❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^^^ *hi-five* ALL ABOUT the sexual tension HAHAHA . Pra'ek did broke her heart toward the end after making her fall for him and everything but i still like it . He was too handsome.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There's this one scene where I find it funny. It's the casual way Willy said his line. Willy was taking Mam somewhere and he had the SUV...Mam is such a petite girl and she was skinner back then so she was small next to Willy. When she was about to get in the car, Willy said casually as if not in a lakorn....can you get inside the car. It wasn't like a question but more of a statement lol. She answered as calmly, I can managed. I have no idea for some reason I always remembered that scene. Willy was just so good looking and young in there.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ahh this was my favorite lakorn of Willy's that wasn't a Willy/Mew lakorn. I thought Willy and Mam were cute together.

Basically n'ek's mom married p'ek's dad, so they end up as step-siblings. Willy thinks Mam's mom and Mam are gold diggers. Mam is somewhat of a rebel and one of those "modern" types while Willy is conservative. I think she was a model? So Willy thinks she's easy on top of being a gold digger and Mam encourages that misconception to annoy him. They bicker. A lot.

Maybe it's Araya. She's another fave of Maker J. I wonder who's going to be p'ek. It's damn near impossible to fill Willy's shoes. If they're going younger, maybe Nadech.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Chom is filming the Cupid Series. Production kind of delayed for that one because she's planning on having children. I doubt she'd want to take on this on top of that one.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
As much as I want Matt in here, I rather have a petite girl and a very tall man. That was one aspect of the lakorn I don't want them to change. Hmmm....maybe Mew and someone tall. That was what makes their relationship so endearing, he's calling her shorty when he has a chance.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sigh, I don't like anyone at Ch.3 besides Matt, Anne, Chakrit, Ken T., Phet, and Rome. I will likely skip because chances are a newbie will get this. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If a newbie gets this I will skip as well. I hate how they ruined a remake by giving it to those that doesn't fit. I probably pass too if this is Preem. Nothing against her, it's just I haven't gotten used to finish any of her lakorns. Like none of them. I want them to give it to a season actor/actress that does have chemistry. There has to be some sort of sexual tension here. You can tell the Pra'ek wants the N'ek. Dude try to find a way to be around N'ek even if he claimed he can't stand her lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Byebye I agree, the high is important for this, and I believe someone once told me that in the book, the height also the focus too.

Since I saw picture of Nadech and Mew in TRKJ, their heights difference is perfect for this, and also I have no problem watching Nadech taking Willy's roles.  I know he's a newbie and not so versatile with his roles yet, but if he can take this roles and proof himself he can act, he'll be great. 
With veteran actors that I sees fit for this roles would be Andrew and Tik, but Tik is kind of short, and Andrew need to be better fit than he is now.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh gosh don't let it be chom cus I'm sorry but her 'cute' acting is extremely annoying and i like this lakorn too.

Mew said she only film 2 per year so she can't take this.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i uploaded this lakorn back in 09 or 08 at buddies media . Some member might still have it . 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL Mahalo. Don't we all? Hahha! But dang. I'm extremely excited to see this lakorn now. I'm with byebye and Sarn on this one. Totally my type. Hahah! I wonder who they're going to cast. I have not watch a Ch3 lakorn in months. I don't even know who's new at Ch3 either. Hoping they cast a good cast because the storyline sounds good and I don't want to be disappointed.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Willy in here has that cool charm. Mint C. isn't that tall but I can't really see her take on this role. If Chomp is in here I won't even attempt to watch it. She can't be cute or feisty.

I don't know who is petite enough to come to any guy's shoulder in channel 3. Mew is the only one in mind that is Mam small. Anyone with Matt's height is a no-no. Unless you find a giant lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
But I can see Matt in here as Mam's role. The rebellious khun noo who just came back from abroad. She kind of played a similar role in Kuan Kammathep. Can we get a Matt and Rome reunion???