❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww this story looks like Nang Rai Tee Rak. I wanted to watch Peter and Margie's lakorn. After he left Ploy i dont feel like watching it.
Mint is a star in Top's lakorn also she plays star. First she only got clumsy roles, now star roles. Cant wait for fitting though. I will follow this lakorn for Mai. Finally another lakorn for him :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh okay so at least that explains how he disguises himself. Still wondering how Mint's characters manages acquire the client list though.

CPY

GotomySin
แผนลับพิทักษดวงดาว

This is other lakorn of Mint Chalida that she will star with Mai Warit

Credit : Komchadluek
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151225/219264.html

Summary

Nubdao who is star and Tata her manager was shot by sniper. Tata died but she can survive. So inspector Chanathip and his subordinate have to disguise for protecting these superstar.
They need to find memory card about list of multi-national drug dealer organization. Ekkarat have to disguise as Annie a drag queen who protect Praorung a rival of Nubdao.
Poranee take care of Runchida, and Chanathip protect Nubdao. Both of Chanathip and Nubdao misunderstand each other. But he devote to protect her that make Nubdao is impressed.
He give her a GPS bangle for their heart promise and safety device. But Panutat who is Nubdao's brother make her misunderstand him that he do it for his duty only.
Meanwhile, Ekkarat and Praorung love each other. While Chanathip can't find out the complicate case, he also mess with love case of Nubdao. How can he fight for the rank as love star protector.

Credit : Booksonline
http://www.booksonline.in.th/product.php?productid=6300

From the novel. Related to Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Ruk. How ever the cast is not the same anymore. :(

CPY

GotomySin
Ah okay, so is she going to make a guest appearance in this series? Also, did they at least mention Dao (Mint's character) in the first part?
I am not sure about Fah. However, Dao was present on the first series. Her character was given to Lalina Lorena.