[CH3] Mae Khong Paendin series : Roy Pah Wai Duay Ruk (Good Feeling)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Just started this, it's a cute lakorn....love a guy in a uniform

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Tuning in to this lakorn. Never watch any of their lakorn but it's not so bad. Cutesy btw p'ek and n'ek. N'ek best friend lol funny! Her mom though hmmm I dunno!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Is my cutie Masu in here too? Honestly my new found crush. He's the cutest thing I've seen in a while lol. Still contemplating whether I should watch this or not. But if it's a cute lakorn then I might check it out :)

masu look a lot like song joong ki or am i just seeing things?
I don't think they look alike, but I'm seeing what you're saying though. Masu gives me that vibe that Song Joongki has when he first debuted. That cute boy next door with the deep voice kind of vibe. Song Joongki is definitely a man now, but back in the days when he was still that cute boy, I see that resemblance only in the presence, not so much appearance wise, if I'm making sense lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Too bad it's only 30 min

Nk mom is sooo evil...pk mom suck too hahaha....the kid is cute...

Pra'nang r adorable together...really enjoying it...hopefully they don't kill it with too much rai.....and misunderstanding ...recent ep suggest so....

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Too bad it's only 30 min

Nk mom is sooo evil...pk mom suck too hahaha....the kid is cute...

Pra'nang r adorable together...really enjoying it...hopefully they don't kill it with too much rai.....and misunderstanding ...recent ep suggest so....
Yes, her mom is so selfish! Just wow, how she wants to put her daughter in the same shoe she was in? Crazy thinking!!!

Glad that the prangs don't really have many misunderstanding. They have reasons.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Like P'k mother said...He will never love her anyways because she is Black Hearted. SOO Selfish, I couldn't help myself and skim latest ep., n'k getting married cuz of more of her lies. The Dad did give her $ in the divorce. She's such a selfish B!