❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

BeLLa

sarNie Hatchling
https://www.instagram.com/p/Brk4_u4lqK4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15tcre499pqlu

Could someone pls tell me what this news about? Are they gonna release this 22nd?
I think they changed the day to the 22nd because of that big event they do at the beginning of the year showcasing all of the lakorns for the first half of the year but I’m not sure. Wow I’m annoyed if that’s true
I dont think so. Based on ig's 'see translation' (lol) its look like a promotion for the drama.

rae

sarNie Hatchling
The ost mv was kinda weird, it's nice and all to have interactions between the leads, but I need more of them in action (he's undercover investigating while she's a celebrity), instead of just hanging around at home all day long.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
Would love to see this for Mint! I miss her on screen but some of the comedy seems too much. Trying a bit too hard but then again that is Poodle lol. Also, I understand that the 2 guys are trying to be undercover as gay men but why on earth do they have to wear earrings?! I don't like guys who wear earrings, but it's okay I usually try my best to over look it.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
@BeLLa she says me too

and the perd kong wic 3 is that one show where all teh cast or most sit downa nd talk about tehir characters and behind the scene

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I used to be a hardcore Mint fan during her Wanjai and 4 Huajai days... She was so cute then even though her acting wasn't the best and still isn't unfortunately, but it's not to the point where it's horrible either thankfully. In my opinion, Mint doesn't grow old gracefully and has definitely lost her charm after her first lakorn with James for me. Her beauty has faded and I don't find her cute or attractive anymore probably because of her eyebrows? Idk. Lol but I'll never be able to stand how bushy and thick they've been for the past year or whatever. It also doesn't help that her roles keep becoming more and more insignificant, lifeless, and boring even when she's the nang'ek and the projects she's assigned to or choose often have a floppy storyline.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I used to be a hardcore Mint fan during her Wanjai and 4 Huajai days... She was so cute then even though her acting wasn't the best and still isn't unfortunately, but it's not to the point where it's horrible either thankfully. In my opinion, Mint doesn't grow old gracefully and has definitely lost her charm after her first lakorn with James for me. Her beauty has faded and I don't find her cute or attractive anymore probably because of her eyebrows? Idk. Lol but I'll never be able to stand how bushy and thick they've been for the past year or whatever. It also doesn't help that her roles keep becoming more and more insignificant, lifeless, and boring even when she's the nang'ek and the projects she's assigned to or choose often have a floppy storyline.
I agree, there is something off about her mouth.

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
It happens

I use to like many actors and it just faded and I don't care for them but I'll still try a lakorn if it catches my interest or I get bored. That is how I found prawadiradi and now it's 1 of my fav lakorn to rewatch and now I don't mind bella & jj and b4 I didn't have an interest

I find her eyebrows fine. I know many ppl are bothered by it but I think she looks good and pull it off well

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It happens

I use to like many actors and it just faded and I don't care for them but I'll still try a lakorn if it catches my interest or I get bored. That is how I found prawadiradi and now it's 1 of my fav lakorn to rewatch and now I don't mind bella & jj and b4 I didn't have an interest

I find her eyebrows find. I know many ppl are bothered by it but I think she looks good and pull it off well
I’m not bothered my her eyebrows as well. I think they actually suit her face and style. Unplucked eyebrows are a trend these days. Some people suit unmanaged eyebrows and some suit more groomed and clean eyebrows