❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Komchadluek
@ ถัดจากเรื่อง "เลือดรักทระนง" ที่กำลังเร่งถ่าย ล่าสุด “นก” จริยา เตรียมรีเมกเรื่อง เหมือนคนละฟากฟ้า เห็นว่าต้องบินไปถ่ายถึงโครเอเชีย ปู้น

Nok Jariya is preparing to remake Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Different Like the Sky's Horizon) with Willy and Mam Jintara after Luerd Ruk Toranong wraps up. They will probably go film in Croatia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_BZbLoOwCE

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Oooh, one of my faves. I would write a summary, but I'm at work right now, and I tend to write long ass summaries.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:
Matt's busy with FLF and still didn't start filming the one with Chakrit and Bomb, unless Nok can wait then I don't think Matt will be in here lol. 
By the time Luerd Ruk Toranong wraps up , that should be enough time. Lol. I doubt they'll cast her since she's already in FLF. Then again, her queue would also be free so they might choose her again just like with Kim and Anne. She's constantly filming two or three lakorns so who knows? I want her to work with Lakorn Thai and Broadcast Thai for once. Maybe Master One again and some day Thong Entertainment but definitely Broadcast and Lakorn Thai since they are top productions at Ch.3.

I have a feeling it might be Preem because I did read that she has accepted a few new lakorns. After she returns from her trip from Italy to visit her father, there will be good news for her fans.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow one of my favorite ... I am so looking forward to this one. Hopefully they'll cast the actress/actor that I like... fingers crossing!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
saobomp said:
Omg I like this lakorn although thought n'ek was too old for p'ek but I watched it all.

LOL yeah is her crazy hairs that made her look much older than Willy. But Jintara and Willy still so cute together, hopefully we will get a good match for this remakes. :dance1:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwww i want to see Mint C in here, an adult role for her. Would love to see her with Great or Ken P. But i know Ken P won't happen because he is busy with kkn and the cupid.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it won't be Matt because they'll be filming overseas. She won't be able to shoot Donut's new lakorn at the same time. It's Preem yall. Lol. Nok likes Preem too. With the way schedules work, she's the only one who is really free. Hopes are now down, but let's just wait for confirmation

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:

LOL yeah is her crazy hairs that made her look much older than Willy. But Jintara and Willy still so cute together, hopefully we will get a good match for this remakes. :dance1:

yes, despite the age, i still watched b/c i liked her too. She was so short against him lol. really hope the pairing is going to be good for this remake. please let it be someone i can tolerate watching hehe. There's an r-scene too. he was a meanie in here to p'ek.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This is one of my favorite lakorn of Willy. It has all the ingredients to make a good lakorn. It's a slap/kiss, r scene, a willing, a baby and some funny bickerings.

Mam didn't quite match Willy but the height difference was cute. I don't want them to give it to a newbie. I don't want a lakorn I like give it to someone that has the potential of messing it up.

I think FLF is almost done. So Matt should only have the one with Krit left. Matt is NoK's favorite along with Preem so who knows.

sarN

sarNie Granny
byebye said:
This is one of my favorite lakorn of Willy. It has all the ingredients to make a good lakorn. It's a slap/kiss, r scene, a willing, a baby and some funny bickerings.

Mam didn't quite match Willy but the height difference was cute. I don't want them to give it to a newbie. I don't want a lakorn I like give it to someone that has the potential of messing it up.

I think FLF is almost done. So Matt should only have the one with Krit left. Matt is NoK's favorite along with Preem so who knows.

O'housewife , I didn't know you like the same plotline as me HAHAHA

byebye

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
O'housewife , I didn't know you like the same plotline as me HAHAHA
Hahhaa...Sarn, that's my favorite storyline. Once in a blue moon I like a sweet love story but man I all about the aggressive pra'ek, a little slap/kiss. Some sexual tension and a willing scene or a good r scene...gosh, makes me missed lakorn back in the days.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yah, it had all the above hehe.

i kinda forgot the full storyline but wasnt it something like p'ek dad marrying n'ek mom? he didnt like that idea so he harassed her? he already had a girlfriend/fiance too. leading her on b/c couldnt say no but he kept sneaking to see n'ek. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Saobomp. yes that is the storyline, and yes the gf just using him, she already has a bf. 

I like that he called n'ek "e-tia" (shorty) :loool: