❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Preem's nose also bothers me. Her smile is very cute though. What do you expect? She is part Italian and that's one of their features.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
I think there's an old version on Merl Kon site
There was but it's no longer there. I checked because I remember seeing it too. LOL. I'm watching the Thai version now. I have to skip the parts that are unavailable.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Taew's feisty comes across like "I'M better than you b****, now get out of my way" lol. She doesn't have that relatable feisty but more of, you are beneath me and I'm better than you.
Anyway, I can only look at her for a period of time but not for a whole lakorn. Something about her just doesn't appeal to me and hold my attention.
Preem has such a beautiful smile but her nose bothers me a whole lot too that's why I can't watch the whole lakorn. Like Aff, I maybe tolerate about 2 episodes of her then her nose just drive me crazy. So Aff, is another I don't finish her lakorns no matter how good.
Chippy? Is she short? I'm sure Channel 3 will come up with a newbie...if not it'l probably be someone within Margie's group.
Lol well we know it won't be kim because she burned her bridges there unless the channel forced her on them. Yaya's cue is pretty packed right so it won't be her. Could be Margie but she might be too busy with her bf to accept more than one lakorn lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
There was but it's no longer there. I checked because I remember seeing it too. LOL. I'm watching the Thai version now. I have to skip the parts that are unavailable.
Oh that suck. I still have that copy... Maybe I'll uploaded to somewhere.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I can't come up with anyone I'd want to be in here. If it was Ch.7, I can come up with plenty. They have small n'eks over there. Weir and Kwan, Weir and Now, Om and Min. So many!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ann T. has her favorite so does Nok...Matt has been in a few of her lakorns, since she's one of her favorite child. She was the one that recommend Matt to become an actress. I remembered when they interviewed Matt on this one show...at her house and Nok surprised her for a visit..Matt was crying it's so sweet.

Anyway, I'make so off topic. Now back to the lakorn. So far the only girl that has the highest potential to be in her is Preem. So who's the best pra'ek for her?

No one over 35 please :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It could be Great again. He will only be filming one lakorn. By the time this one films, he'll probably film a lot of Nang Ay. Oh, and Rome is ready to come back to work. He told the elders and they'll be looking into some projects for him. Hmm. Preem and Rome?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
No Preem and Rome. I can see them using Boy in here. FLF is almost done and isn't his other lakorn going to be done soon too?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What about Phet...or I don't know someone manly and tall.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I actually want Phet in here. Lol. I wouldn't mind but that's unlikely because Phet's underrated and he's filming his first lakorn as p'ek right now. 

1. Ken P. (2 lakorns)
2. Great (2 lakorns)
3. Andrew (3 lakorns)
3. Ken T. (1 lakorn in production)
4. Boy (2 lakorns that will wrap up  before this starts)
5 Rome (1 lakorn) 
6. Smart (0 lakorns) LOL
7. Poh (2 lakorns)
8. Por T. (1 lakorn)
9. Nadech (2 lakorns)
10. Mark (2 lakorns)
11. Aum (1 lakorn)

You guys figure out who it could be yet? Lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Can we have someone i like cus i do want to see this remake lol. I can't see phet as a prime time pra'ek yet. We need someone who can carry the lakorn.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I actually want Phet in here. Lol. I wouldn't mind but that's unlikely because Phet's underrated and he's filming his first lakorn as p'ek right now. 

1. Ken P. (2 lakorns)
2. Great (2 lakorns)
3. Andrew (3 lakorns)
3. Ken T. (1 lakorn in production)
4. Boy (2 lakorns that will wrap up  before this starts)
5 Rome (1 lakorn) 
6. Smart (0 lakorns) LOL
7. Poh (2 lakorns)
8. Por T. (1 lakorn)
9. Nadech (2 lakorns)
10. Mark (2 lakorns)
11. Aum (1 lakorn)

You guys figure out who it could be yet? Lol.
smart? Nooooooo

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It depends when this lakorn starts to shoot. If it's not until later this year, like October or November I can see about 5 or 6 guys that can take on this lakorn. But it all depends on the N'ek though. Because honestly, I don't see any of those guys that has Willy's body frame. So, this remake they might not put too much emphasis on the height. I can see the girl they pick pretty much almost on the same level as the guys. Mam, even with heels was still short as heck next to Willy.

I think they should find a suitable N'ek first then shop around for a Pra'ek. Channel 7 seems to have taller guys...