❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Noire89

Simply smile
Hey everyone!
Been away and got back late or early today depending on how you look at time of the morning I arrived from camping for (verterans) memorial day weekend.
Glad I didn't miss much, since I was barely allowed on my phone to check anything!(2 phone calls every 4 hours only and when I tried to check any social media my phone was snatched ,lol! It was quite a lot of times)
I need to watch this episode and soon.

Edited because I missed a word, lol!

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The black outfit Matt wore was as plain as it could be (black pants/shirt) but dang when the camera zoomed out and show her frame. Holy cow, her tiny waist and big butt made the outfit sexy lol. I could not take my eyes off her body at that point. Even Andrew was nonexistent :risas3:

csy1217

sarNie Egg
View attachment 5300
Look at his legs:risas3: he can't even hide his happiness:risas3:
Oh my, this willing scene is not what expected. At least have some scenes they hugs each other on the bed, i dun mind if they get "DRESSED" to have this scene but at least have some scenes that sweeter than this.....The scenes they are together is not enough....3 more episodes to go and i hope they will have more sweet scenes !

Noire89

Simply smile
Well got me a willing| scene I was waiting for:p. Sweet as it was, there was not enough of them time after the fact (morning after) Chat being all cute and flirty the next morning :angel10: and then they had those grins on their faces (daaanggg Chat, you did Yo right, lol!;)) but then She left leaving only a note and now they are focusing mostly on Kanika and King and their dad plot.
I was a bit angry at Chat when he was talking to dad and not really clearing up that he isn't using Yo. But the dad should know better than to belive that about his son.
Now I need the babysw news to come soon or at least one more willing|.
:risas3::risas3::risas3:

But being serious now, I hope that the next thing they focus on is the father and son relationship and to clearing up the past between Chat his dad and grandma and Chat's mom. Like everything should be out in the open.

Noire89

Simply smile
Oh my, this willing scene is not what expected. At least have some scenes they hugs each other on the bed, i dun mind if they get "DRESSED" to have this scene but at least have some scenes that sweeter than this.....The scenes they are together is not enough....3 more episodes to go and i hope they will have more sweet scenes !
I thought they would do that too, have them hugging and asleep, but we got the dressed morning after instead.
But I think they made up for it with their flirty and pleased smiles. And Chat saying he was hungry, lol!
It was a conservative willing scene with an equally conservative morning after that managed to be cute and pleasing to see.
Not against raunchy scenes, it just worked well with who these characters are and their personality.:)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The hug Chut gave Yot was sweet because it is so him. The little rub on the back shows the tender nature of who he really is, then came the willing scene like WTH lol

They could not even give us a little bed scene. At least show him lowering her to the bed and we can used our imaginations. What they gave us, I couldn't even lol.

Chut confused me when he talked to his dad when it comes Yot. He always leave room for his dad to think he is not serious about her as if he is just toying around. I know it is to annoy the daylight out of his dad but Chut, STOP IT:risas3: then he gain some brownie points when he talked to gram that fake her illness. I like their scenes because he tends to have this look on his face (annoyed, impatient, exasperated) lol

Noire89

Simply smile
The hug Chut gave Yot was sweet because it is so him. The little rub on the back shows the tender nature of who he really is, then came the willing scene like WTH lol

They could not even give us a little bed scene. At least show him lowering her to the bed and we can used our imaginations. What they gave us, I couldn't even lol.

Chut confused me when he talked to his dad when it comes Yot. He always leave room for his dad to think he is not serious about her as if he is just toying around. I know it is to annoy the daylight out of his dad but Chut, STOP IT:risas3: then he gain some brownie points when he talked to gram that fake her illness. I like their scenes because he tends to have this look on his face (annoyed, impatient, exasperated) lol
The willing scene was a conservatives wet dream (lol! Couldn't help myself there:pancarta:) it was just, "I love you Yothaka" repeated multiple times to reassure her and to let us the viewers know he is serious. Then he pushes slightly, or more appropriate the camera moves slightly and slowly (to let usbknow what was going down;) :naughty2:) to the window which had really brilliant light, and then boopity boop the next morning. I was :risas3:. Because I was waiting for the scene like:nut: and that was it. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

I also wish Chat would stop messing with the dad about his real feelings and intentions for Yo. Before she overhears something and then add to why she leaves plus what is meant to happen next with King and the accident.

Chat with his grandma scenes are the best. He isn't buying what she is selling and I'm here like :celebrate16: old lady.
His face everytime he's alone with her and she's "sick" gets me every single time. Hahaha!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The willing scene was a conservatives wet dream (lol! Couldn't help myself there:pancarta:) it was just, "I love you Yothaka" repeated multiple times to reassure her and to let us the viewers know he is serious. Then he pushes slightly, or more appropriate the camera moves slightly and slowly (to let usbknow what was going down;) :naughty2:) to the window which had really brilliant light, and then boopity boop the next morning. I was :risas3:. Because I was waiting for the scene like:nut: and that was it. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

I also wish Chat would stop messing with the dad about his real feelings and intentions for Yo. Before she overhears something and then add to why she leaves plus what is meant to happen next with King and the accident.

Chat with his grandma scenes are the best. He isn't buying what she is selling and I'm here like :celebrate16: old lady.
His face everytime he's alone with her and she's "sick" gets me every single time. Hahaha!
Well, I wished they stopped being so conservative on us since we waited forever to see the willing scene. Give us a little treat for being so patient lol.

But the aftermath was a little cute, I got to admit. When he says, you already love me. And Yot was trying to deny it and he didn't let her off the hook lol. He pretty much said, sweetheart you have to love me in order to sleep with me:p

Hahahah at the dinner table. Chut was so grumpy at everyone. He folded his arms like a child that was forced to eat something he refused to eat lol. Phuchong keeps on giving this "what's up" look his way.

Noire89

Simply smile
Well, I wished they stopped being so conservative on us since we waited forever to see the willing scene. Give us a little treat for being so patient lol.

But the aftermath was a little cute, I got to admit. When he says, you already love me. And Yot was trying to deny it and he didn't let her off the hook lol. He pretty much said, sweetheart you have to love me in order to sleep with me:p

Hahahah at the dinner table. Chut was so grumpy at everyone. He folded his arms like a child that was forced to eat something he refused to eat lol. Phuchong keeps on giving this "what's up" look his way.
Yeah I wanted something a bit more...spicy too. :naughty2::p:risas3:
But at least they had that willing moment, and his teasing her about her for for him was sweet. Her action to sleep with him just solidified it, lol!:)

He was really glaring at Phuchon during dinner. Lol!
It was fantastic on his part, and plus once Yo and Chat were in his room she called him out on it, sulky, grumpy but lovable. So cute!

Her face when he was hugging her :risas3:.

The dad obstructing Chat sinply because he's assuming things about his son:BangHead:

Not going to talk too much (but only enough) about Phuchon and his mom. That scene is just so over the top...lady lost one son and yes, Phuchon was at fault for drinking, but don't wish your only son dead and tell him you hate him. Just don't keep him in your life and let him go off elsewhere. Phuchon should stop saying he's trying to do his duty as his older brother was going to do if he hadn't died.
He may be guilty and will want to right his wrong, but there had to have been a different way. His poor dad stuck in the middle of a rock and a hard place...

Phuchon and Kusuma need to stop intercepting with others lives and get theirs together. He went to her, talked about his mom to HER, didn't even think of Yo. I was nearly screaming, "go for it Lek." And to Kusuma I was saying, "Girl lean down and kiss him, just be careful of his broken/hurt lip":p

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
At this point in time the father is the most annoying character in this show. Want to know why Chat has daddy issues, look at how he is with him. Doesn't do anything but continue to exacerbate everything and he gets angry when Chat acts out.
Nothing annoys me more when everyone is acting on your behalf without even consulting the individual involved.

We're on episode 10/11 the only couple that is together (Yo + Chat) is going to split soon. I need the other two to get their shizz together already !

- I saw 4.3% for the latest episode. I just wish for a 5% for the last episode lol *fingers-crossed*

csy1217

sarNie Egg
Sometimes i am so pity with Chat, he finally met someone who can really love him but all his "family" members seem like dont want him to be happy. I am wondering why his family didnt see the sorrow:( he has until the day he met Yo and finally have a smiley face:). The only people who really love him is Malai the maid, how sad is it. I hope his family member will realize that love cant be force, its from the heart and must be happen between 2 people.

Seriously they need to have more sweet scenes of them together as in the old lakorn they have so many willing| scenes together. Sometimes its just nice to see them have some happy moment together :pancarta:, like the hug from the back .....Hopefully tonight episodes will have more non so conservative scenes, :naughty2:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I live for back hugs ! lol. I just need more of that and I'll be fine with the weak "willing" & morning after scene.

I'd hate to live in that household, the one good thing the father did do while Chat was growing up was sending him away overseas to study lol. At least he got a reprieve from the push & pull that goes on underneath that roof. I don't think the Aunt ever really cared for Chat, the father does but has an odd way of showing it & grandmother is a control freak (but we're seeing chinks in her armor).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When Andrew hug Matt from the back the first time, all I thought was he must felt a lot of cushion from her behind. I mean, if we noticed it from her just standing around imagine someone hugging her from behind lol. I know I should not think it but can't help myself.

Chut and his sulky ways. He pouts so easily when it comes to Yot lol. When he says, no one is on their side...it's a true statement for them as a couple but I think it says more about his life as well. Honestly, beside his mom no one truly is on his side. Those around him claim they love him but they kind of don't want to see him happy.

csy1217

sarNie Egg
I thought they would do that too, have them hugging and asleep, but we got the dressed morning after instead.
But I think they made up for it with their flirty and pleased smiles. And Chat saying he was hungry, lol!
It was a conservative willing scene with an equally conservative morning after that managed to be cute and pleasing to see.
Not against raunchy scenes, it just worked well with who these characters are and their personality.:)
When Andrew hug Matt from the back the first time, all I thought was he must felt a lot of cushion from her behind. I mean, if we noticed it from her just standing around imagine someone hugging her from behind lol. I know I should not think it but can't help myself.

Chut and his sulky ways. He pouts so easily when it comes to Yot lol. When he says, no one is on their side...it's a true statement for them as a couple but I think it says more about his life as well. Honestly, beside his mom no one truly is on his side. Those around him claim they love him but they kind of don't want to see him happy.

True, the maid Malai love him but she is just a maid. All he needs are family members that actually care about his feeling. Just like the time he ran away to Chiang Rai and be away for many days but no one is going to look after him. They just said Chat will be back when he feels better. That time Yo asked why do they have to wait until he gets better himself but not them who give him the comfort and bring him back? That's why she went to Chiang Rai for him, not just for apologized but also to make him feels better.

Seriously i dunno why the grandma didnt learn anything from the death of Yo's grandma? Life is unpredictable and we hv to live at the moment. She is old and she should make her family members happy but not making them live in hatred. :facepalm::facepalm:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The most memorable scene today was of Yot and her two best friends. It got me all teary. No one should ever go through life without friends like them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Love the big Chut gave Yot at the ending...sweet and sad at the same time. Yothaka and Chut giving me an emotional roller coaster ride.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Question: Was Mint.N a last minute addition to the show ?.
Only asking because I came across old pics from the fittings and this actress (who I recognize from FLF) hasn't appeared at all, so I'm assuming they either replaced her with Mint.N or scrapped her character:
o8k1wncxl0u5m0a1ztg-o.jpg 429px-Meun_Kon_La_Faak_Fah_-friends.jpg

- Officially our last week left of waiting for episodes, bitter sweet realization lol.
- Seeing Chat hold onto Yo for dear life was heartbreaking, also the sight of him waiting on the door steps for her too had me hurting.On a lighter note, I was wondering if Chat would carry on giving us a new pic of Yo and he gladly did lol:
Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 3.32.30 AM.png