[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Was I the only one that got freaked out ( not in a good way) by Davin’s face slowly appearing when she moved the curtains? :risas3: Mind you, I was watching late at night while in my dark bedroom.
I totally freaked out. At first I thought I was seeing things but nope that was face!

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
My honest opinion since I recently watched it last July ( second time around cause I gave up the first time I tried), but I really really like it. Well if revenge, slap/kiss is your cup of tea. That’s the lakorn that for me hooked on Nadech.
It is my genre!!! And wow, both of them were teens in this drama?

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Was I the only one that got freaked out ( not in a good way) by Davin’s face slowly appearing when she moved the curtains? :risas3: Mind you, I was watching late at night while in my dark bedroom.
You're not the only one loool. This is what I call a "roller coaster". You got freaked out to discover someone behind this door :eek:

but then realised it was Nadech :love:

Was GRGR good? What is the story about?
Yes i also jumped when i saw his face! Whahahahah!
My honest opinion since I recently watched it last July ( second time around cause I gave up the first time I tried), but I really really like it. Well if revenge, slap/kiss is your cup of tea. That’s the lakorn that for me hooked on Nadech.
You're very lucky if you have not watched this drama yet. Here are two FMV which should convince you to watch it. There are everything in this lakorn in term of drama / romance. Nadech & Yaya shot this lakorn when they were 19 and 17years old.

Nadech & Yaya - Run Devil Run
cr.Rainie Tran

After A Long Time - Saichon & Nang Fah
cr.cr.Rainie Tran

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I have two questions, do we know if Alice and Davin get married for real or not
Dawin & Naree got married for real but not Dawin & Alice. You must know what I mean now lol. Naree is a fictional person, she doesn't exist so Dawin & Alice didn't get married. At least, Naree will be forever Dawin's wife hehe.

does Prince Alan turn good?. I hope so.
Considering that Alan should in the future fall in love with Danika (Yoghurt), I guess he will turn from Evil to a good one. Also, If you have noticed in the previous episode, Alan doesn't seem to be bad, it's just his mother Mona who bother him in monitoring Alice. Also, it seems like they were all very close when they were young but Mona has influenced both Alan & Cate to hate Alice.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Could you share me how could I watch that show ? Line TV app is not available in USA :crybaby2::crybaby2:
I cannot watch it too. I believe a kind NYFC will upload it on youtube :)

I think the 7th wedding will be the best one :naughty2:

Review Banteung / 6 lakorns = 6 weddings
cr.nokbanpha

ps: the MC said 5weddings but there are 6weddings. In TNNKK, they got married without a ceremony by Athit's father.

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Btw Mel and any one can u guys answer me to why Alice had to marry dawin , if,she need to be protected why can she stay with them as colleagues .also if dawin suggest the marriage as th plan why couldn’t he marry her ? M a little confused lol thanks in advance
You can watch ep. 2 again coz it's explained. In short, she can't get full and reliable military protection unless she lives on base where she's surrounded by d-team and the base is not easily accessible to outsiders. She has to marry Davin coz it's believeable that they could be lovers and she can't be there coz it's only for families so she has to go in as his wife. Davin didn't want to marry her coz he takes marriage seriously. Even though he agreed with the plan he wasn't expecting it to be him ahhaaha

pinky3

sarNie Adult
You can watch ep. 2 again coz it's explained. In short, she can't get full and reliable military protection unless she lives on base where she's surrounded by d-team and the base is not easily accessible to outsiders. She has to marry Davin coz it's believeable that they could be lovers and she can't be there coz it's only for families so she has to go in as his wife. Davin didn't want to marry her coz he takes marriage seriously. Even though he agreed with the plan he wasn't expecting it to be him ahhaaha
Thank you so much mel