[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I can't really remember the story about Nadech's family history, but wasn't the reason why Nadech's real mother gave Nadech to his his adopted mom - aunt - because she couldn't have kids? This was so long ago, my memory could be wrong. lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I can't really remember the story about Nadech's family history, but wasn't the reason why Nadech's real mother gave Nadech to his his adopted mom - aunt - because she couldn't have kids? This was so long ago, my memory could be wrong. lol
Yes u r correct . I am sure his real mom is also around .

mollyb

sarNie Egg
The first and second episode I didn’t pay attention to the background music. Because everyone complained about it, I paid attention to it in episode 3 I thought it was a mess. There was really no smooth transition as well as the scene. Other than that I love everything else. The workout scene got me to have a wild imagination :naughty2::risas3:..and also I love the fire scene with Nadech carrying yaya and the little boy on his back. :coleman:I’m looking forward to tomorrow.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
honestly watching it live and watching it again from the upload on youtube is a huge difference.
the ads does ruin the mood/flow of the story but from the uninterrupted version everything was good. the music for me was okay, i didnt mind it since i hate total silence or when it's too overbearing that u cant hear what the characters r saying but in likit ruk it was fine, not too loud and had good music choices to fit the scene. the pace overall is understandable

i just wish we get more eps lol

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for commenting.

So far so good!

This scene was very impressive and touching.
Dawin is indeed a real Superhero...:worship2:

Sweetness overload.....

Caption:
Dawin: We must be a couple who is very sweet!
Naree: Very easy, just carry me into the house.
Dawin: Good idea!
Naree: Do not let me fall.

So beautiful....

Caption:
Dawin: From now on, no matter where you are, I'll follow to protect you.
and Naree loves it...haha

It's so close.... why must it got interrupted...!?!

cr:rightful owners

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Ah..okay this is...someone should have done a little more attention on the detail of the wedding. I don’t know what the name of that church is. When I saw the interior of the church and saw a crucifix. I thought this is a Christian Church. But then I noticed there is a man figure on it instead of just the cross symbol so I thought it is either orthodox or catholic ..I can say though that this looked like crosses we have in Catholic Churches . The ones in orthodox church has Christ image also but it’s more flat similar to that of an icon. Then I saw the stations of the cross ( those little gold framed at the side of the church. There are 14 stations) As Princess Alice was walking. I thought this is something we also have in the Catholic Church. , ..but I wasn’t sure if the orthodox also has stations of the cross, ..However I saw the priests habit... LOL THIS IS A CATHOLIC PRIEST. He has the mother of perpetual help icon on his habit. (Mary and Jesus).:risas3:

But their ceremony isn’t catholic. Normally in Catholic Church they have groomsmen , bridesmaid, flower girls , ring bearers , sponsors . And they walk at a certain order. But I’m sure there are those who marry privately without all that. But the ritual is the same. The priest say it and you repeat after him, they basically just said things to each other.. that is unusual wedding to use a Catholic Church and a catholic priest and do another type of wedding.:confused12:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Btw Ann needs to fire her bf. He needs to be demoted to a janitor or something cuz as an editor he fail badly
Janitor :risas3::risas3::risas3: I'm too scared to even complain on his IG because I know he is probably already getting a ton of hate & I feel bad for making him feel worse

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
And Anne is back to posting yoga pics instead of responding to the comments T___T I hope she has actually done something about today's episode

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Janitor :risas3::risas3::risas3: I'm too scared to even complain on his IG because I know he is probably already getting a ton of hate & I feel bad for making him feel worse
Are the thai fans complaining abt the same thing as us like the club music and the bad transition from one scene to another?

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
hey did u ask the team to share their link like this? cuz i heard someone say that they didnt allow anyone to share their link or something
i dont know but i get this link from youtube, someone had share this in reply comment under likit ruk first episode on ch3 so i think its not secret anymore

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
hey did u ask the team to share their link like this? cuz i heard someone say that they didnt allow anyone to share their link or something
i dont know but i get this link from youtube, someone had share this in reply comment under likit ruk first episode on ch3 so i think its not secret anymore
I'm thinking SJDK doesn't want people to share the link to the direct videos because it would get them taken down? But @Siti Hardianti just shared SJDK's website so it's not really a secret