❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Noire89

Simply smile
Yeah, how does he pick her up and carry her from the truck didn't wake her up. No matter how heavy a sleeper she is it would take a lot to carry her out of that truck. I mean, he was having a hard time carrying her out of bed when she got drugged lol

I seriously don't like the way Kusuma make the face when they zoomed in on her about the other's relationship. She looks like she's coming up with a plan to ruin them or something. So annoying lol
He drank the new Hulk energy pill, gives the men and women who drink it hulk strength for up to an hour. Lol! :coleman:No more stuggle for Chat, he takes and poof he's scientifically proven to carry anyone he struggledcarrying before:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Slightly off topic but somewhat related to topic of Heavy sleep;

Scary and not so funny story is that if I am tired or stressed I somehow fall into these deep sleeps.
One day my brothers decided to play a prank on me, the moved me from my bed put me on the floor, and placed fake blood on the bed and on a knife they placed the knife just close enough to look like I had dropped it. When I woke up I was scared I sleptwalked and hurt my dog or someone. I was hysterical and they came out of the bathroom they were hidding in to try and calm me. (I slapped and kicked them. It was a horrible prank, they learned their lesson though, 19 alarm clocks *cheap dollar ones at the time* and itching powder helped me teach them.)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Let the two of them run away and be happy and get married.
Be side by side and adopt a little girl.
It's funny because I was thinking if the tao of them run away they could just come back once they are married with baby on the way, lol! I can only wish it but k ow its not going to be true.
From here on out our two lovers will be tested just how much they love each other and what they are willing to sacrifice for their love. I am afraid, they will sacrifice their love for the sake of what others want. Chut doesn't love King but he will feel sorry for her that she is going through the pain of loving him and seeing that he is the very cause of it. And then the grandma, aunt, Phuchong, Kanika, and Krit...gosh, thinking about it almost everyone right now is against them. Well, at least they have Malai, two besties and perhaps grandma.

It is sad though that Chut finally found someone to love and he gonna have to fight real hard for it.

Noire89

Simply smile
Yo is either playing dumb or she really is a heavy sleeper lol. Don't even get me started on Chat teasing her about the drool on her face or him smiling so much. I wish reality hadn't rocked up to the village and we could enjoy another episode of them just being adorable together.
If you were her which would you be actually asleep or playing dumb and pretending to sleep?;):naughty2::risas3:

Me as Yo.
Chat carrying me he's :coleman:
Me in my head::angel10: God you rock! I'm totally enjoying this feels. :aaaaa: pretend to sleep some more, and throw in a light snore. I hope he doesn't trip...still:cheer: he's carrying me!:love:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm...thinking about it 3 must be Chut's lucky # or Yot depending on who benefits from it more.

So, Chut saved her 3×s (From Way, Bob and drowning) Then carried her (hotel room, truck and sofa) held her hands also 3 times...and the next 3---->My mind is turning perverted :risas3:

@Noire89....gosh your brothers had some real serious thought out prank. I would have passed out waking up to such a thing lol. I am with you, if Chut was carrying me I would play pretend all day long:risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
Hmmm...thinking about it 3 must be Chut's lucky # or Yot depending on who benefits from it more.

So, Chut saved her 3×s (From Way, Bob and drowning) Then carried her (hotel room, truck and sofa) held her hands also 3 times...and the next 3---->My mind is turning perverted :risas3:

@Noire89....gosh your brothers had some real serious thought out prank. I would have passed out waking up to such a thing lol. I am with you, if Chut was carrying me I would play pretend all day long:risas3:
3 times the bedroom fun. I'm the one waiting for willing|willing|willing|

That's right join me in the prentending just to be held in Chat arms.;)
It would be "fainting", It will be tripping, lol! It will be fake sleeping, will do all in my power to keep him by my side. Yo should do this too, lol!:risas3::risas3:

My brothers are crazy smart and my older brother pranks are always well thought out(not even our parents are safe, or his kids), he plans them months ahead. When an "inspiration" comes to him he plans it and it can take him weeks or months before he actually does it. Though in all honesty that was his most harshest prank on anyone of us, after that one he toned it down with us at least not his buddies. Just glad we no longer live together,lol!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
*tears* it bounced back.
View attachment 5126

If anyone wants to listen to Andrew's interview here is the link form his fangroup :
This lakorn is pretty close to Porsche/Peak lakorn 4.8 to 5.5. That's actually pretty good. Too bad I don't understand what Andrew is talking about in the interview lol. I watched it mute the first time I saw it so I thought the hosts were just giving their opinions about the lakorn lol

I wish a kind soul would translate some important parts of what Andrew said...all I understood was something...something and Matt is pretty :risas3:

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
That's all I heard too "Matt is pretty" lol

I think Akom *ing James Ma & Margie Rasri will be following this drama (I'm assuming this off google translate lol: article - source )

If we're assuming this show will end on episode 13 then we have 3 weeks left. I don't think the squad will be much of a hindrance, just the oldies but I could be way off.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I think Akom *ing James Ma & Margie Rasri will be following this drama (I'm assuming this off google translate lol: article - source )

If we're assuming this show will end on episode 13 then we have 3 weeks left. I don't think the squad will be much of a hindrance, just the oldies but I could be way off.
So I guess you, me and Koy123 can rest assure that Andrew think Matt is a pretty girl :risas3: Such pity that's all we pick up on:eek:

The older folks have more ambitious fighting for power and wealth while the youngsters too busy fighting for love. And the young ones seemed more reasonable :clap: 13 episodes is fine. No unnecessary scenes and dragging it out. As long as I get a willing somewhere in between considered me a satisfied girl:naughty2:

Noire89

Simply smile

Wait what!? I was going to take a break! I want to see that lakorn with Margie and James Ma(I already have them a couple name, MarMa, like marmalade).
I love those two actors, and also new couple in lakorn world! Oh well my break needs to wait, summer vaction is comong anyways I can rest then, lol!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Just wanted to let everyone here know that this lakorn got very good buzz and feed back from Thai viewers.

They said these two should have been paired up a long time ago. Good looking and great chemistry, many would like to see them pair up again in a romantic comedy.

Noire89

Simply smile
Just wanted to let everyone here know that this lakorn got very good buzz and feed back from Thai viewers.

They said these two should have been paired up a long time ago. Good looking and great chemistry, many would like to see them pair up again in a romantic comedy.
Thanks for letting us know. And we all agree the pairing should have happened earlier! They are so good together!

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Thanks that's great to hear that people saw what a few of us here been ranting about lol. But leave it to channel 3 to never pair them up again:risas3:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Very quick, rough translation,

Host - What make you decided to accept this lakorn?

Andrew - I'm not sure but I think Nong Matt approached and requested Pe Nok J. for me to play this role. I've played this character before but not exactly 100%. I would like to work with the new production and director. I've discussed with Pe Nok and the director how I would like to play this character, etc.

Host - What was that you held Nong Yo's hand so tight at the Charity Auction?

Andrew - Oh, Chut wanted to do more than just holding hands but because of the circumstances with the dad, the mom, and the grandma he could not do much. It was love at first sight for both of us, but we both have to restraint our feelings again due to the dad, mom, grandma, and family dynamic.

Host - Is Nong Matt pretty?

Andrew - Yes, I said Matt, you are pretty, already pretty, you don't have to be silly.

Andrew - Matt is very intelligent, smart, and witty. When we act together, we are on the same pace, same level and in sync. I didn't feel like there's any competition or anything like that.

*tears* it bounced back.
View attachment 5126

If anyone wants to listen to Andrew's interview here is the link form his fangroup :