❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I thought it was a drunk scene but wasn't after all. It was the way Chut holding Yot that made her look drunk. But it was a heartbreaking scene for both mainly him. The look on his face when his dad, Kanika and gram showed up makes you feel that Chut deserve all the happiness he can find. From childhood till now he had to fight for love...as it never comes easy for him. He knows he found it in Yot but dang it, he literally going through nails and fire for the girl. A little of happy moments comes hardship afterward. He loves too hard and those that does so also falls the hardest. But if one Pra'ek in a lakorn I want to see happy Chut is it...poor guy.

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
I live for back hugs ! lol. I just need more of that and I'll be fine with the weak "willing" & morning after scene.

I'd hate to live in that household, the one good thing the father did do while Chat was growing up was sending him away overseas to study lol. At least he got a reprieve from the push & pull that goes on underneath that roof. I don't think the Aunt ever really cared for Chat, the father does but has an odd way of showing it & grandmother is a control freak (but we're seeing chinks in her armor).
Those back hugs are lovely.

Yes the greatest gift Chat's dad did for him was send him off to get a better education. He had freedom from his grandma and everyone who was trying to control or manipulate him. He's lived a very tumultuous life in that house with the people who surround him and were meant to protect him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Why is Kusuma so effected by King's accident? She was such a waterwork. I don't know for some reason I never warm up to her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Question: Was Mint.N a last minute addition to the show ?.
Only asking because I came across old pics from the fittings and this actress (who I recognize from FLF) hasn't appeared at all, so I'm assuming they either replaced her with Mint.N or scrapped her character:
View attachment 5320 View attachment 5321

- Officially our last week left of waiting for episodes, bitter sweet realization lol.
- Seeing Chat hold onto Yo for dear life was heartbreaking, also the sight of him waiting on the door steps for her too had me hurting.On a lighter note, I was wondering if Chat would carry on giving us a new pic of Yo and he gladly did lol:
View attachment 5322
That's Pear. I think she probably got replaced by Vicky.

Gosh, it is going to be over soon going to miss y'all in this thread. It has been a fun ride cheering on Yothaka and Chutcharun. The good thing to the ending is Chut is going to be happy soon. He sure needs it. The man, just keeps on getting derailed with happily ever after even if he had found someone he loves. I am officially Chut's cheerleader:cheer:lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Vicky was there at the fitting too, the only two I didn't see were Mint.N & Not. I guess they just went through changes for whatever reason. Would've been cool to see Pear with Matt again though cause their equation in FLF was crazy lol.

- I knew it was inevitable that we were going to get one of these episodes but still, it doesn't hurt any less seeing Chat + Yo being hit by all sides. My heart hurts for King too, I really hope she recovers and isn't in a wheelchair for life.

Would they just let this man love and be loved already !!!
DBHafotUwAAJzeG.jpg

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Vicky was there at the fitting too, the only two I didn't see were Mint.N & Not. I guess they just went through changes for whatever reason. Would've been cool to see Pear with Matt again though cause their equation in FLF was crazy lol.

- I knew it was inevitable that we were going to get one of these episodes but still, it doesn't hurt any less seeing Chat + Yo being hit by all sides. My heart hurts for King too, I really hope she recovers and isn't in a wheelchair for life.

View attachment 5323
K...thanks. I don't think I paid enough attention to the fitting. The only part that drew me in was how silly Matt was to finally see Andrew and how uncomfortable he was with her lol. I guess they pull Pear out and just add Mint.

Chut looks scared for some reason when everyone walked in on them. But that bear hug...he is not afraid to show his emotions that we are clear about Chut. Yot is trying to do what is right but she is hurting Chut as well especially about the money from Phuchong. Chut was driving like a madman it was inevitable the accident happen.

Noire89

Simply smile

View attachment 5323
Yes! Let him love and BE LOVED in peace!!!
Lol!

Noire89

Simply smile
That's Pear. I think she probably got replaced by Vicky.

Gosh, it is going to be over soon going to miss y'all in this thread. It has been a fun ride cheering on Yothaka and Chutcharun. The good thing to the ending is Chut is going to be happy soon. He sure needs it. The man, just keeps on getting derailed with happily ever after even if he had found someone he loves. I am officially Chut's cheerleader:cheer:lol
I'll miss this forum too, and the lakorn. All of you funny ladies, we have been their cheerleader since the start and sadly it is near the end, so I won't watch the latest episode until the weekend to elongate the experience.
But next up is Akom for me. (Screw a break, lol! Besides I have a 2 week vacation that's coming up and I'll rest then as well as I will be watching Princess Hours Thai version and Akom)

Loved cheering for these two and will miss them. They have joined my couple hall of fame along with the newest members of Miss G and Thit, Pim and Khun Met. Yo and Chat are the newest couple, the queen and king are Anne and Ken, they just have chemistry in all they have done.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have not finished 1 lakorn of Anne and Ken. I watched enough of them together but have not finished one whole one.

I'm gonna miss Chut because he is so human hahaha (not like he was an alien to begin with) but he is a gentle pra'ek among a bunch of alpha males.

When Chut came on screen for the first time, I wonder how they are going to make him fall for Yothaka didn't think it was as simple as a bottle water for them both lol.

Noire89

Simply smile
I have not finished 1 lakorn of Anne and Ken. I watched enough of them together but have not finished one whole one.

I'm gonna miss Chut because he is so human hahaha (not like he was an alien to begin with) but he is a gentle pra'ek among a bunch of alpha males.

When Chut came on screen for the first time, I wonder how they are going to make him fall for Yothaka didn't think it was as simple as a bottle water for them both lol.
Yes! A bottle of WATER! Goodness how simple that was, lol!
Their love came from the plainest yet necessary to live element in the world. Water, we die without it in a matter of days(a whole week to be precise), we can go without food for longer. It hit me that his love for Yo is like that h2o, she is his water, and from that desperate hug (I had to see the last part even if I am not yet going to see the full episode) he needs her like air and water to keep on living. He had the face of a man who has nearly lost it all, and is grasping at what little he has left, the one thing he knows he to keep going.
This was my conclusion to the water bottle romanticized in dramaland.
Chat for the win!:):cheer:

Channel 3 you better be listening to the fans of this brand new yet excellent couple and give us another lakorn with these two brilliant leads!:thumbup:

Off Topic:
As for Ken and Anne lakorns they aren't for everyone and at first I wasn't very convinced, I found Oum Ruk by accident while looking for something new in dramas(it summer time, I was a single teen and with two sprained ankles,:crybaby2:, it was an awful summer with great dramas and lakorns and some anime, lol!).
Thai dramas were rarely subbed by then(but all of these were subbed) so I just clicked on it and hated the side characters. But I loved Ken as Chen after continuing the lakorn and cursing him for sleeping with a drunk passed out girl (he was silly, caring and in the end selfless) Anne as Napat was this bratty selfish woman who I wanted to strangle at first but by episode 4 I was somewhat growing to understand (her previous life in HiSo and the people she surrounded herself with she was misguided to a certain degree and slowly grew as she become more aware of herself.)
If I am not mistaking The Saggy Buttock face granny was Chen aunt in Oum Ruk, lol! She was really nice in that lakorn.

Then I found Sawan Biang and watched it too. It took me a long time to finish it, but still loved their acting just not Ken's character, he was psycho and his redemtion was not enough. This one is more guilty pleasure than anything:p. Then I saw Raeng Gnao, and finally caught up with Sood Sanae Ha (loved this one) and 365 Wan Haeng Ruk.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like Anne T and Ken T, but I also never finished any of their lakorns. Maybe cause I have watched so many of Anne's lakorns and love her old lakorns more before she even became a koo-kwan with Ken. So be the time Anne and Ken starred together, I kinda lost interest in her lakorns.

Noire89

Simply smile
I like Anne T and Ken T, but I also never finished any of their lakorns. Maybe cause I have watched so many of Anne's lakorns and love her old lakorns more before she even became a koo-kwan with Ken. So be the time Anne and Ken starred together, I kinda lost interest in her lakorns.
Understandable since it was the opposite for me:p. I saw those two together and then couldn't watch anything of theirs with other people. It wasn't me shipping those two just the other stories didn't appeal to me.
That summer was memorable for me since it fully addicted me to lakorns. Dramas were and will always be a crucial part of my life, grew up watching them, but lakorns were somehow different and darker and Anne and Ken acting together just drew me further in. They got to me, hahaha!:)

Anyways, It took me a long time to actually watch any lakorns of theirs that wasn't the two of them paired together. Peter Corp and Anne made a decent looking couple, she looked nice next to him. Chompoo and Ken are ok too. I might watch the Cupid Series part that is theirs. Don't know if I can watch it whole, though the first part was cute. I sort of want something like Kammathep Hunsa esque lakorn for Matt and Andrew in the future (channel 3 you paying attention?:p) make them even more adorable and couply!:thumbup:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
First off...THANK YOU sub team. So so appreciative of what you guys are doing.

The last part when understood is truly a painful moment for Chut. He is being smack from all sides of the corners. How he turned out to be this gentle is beyond me when people around him keeps on wanting to see him miserable. Their love is a selfish one. It is all about them and what little crumbs are left over, lets throw it to good boy Chut.

He wants to do what is right by King and take care of her but his love for Yot wouldn't allow him to do so no matter how much he try to convince himself. He won't let her break it off with him, but at the same time I don't think it is fair to ask her to stick around for a solution. No one can patiently wait for someone they love and watched them marry somebody else. I know Chut meant well but I don't see Yot doing what he asked.

But the big because he doesn't want to let her go...sigh Chut you melting my heart each time. He just want to love and be loved. It is so darn hard for him to receive such a thing, why don't those around him understand that...truly lots of blind people around him.

csy1217

sarNie Egg
There are two scenes that really good in yesterday episode:

1. When the grandma is so happily smiling in the room and the maid Malai words is like a slap on her face:fighting3:. What Malai said is true, when we see people that we loved is suffering we should not be happy. When the grandma said is Malai mentioned about her and Mai answer that luckily the grandma still a "human" to know about it. How sad it is, the only one who love Chat with heart is Malai and Yor.

2. The ending part when Chat is so desperate and asked Yor to be her side as he only wanna married her and build a family with her. Can see the sorrows and desperation from his eyes as he needs help but no one is going to help him. Actually no one can help him as he caused King cant walk anymore. That hug melt my heart as he reallys cant effort to lose her anymore at that hard time.

Conclusion: Last night episodes is so dramatic and also depressing. i didnt expect the accident happen so fast as i havent seem enough sweet scenes of them and now they have to separate and Yor is moving out soon. :crybaby2::crybaby2:. I dun want it to be end yet....

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Latest episode was 3.8% in ratings. This show deserves more love BUT I do consistently see Matt & Andrew getting praised (with my limited google translate lol) so I find consolation in that at least:
Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 4.25.53 PM.png

OT: Ken & Anne are the reason why I fell in lakorns in the first place, so they're always No.1 in my books. Sawan Biang confused me, when your new to lakorns and haven't heard of the term "slap/kiss" it was hard trying to figure out whether I'm supposed to like it or not lol. One things for sure I love Ken's performance as Kawee BUT I'd never want to see that role or show be remade/brought back (ever). Oum Rak & Sood Sanae Ha are my favorites hands down. I've always been more Anne biased though, I remember trying to find her earlier work subbed but the struggle was real lol.

Noire89

Simply smile
Latest episode was 3.8% in ratings. This show deserves more love BUT I do consistently see Matt & Andrew getting praised (with my limited google translate lol) so I find consolation in that at least:
View attachment 5324

OT: Ken & Anne are the reason why I fell in lakorns in the first place, so they're always No.1 in my books. Sawan Biang confused me, when your new to lakorns and haven't heard of the term "slap/kiss" it was hard trying to figure out whether I'm supposed to like it or not lol. One things for sure I love Ken's performance as Kawee BUT I'd never want to see that role or show be remade/brought back (ever). Oum Rak & Sood Sanae Ha are my favorites hands down. I've always been more Anne biased though, I remember trying to find her earlier work subbed but the struggle was real lol.
It's true, when you are first introduced to lakorns and never told about slap/kiss and what they consist of it's really hard to understand why they are so popular and why they have so many positve reviews. Lol! With Sawan Biang I was dumbfounded and once my mom as she was walking past me and my injured and bandaged ankles (I remember pausing a lot and looking down my legs, lol!) and laptop set on my lap she was like, " hon, what happened? Is something wrong? Do you need to go to the bathroom?" :risas3::risas3:

I just remember her words because I was asking myself if I was ok, and why did I continue to watch?! But it was Anne and Ken who kept me there. Anne and her emotional acting, her tears her pain!(I may also have an Anne bias:pancarta: but her acting is sooo good:cheer::worship2:)

Finding her lakorns from back in the days(really early on in her career) with subs was rare.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I just came across this parody clip, the guy is good ! lol :

It's true, when you are first introduced to lakorns and never told about slap/kiss and what they consist of it's really hard to understand why they are so popular and why they have so many positve reviews. Lol! With Sawan Biang I was dumbfounded and once my mom as she was walking past me and my injured and bandaged ankles (I remember pausing a lot and looking down my legs, lol!) and laptop set on my lap she was like, " hon, what happened? Is something wrong? Do you need to go to the bathroom?" :risas3::risas3:

I just remember her words because I was asking myself if I was ok, and why did I continue to watch?! But it was Anne and Ken who kept me there. Anne and her emotional acting, her tears her pain!(I may also have an Anne bias:pancarta: but her acting is sooo good:cheer::worship2:)

Finding her lakorns from back in the days(really early on in her career) with subs was rare.
OT: Sawan Biang needs to come with a warning for all potential new viewers to lakorns, one of my friends got turned off completely cause of it lol. I was like, you watched the wrong one and she replied back that everyone was recommending it. I remember Anne had a fangroup on youtube who had subs for her older stuff but I don't know if it's still around or not anymore, but yes subs were rare back then. I'm grateful it's picked up now and people out there are hearing us non-Thai speaking viewers.

Noire89

Simply smile
I just came across this parody clip, the guy is good ! lol :

OT: Sawan Biang needs to come with a warning for all potential new viewers to lakorns, one of my friends got turned off completely cause of it lol. I was like, you watched the wrong one and she replied back that everyone was recommending it. I remember Anne had a fangroup on youtube who had subs for her older stuff but I don't know if it's still around or not anymore, but yes subs were rare back then. I'm grateful it's picked up now and people out there are hearing us non-Thai speaking viewers.
I couldn't help but watch his lips, his mustache made this funny.
But he's good at lip sync.

Off Topic:
Red tapes and warnings all over that lakorn. And it really should not be the lakorn to show to a newbie to lakorns, lol!

I remember there was a subber who did nearly all of Anne's lakorn. The name escapes me at the moment I'll have to look through my bookmarked pages of my youth on my old desktop, my old laptop has been long gone RIP Queenie(lol! She had a name).