❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The one with Polyplus? Well we knew he would be. Andrew said he has several lakorns filming next year but the on,y one he can confirm is the one from true.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I can't believe I'll say this, don't smack me Mahalo but i might not mind Poh lol. I mean he is doing ok in Tang Parn Kammathep with Preem so he might do well here lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg I can't believe I'll say this, don't smack me Mahalo but i might not mind Poh lol. I mean he is doing ok in Tang Parn Kammathep with Preem so he might do well here lol.
Oh no you didn't.... Hahaha, jk-ing. I saw one episode of TPK, but couldn't get pass watching Poh actibg immature.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
 MEOW!  :smack: Jk.  :console:  Lol. Poh's an okay actor but he's wayyyy past his prime time. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Poh can play her adoptive uncle or something. It is a remake after all they can throw anything and anyone in there if they want.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

HAHAHAHA. Honestly as much as I don't want it to be Poh but if it does turn out to be him my life won't be over. I like Poh as an actor but he's just need to retire as p'ek. I'm actually watching Tarng Parn Khammathep and he's not bothering me. 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
aymieluvsyu637 said:
HAHAHAHA. Honestly as much as I don't want it to be Poh but if it does turn out to be him my life won't be over. I like Poh as an actor but he's just need to retire as p'ek. I'm actually watching Tarng Parn Khammathep and he's not bothering me.
It better be some good actor and young. Even though I watch por tpk but still feel like its not up high liking cus por looks old not handsome and the storyline. It needs more juicy love bickering scenes since they,re married couple. And they make pim too evil for a sister. This remake has to be good I luv the old one with will more juicy n young couples. No baggage with wife or kid just like tpk ugh. Because por is married the chance is less love scenes especially a revenge drama

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aww. I really liked Poh in Sai See Plerng and now, in Tang Parn Kammathep. I don't mind seeing Poh once a year as pra'ake and it's funny because I didn't care for him when he was younger. Haha.

Everyone is going to age with time but everyone ages differently. Poh actually still looks good for being 41. I would like for him to be paired up with older nang'akes who may be running out of pra'akes. Poh hasn't even collaborated with Anne, Ploy, Sirita.

I actually don't mind married actors/actresses with children, just be in appropriate roles. Like no messy affair dramas or paired up with minors. Lol

Poh and Matt can work. If take Poh over Pope right now because Pope is boring me out with period lakorns. Pope and Mew needs to reunite. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, I don't mind Matt not being in here. I do like the lakorn because of Willy lol. But it's a remake. Matt has FLF as a remake already I want if possible for her to be in an original storyline. I think Matt has been fortunate enough not to be in a lot of remake.

Most of the good Pra'eks are booked anyway...Hmmm...is Bomb booked also? What if they reunite them in here? He is actually tall enough to make Matt look small. If it's Bomb...well we will see lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
One of the main reasons why I like remakes is because I liked the storyline but not the leads in the previous versions, so to make it perfect for me, a remake always gives me that hope of having a perfect lakorn added to my list of favorites. Hehe. But remakes are never done right. Either the pairing gets worse or the storyline is altered to a big no no. I can never win. Lol