❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

krisayaporn

sarNie Adult
แผนลับพิทักษดวงดาว
 
This is other lakorn of Mint Chalida that she will star with Mai Warit
 
Credit : Komchadluek
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151225/219264.html
 
Summary
 
Nubdao who is star and Tata her manager was shot by sniper. Tata died but she can survive. So inspector Chanathip and his subordinate have to disguise for protecting these superstar.
They need to find memory card about list of multi-national drug dealer organization. Ekkarat have to disguise as Annie a drag queen who protect Praorung a rival of Nubdao.
Poranee take care of Runchida, and Chanathip protect Nubdao. Both of Chanathip and Nubdao misunderstand each other. But he devote to protect her that make Nubdao is impressed.
He give her a GPS bangle for their heart promise and safety device. But Panutat who is Nubdao's brother make her misunderstand him that he do it for his duty only.
Meanwhile, Ekkarat and Praorung love each other. While Chanathip can't find out the complicate case, he also mess with love case of Nubdao. How can he fight for the rank as love star protector.
 
Credit : Booksonline
http://www.booksonline.in.th/product.php?productid=6300
 

 
 
 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm the synopsis is a bit choppy but it sounds okay I suppose. Though by the sounds of it reminds me Margie and Peter's lakorn fused with Kim and Boy's recent lakorn. Top star being in danger and a police officer having to protect her and the star somehow helping the police crack a tough case.
 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
Hmm the synopsis is a bit choppy but it sounds okay I suppose. Though by the sounds of it reminds me Margie and Peter's lakorn fused with Kim and Boy's recent lakorn. Top star being in danger and a police officer having to protect her and the star somehow helping the police crack a tough case.
I kinda felt that too. I didn't finished nangrai tee rak but liked nangrai sai rup.
 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I kinda felt that too. I didn't finished nangrai tee rak but liked nangrai sai rup.
Haha I'm the opposite I just recently finished Nangrai Tee Rak but didn't get around to finishing Nangrai Sai Rup. I think I lost the link to site I was using to watch it with eng subs so I just gave up. But based on the episodes I did see I liked it, I thought Margie and Peter made a pretty good pair. 
 

krisayaporn

sarNie Adult
This lakorn belong with Puddle, but Mai's lakorn star with Mew that is period lakorn of TV scene.
So that is each a lakorn not same.
 

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
can't wait for the fitting pix...prob. be a long time though -.-
 

Karla19

sarNie Egg
3 lakorns for Mint next year, we may have to wait until late 2016 for this lakorn. Hope all the best for Mint.
 

SymbolLove

sarNie Egg
I didn't see this lakorn in mint pantip i think this is not yet .delet photo this lakorn. Yesterday, i see 3drama. Today didn't see .
 

saki

sarNie Adult
krisayaporn said:
แผนลับพิทักษดวงดาว
 
This is other lakorn of Mint Chalida that she will star with Mai Warit
 
Credit : Komchadluek
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151225/219264.html
 
Summary
 
Nubdao who is star and Tata her manager was shot by sniper. Tata died but she can survive. So inspector Chanathip and his subordinate have to disguise for protecting these superstar.
They need to find memory card about list of multi-national drug dealer organization. Ekkarat have to disguise as Annie a drag queen who protect Praorung a rival of Nubdao.
Poranee take care of Runchida, and Chanathip protect Nubdao. Both of Chanathip and Nubdao misunderstand each other. But he devote to protect her that make Nubdao is impressed.
He give her a GPS bangle for their heart promise and safety device. But Panutat who is Nubdao's brother make her misunderstand him that he do it for his duty only.
Meanwhile, Ekkarat and Praorung love each other. While Chanathip can't find out the complicate case, he also mess with love case of Nubdao. How can he fight for the rank as love star protector.
 
Credit : Booksonline
http://www.booksonline.in.th/product.php?productid=6300
 
they good good together. who is mint playing? is she playing nubdao or is she playing praorung? it would be funny for the p'ek to play drag queen while playing body guard to n'ek though
 

krisayaporn

sarNie Adult
symbollove said:
I didn't see this lakorn in mint pantip i think this is not yet .delet photo this lakorn. Yesterday, i see 3drama. Today didn't see .
In magazine has issue of this lakorn either and they told that the production is Puddle.
 

krisayaporn

sarNie Adult
saki said:
they good good together. who is mint playing? is she playing nubdao or is she playing praorung? it would be funny for the p'ek to play drag queen while playing body guard to n'ek though
 
She absolutely play as Nubdao
 
Top