[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Actually I’m a member of SJDK private group and thankfully, I can watch Likit Ruk with eng subs. But based from the comments that I read, the editing is bad so I wanted to read the episodes to better understand what’s going on. It’s just sad that I can’t read Thai. Lol. Thank you anyways. :)
Oops. Just seen this comment lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I think I’m the only that has been disappointed. ATM I’m very frustrated for all 4 episodes. I like some scenes and then I don’t. Like I really hate all the staring scenes or staring into the distance. Sure Alice and Davin at the beach being together is a nice sight but it’s kinda boring. Their scenes r kinda bipolar. There happy then mad then happy and then they think a lot and they don’t talk. Then it’s politics and then the side romance. Then the annoying nosy characters and then the bad characters. I fear it is going to go down like I thought it would, more than half politics and then they would rush the romance for main and side characters. Im sad and disappointed . And it’s only the first four episode. I hope the rest of the episodes are good and I really hope they don’t rush anything.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I have two questions, do we know if Alice and Davin get married for real or not and does Prince Alan turn good?. I hope so.

funnygurl_11

sarNie Egg
Post by SJDK FANSUB:

Hi everyone ❤
We understand that there’s a lot of ppl who want to watch Crown Princess and don’t have the access, so I’m not saying don’t share to friends and family or other fans,
BUT can you private PM or msg other fans asking? Instead of posting the links. Please lol
I’m pretty chill personally when it comes to re-uploading and stuff but I also realized that being chill contributes to our pages/group getting disabled constantly as well, and as an admin I should also maintain some rules to keep us going.

So please don’t share our direct links to public forum, if you must please private message and ask them to do the same thing and so forth.
That is ‘cause the channel has the rights to report us and they will ‘cause they have been vigorously recently since Bhuppae Sunniwat.
Especially Vimeo and videopress direct links ‘cause it’s premium video hosting and getting that disabled would mean the money spent on it just went to waste, no refund due to violation of terms.

So re-uploaders may think it’s nothing ‘cause they’re not getting taken down- that’s ‘cause the channel copyrights at the source of the subbing&releasing videos, which is us.

So please help keep fan subbing alive and do your part, maintain confidentiality.

Please help us spread the word that Crown Princess and other projects WILL be released public after it completes airing and this is ‘cause China has also bought airing rights. So basically we’re trying to fly under the radar by giving out same day subs.

Please don’t post our links on public forum.

❤Petra

I forgot who shared the link, but if you could delete your post it would be helpful, thanks..

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I think I’m the only that has been disappointed. ATM I’m very frustrated for all 4 episodes. I like some scenes and then I don’t. Like I really hate all the staring scenes or staring into the distance. Sure Alice and Davin at the beach being together is a nice sight but it’s kinda boring. Their scenes r kinda bipolar. There happy then mad then happy and then they think a lot and they don’t talk. Then it’s politics and then the side romance. Then the annoying nosy characters and then the bad characters. I fear it is going to go down like I thought it would, more than half politics and then they would rush the romance for main and side characters. Im sad and disappointed . And it’s only the first four episode. I hope the rest of the episodes are good and I really hope they don’t rush anything.
The bipolar, happy then fighting scenes are very common in thai dramas i realise.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hmm so I peeked at the final part of ep4 and has Pra’nang had feelings for each other yet?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for posting.

Another great episode, can't wait for next week.
A perfect husband material....:love:

So sweet....

Caption:
I'll act as an ordinary people(commoner) for my safety and my people.

Awww.....a smile that melt your heart, so 5457 baht to make green curry is worth it...haha

Caption:
Naree's text: I want to cook Thai food. Could you teach me?
Dawin's text: Then, what menu do you want to do?

Another cute couple....

cr:as tagged,rightful owners

Caption:
Top picture: I feel like I forgot something....
3rd picture: Has anyone ever told you that when you're unconscious, you're super cute?

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Same..im currently enjoying the drama so much despite the flaws and everything..interesting drama to date for me..love the characters and ughhh I am annoyed at Alice put her trusts so much on prince will(idk why I always burst out laughing whenever he appears on the screen lol)..I hope she realize soon how shady and snake he actually is lol.. this drama is so my cuppa tea lmaoo

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
princess kate should be the queen so alice and davin could be together, hope kate find someone better than william in the end

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Omg episode 4 is driving me nuts already!!!! The screaming and then all nice. Then screaming at each other again. My kids bust out why the country has a funny name called hairy sauce hahahahaha omg I’m dead! Alice frustrates me so much. You would think she is smart, and can distinguish evil people or manipulative. I guess she can’t read people which is dire if you have advisors in royalty. I mean they advise you on things, but they would need the judgement for it. Ohh good lord it’s lakorn I’m criticizing too much.

Then to just brush off all that money on groceries. Poor Dawin lol the mood swings the princess goes through. My stomach can’t handle all these mood changes. And I’m barely half way thru episode 4!

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Btw Mel and any one can u guys answer me to why Alice had to marry dawin , if,she need to be protected why can she stay with them as colleagues .also if dawin suggest the marriage as th plan why couldn’t he marry her ? M a little confused lol thanks in advance

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
Post by SJDK FANSUB:

Hi everyone ❤
We understand that there’s a lot of ppl who want to watch Crown Princess and don’t have the access, so I’m not saying don’t share to friends and family or other fans,
BUT can you private PM or msg other fans asking? Instead of posting the links. Please lol
I’m pretty chill personally when it comes to re-uploading and stuff but I also realized that being chill contributes to our pages/group getting disabled constantly as well, and as an admin I should also maintain some rules to keep us going.

So please don’t share our direct links to public forum, if you must please private message and ask them to do the same thing and so forth.
That is ‘cause the channel has the rights to report us and they will ‘cause they have been vigorously recently since Bhuppae Sunniwat.
Especially Vimeo and videopress direct links ‘cause it’s premium video hosting and getting that disabled would mean the money spent on it just went to waste, no refund due to violation of terms.

So re-uploaders may think it’s nothing ‘cause they’re not getting taken down- that’s ‘cause the channel copyrights at the source of the subbing&releasing videos, which is us.

So please help keep fan subbing alive and do your part, maintain confidentiality.

Please help us spread the word that Crown Princess and other projects WILL be released public after it completes airing and this is ‘cause China has also bought airing rights. So basically we’re trying to fly under the radar by giving out same day subs.

Please don’t post our links on public forum.

❤Petra

I forgot who shared the link, but if you could delete your post it would be helpful, thanks..
I noticed there are some fan so eager to share anything without thinking about the consequences to other party ( SJDK Fansub). As far as I'm concerned we must RESPECT others hardwork who do the sub by follow the terms and conditions.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Y'all not alone about being frustrated with the lakorn. I got so confuse as to when they made up when they got all nice to each other after days of arguing. I literally had to check if I was watching the right part. lol The lakorn has a lot of potential but the editing, camera work, transition, and background music is pretty messy. I especially hate the zoom in's, slow mo parts that are unnecessary, change of background music every 2 seconds for 1 scene and so much more. Let's not forget the choppiness of it too. It's very distracting. I know this is fairly common in lakorns, but a lakorn that everyone is enjoying yet hyping up should be on the same level. It's not up to par, to be honest. Looks like they changed the ending credit back to the messed up one from the first 2 episodes.

Anyways, I wish there were more scenes of Naree & Win. I feel like we barely get enough of them. I see more of the others than I see them in 1 same frame for more than 2 minutes. I wish we got more scenes of their life together as husband and wife, not little bits here and there throughout the day. Heck, not even throughout the day. More like when they're getting ready to go to sleep that's when we ever see them together. Hopefully it'll get better from here. Crossing my fingers.