[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I just heard the news about SJDK not releasing subs anymore because of that "subber." Wow. He/she has no respect. Sucks for SJDK and us. Urgh. So mad.

Anyway, has Thongprasom made any more cameos?? Haha.
Which “subber” were you referring to? I thought SJDK accepting donation for people who want to watch. So are they going to quit subbing all together? I haven’t watch SJDK subbed since BPS got deleted. I was going to watch since we’re having a 3 day weekend. Sad some people have to ruin it for the rest of us. :(

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
I’m confused. Did they say they won’t sub anymore? Did I miss that announcement cause I am still able to go in and watch my favorite couple. I’m sad to hear this......that is terrible news for international fans :-(

Also, I wonder if it is true that Ya has a Ost too. That would be wonderful.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
this is what happens when people don't follow the request made by sjdk admins :BangHead: all their hardwork being claimed by A-holesz and everyone who actually LIKES CP has to suffer along :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

like y'all know this ISN'T a protected forum, antis be all up in here trying to stir up sHTz....i feel really sorry for the sjdk subbing team
they shared an app, I don't watch stuff on my phone so don't gonna download it but you can go to their page and check

Everything in digital platform has a unique id, photos, mp3, mp4 music clips, movies, etc, it tells you everything about it with that unique id it's easy to find whether it's on YT, FB, Daily Motion or so, even if nobody shares it, their account is still under the risk... There are keywords that they watch, through different softwares, even with google, there was a paid platform that was tracking all the keywords even in reversed position.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhh boy I went researching, and found it :-( Sigh how unfortunate for this to happen. My heart sank to the bottom of the pits. Who the heck is that user good grief....? Man....I don’t even know what to say....I’m dumbfounded.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
they shared an app, I don't watch stuff on my phone so don't gonna download it but you can go to their page and check

Everything in digital platform has a unique id, photos, mp3, mp4 music clips, movies, etc, it tells you everything about it with that unique id it's easy to find whether it's on YT, FB, Daily Motion or so, even if nobody shares it, their account is still under the risk... There are keywords that they watch, through different softwares, even with google, there was a paid platform that was tracking all the keywords even in reversed position.
yes but it was all good at the beginning since it they didnt use majority of the searched/obvious keywords and were under a protected site (their own webpage) which was under-develop which leads to only the minority knowing of its existence...it was when people started sharing their unprotected site; their only keyword for the unprotected site was CP e1 (at the time).
its easy to track the id if the platform is on a huge media-base but if its their own, slightly harder just because it isnt popular

but yeah thanks i just downloaded their shared app

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Sucks you guys got blocked again... there might be a brightside to it having only 12 episodes.. you guys won't have to wait too long only a month ahahha practically half way there.

I may have some good news that contradicts the estimated length of the episodes though. The new spoiler I read last night was expected to be the end of the drama but it didnt' end! It's on chapter 24. Which is the usual length of the summary/spoiler which when edited can fall between 12-15 episodes... there's more than 24 chapters now so I would assume that it's more than 12 episodes based on the extra chapter... but I mean LR fans keeps getting screwed over ahhahaah so who knows. The problem is that the Chinese have basically confirmed the length...but it's obvious from Anne's bf ig posts, that they are and can still make new edits so it can't be set in stone, let's hope. I hope I wasn't given false hope too. But if you can read these summaries, you would be like me and assume that it's much longer than 12 episodes. Anne and bf have acknowledged that they are reading feedback so I hope that they're listening to all of the requests for longer episodes and also dvds. Honestly, I think if they guaranteed they'll produce the dvd, they'll be easily forgiven ahhahaa They are getting a ton of feedback, it's the top thread at pantip where the editing and storyline is getting criticized and it looks like her bf is still editing wtf ahhaha he should be fired hahaha episode 4 was A LOT better than episode 3 as far as the editing goes so I feel like next week should be much better. And since they are promoting that the romance starts next week maybe they knew the hate was coming. I've always said it that Anne's lakorn episodes from 2-4 or 5 tends to be rough, so I hope it's still accurate and it picks up next week... I think it's still pretty enjoyable but sometimes the editing was really a hot mess and distracting. They need to stop the action and do more of the love angst and we cool aahhha

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Which “subber” were you referring to? I thought SJDK accepting donation for people who want to watch. So are they going to quit subbing all together? I haven’t watch SJDK subbed since BPS got deleted. I was going to watch since we’re having a 3 day weekend. Sad some people have to ruin it for the rest of us. :(
It is TL EngSub/Thai Lakorn Eng Sub. When someone from SJDK (I think Petra) asked them to delete the videos, they said no because a lot of people want to watch. And how the videos won't be shared out of the group and only people in the group can watch (which is stupid because the group is public so even though I'm not in the group, I was still able to see the CP videos). They also basically said how they didn't even need SJDK's subs because they can understand Thai and how it was funny that only those who donated can watch CP...and that it's basically the same as them selling the subs :facepalm:

So basically even people in the private group aren't able to watch CP either...because it was someone in the private group who saved the video and then posted it into the TL eng sub group with a diff anon/fake fb account. So even the private group wasn't safe!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Sucks you guys got blocked again... there might be a brightside to it having only 12 episodes.. you guys won't have to wait too long only a month ahahha practically half way there.

I may have some good news that contradicts the estimated length of the episodes though. The new spoiler I read last night was expected to be the end of the drama but it didnt' end! It's on chapter 24. Which is the usual length of the summary/spoiler which when edited can fall between 12-15 episodes... there's more than 24 chapters now so I would assume that it's more than 12 episodes based on the extra chapter... but I mean LR fans keeps getting screwed over ahhahaah so who knows. The problem is that the Chinese have basically confirmed the length...but it's obvious from Anne's bf ig posts, that they are and can still make new edits so it can't be set in stone, let's hope. I hope I wasn't given false hope too. But if you can read these summaries, you would be like me and assume that it's much longer than 12 episodes. Anne and bf have acknowledged that they are reading feedback so I hope that they're listening to all of the requests for longer episodes and also dvds. Honestly, I think if they guaranteed they'll produce the dvd, they'll be easily forgiven ahhahaa They are getting a ton of feedback, it's the top thread at pantip where the editing and storyline is getting criticized and it looks like her bf is still editing wtf ahhaha he should be fired hahaha episode 4 was A LOT better than episode 3 as far as the editing goes so I feel like next week should be much better. And since they are promoting that the romance starts next week maybe they knew the hate was coming. I've always said it that Anne's lakorn episodes from 2-4 or 5 tends to be rough, so I hope it's still accurate and it picks up next week... I think it's still pretty enjoyable but sometimes the editing was really a hot mess and distracting. They need to stop the action and do more of the love angst and we cool aahhha
I hope you’re right cause I love you right now! .

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I’m confused. Did they say they won’t sub anymore? Did I miss that announcement cause I am still able to go in and watch my favorite couple. I’m sad to hear this......that is terrible news for international fans :-(

Also, I wonder if it is true that Ya has a Ost too. That would be wonderful.
SJDK is still going to sub it, but they're just not going to release it until it's done airing. Even people in the private group won't be able to watch. Unless SJDK is planning on streaming the new eps on the app too (I assumed they were only going to stream the old already aired eps).

TL Engsub talking as if they're going to make the effort to sub lakorns for people when all they do is take other subbers' hard work

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I read that this was a remake...and since I'm impatient, I went to read what happens in the original...and if they're keeping the original mastermind...then I know who is behind it all. Just tsk tsk. This will tide me over until SJDK releases all the eng subs

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I hope you’re right cause I love you right now! .
The thing is, I should be right because that's just how things roll ahhah but anne and her bf and maybe even ch3 makes everything wrong hahahha none of anne's lakorn since her first was ever shorter than 14 episodes... the way that anne's bf describes his pressure with editing is like he has to make sure that it's 12 episodes... why are they making it short on purpose when it actually calls for a longer run? Shady. Anne's bf said that editing wasn't about just cutting out scenes but adding scenes LOLOLOL BOY WHAT? ahahahha #nycurse For their own good, they better make us happy ahhahaa I even see other crew members sending Anne's bf some encouragement, the comments were not savage though they were pretty constructive and accurate ahhaa it took him two days to catch up on all of the comments ahhaha

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Ugghh I have to wait a month for the sub then.... >.<

Anyway, Ann, Yaya, and Nadech said that there not gonna be a lot of fin scenes but... they have a lot of skinships already... Maybe just maybe it's normal for them that they think it's not fin ahahahha... then what am I supposed to expect from a Yaya <3 Nadech fin scene???! (Wild imagination starting)

By the way, I have followed NY couple and Thai Lakorns for awhile now.

There are some lakorns I like from them that you guys must check out if you haven't, such as:

Best Acting from both: Leh Lub Salub Rrang (and lots of kisses hehe and the last scene... I can't wait to witness that!)

Best Story Line : Duang Jai Akkanee (Hopeless romantic heaven! Light love story yet entertaining )

Sweet ones:

Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (about true love: in sickness and health, in rich and poor, they mean it <3)

Likit Ruk (with some fin moments that we didn't expect and they're acting is very mature now. Maybe I can expect some intimate scenes hehe)

There are also some lakorns I wished they play in together:

Lang Pratana played by Nadech and Kim.. A lot of fin scenes and I love the story line

Lom Sorn Rak played by Nadech and Taew.. This pretty sweet

Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised played by Kim and James, produced by Thong Ent.. This is fierce yet very sweet! one of my faves!!

Kluen Cheevit played by Yaya and Mark..Very fierce

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Anne lied to everyone hahahaa she said it's a romantic drama but it's a straight action lakorn ahhahaha Nadech said this is the most action he's ever done... so rising sun and leh lub, if you can recall all of the action from those series but this one has more LOL I know there are 5 big action scenes coming up with "8" episodes left so... she said it's a romantic drama with some action here and there... uhhhhhh... ahahhaha Again, if Anne/the channel agrees to produce the dvd, the fans don't care ahhaha they will buy the F out of the merchandise ahahhaaha everything better change next week. Or else Anne's bf might have to turn his comments off ahhahaa

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
5 action scenes? What the heck! From the various trailers I was thinking maybe 2 more ( 1 at the pier/ships warehouse and 2) when Alice/his mom kidnapped). There’s no room for 5 actions and then we still need scenes for his mom. This is way too short. He needs to edit out the actions.