[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Oh shit, the fans organizing the dvd list says they're only 70 orders away... this is kiiinda bad news. Well first we don't even know if the channel will approve it after all of this work ahahhaaha but what's actually really bad is, it looks like the fans are going to send in the list after only 1500 orders so that means it's gonna be REALLY limited meaning they'll just make what's ordered so hopefully ethaicd is on that list otherwise i don't think the inter fans will have a chance. @Cethu did Ethaicd ever get back to you?

@Alichgo I know you want this ahahhahahaha

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
@m3lhouse - oh I am on it! I am getting that premium magazine too while I am in there! I was actually in there looking for the T-shirt but no luck! :pancarta:
They don't have the t-shirt. That's done like the photobook. They have the nadech t-shirt from the give me 5 concert ahahaha has his face on it ahhaha Which keychain will you get? ahhaha Nadech or the couple one ahahhahahaha it says limited stock too. They also still have the GRGR premium since you love khun Charles so much ahhahaa.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
They don't have the t-shirt. That's done like the photobook. They have the nadech t-shirt from the give me 5 concert ahahaha has his face on it ahhaha Which keychain will you get? ahhaha Nadech or the couple one ahahhahahaha it says limited stock too. They also still have the GRGR premium since you love khun Charles so much ahhahaa.
I am debating... the Nadech keychain to put my house and car keys. Possibly the couple keychain just so I can hang them next to the Thai Phuang Malai ( hanging from my rearview mirror- For real):thumbup:

I was going to get the 4+1 concert, but I noticed there's no TV segments ( 2) of them. The TV sections have the stars inputs and plus, had Nadech and Por medley dancing offs. I was actually going to buy the GRGR DVD ( but it's not HD), I hate watching it from YOUTUBE. I love Khun Charles cause he's aggressive and knows what he wants. Dawin I love too, but damn him and his duty. I want that uncut DVD too. LOL.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
You need to learn how to read thai. When LR will end, you know what you should do now. As for september, be careful next time during that month about NY hehe
.Are you serious? I already learned English , French, Spanish, Filipino, and a bit of korean, lol. I’m learning Italian right now ...if I try learning one more language I’m afraid something ugly might happen :risas3::risas3::risas3:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I am debating... the Nadech keychain to put my house and car keys. Possibly the couple keychain just so I can hang them next to the Thai Phuang Malai ( hanging from my rearview mirror- For real):thumbup:

I was going to get the 4+1 concert, but I noticed there's no TV segments ( 2) of them. The TV sections have the stars inputs and plus, had Nadech and Por medley dancing offs. I was actually going to buy the GRGR DVD ( but it's not HD), I hate watching it from YOUTUBE. I love Khun Charles cause he's aggressive and knows what he wants. Dawin I love too, but damn him and his duty. I want that uncut DVD too. LOL.
Naw don't buy that grgr dvd. The channel will re-run it again sometime and the quality will be higher now so you can dl off of youtube or something. I noticed they charged a $1 more for the NY keychain to the Bella and Pope one. I knew they would do this to us! The photobook was $2 cheaper then they raised it a day or something later maybe when they saw the interest for it. That's what I'm scared about the dvd is that they'll really jack up the prices. The BPSW dvd was like $99.5 last week they just raised it, now it's $105 when it's only like $40 or something retail in Thailand, they will get us! I'm not getting that keychain though. If that dvd for LR ends up not being uncut, it's not worth it either ahhaha we'll see if it gets made.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I just started watching this drama frm eps 1 with eng subs since Subber's Paradise's site has been restored. I didn't watch SJDK's 9 part eng subs ones as they were in low res. I hope i enjoy this drama even more now! Only annoying thing though is that their signature on the top left hand corner of the videos is so big and distracting. Lol.

lavie93

NY 4ever
Oh shit, the fans organizing the dvd list says they're only 70 orders away... this is kiiinda bad news. Well first we don't even know if the channel will approve it after all of this work ahahhaaha but what's actually really bad is, it looks like the fans are going to send in the list after only 1500 orders so that means it's gonna be REALLY limited meaning they'll just make what's ordered so hopefully ethaicd is on that list otherwise i don't think the inter fans will have a chance. @Cethu did Ethaicd ever get back to you?

Pls keep updating news about the DVD, i don't want to miss that DVD like the last time with that photobook :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
.Are you serious? I already learned English , French, Spanish, Filipino, and a bit of korean, lol. I’m learning Italian right now ...if I try learning one more language I’m afraid something ugly might happen :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Something ugly will definitely happen :risas3: I'm watching a Korean drama right now but everytime I read the English subtitles, my brain for some reason starts to translate the English into Thai & Spanish. I literally can't read or think in English anymore :risas3:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling

Yes, they only replied that they will contact me when pre-order for the DVD is out! I really hope that they put the amount on that list organized by fans! I want it even for $120. I even put a request for the photobook, you never know:angel10:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
While we wait for Monday to come....actually no, I don't want it to end. The thread here is so lively with many news about NY and I love reading everyone's comment:)

I have not expressed yet how much I love episode 9 and 10, especially ep. 10 with that skinship and sweet scenes. The scene where Dawin grab Alice's waist was really erotic! I could only hear his hissing and breathing like he wanted to eat her:naughty2: so much longing and hungry:clap: it is good that Alice did not give in easily, how can you just forgive him the minute he came back??? But you sense that she had difficulty to hold back his embrace:love:

OMG, I don't want Monday to come and the excitement to end. I really hope they will be casted again, I so love them onscreen together and never get bored. But only in 2 years or so and by then, I prefer them to get married instead doing lakorn together;)