[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
What we saw in episode 2 (on the left) and what happen from another angle (on the right). I don't know about you but the 2nd camera angle shared by TKBT is much more better :love:

I love to see when Alice dominates Davin! "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to do that"

cr.keaw_jung

cr.pongy888

cr.keaw_jung

TLKT #ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess /18 May 2018
cr.nokbanpha

Last edited:

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
Mona is evil and persuasive in getting Prince Andre to carry out plots to kill Alice or "overthrown" King Henry. These two I am not too worry about because most of their plans to kil Alice have failed. They hired such weakling hitmen :risas3: However, I think the real evil is the one lying in wait for the right time and place. ( who can it be????)

We know Mona is persuasive, controlling, we have seen how she was behaving her own daughter when she was practicing cello as a little girl, and as an adult, all she wants is her kids to be on the throne.

Under the control of Mona, her husband is also making plots to kill Alice.

So eventually Kate might turn.. For now she's the sleeping enermy, who's acting like a good girl, till she lose her patience and turns into bad.

Sometimes when she smiles it reminds of Kik in Manee Yard Fah, but again I think comparing to younger generation actresses Ploy is good at playing the bad bad girl.

LR is going a little bit faster comparing to MYF. I have got no issues, as long as I can see NY together :D there's no problem

I agree and thought that too.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
[TKBT 18 May 2018] BTS 3Zaap#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess On air this sunday, the 20th.
cr.nokbanpha

[Review Banteung 18 May 2018] BTS 3Zaap#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess
cr.nokbanpha

Must see for sure 3Zaap. Based on this short clip, I think the hostess will do us just fine getting some fin moments without Chompoo or Kalamare being there. It’s quick but see the hands :love:

Yaya said in the love scenes, she felt the most shyest/embarassed that she had ever played before.

Credit as shown https://instagram.com/p/Bi6LsJWFtd7/
Yeah she said "in the love scenes, she felt the most shyest/embarassed that she had ever played before." and P'Ma added "did you take your own feelings to use?" and then Yaya with a big laugh to hide her shyness. She also added about Na: "this is not 6pack but 8 pack". A proud girl :thumbup:

I also love this moment. OMG!!! How crazy is Yaya 555. How close this two must be to dare to do things like this in front of everybody :naughty2:.

Yaya is a pervert :pancarta:

cr.polyplus_jad_hai

Last edited:
[TKBT 18 May 2018] BTS 3Zaap#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess On air this sunday, the 20th.
cr.nokbanpha

Yeah she said "in the love scenes, she felt the most shyest/embarassed that she had ever played before." and P'Ma added "did you take your own feelings to use?" and then Yaya with a big laugh to hide her shyness. She also added about Na: "this is not 6pack but 8 pack". A proud girl :thumbup:

I personally love this moment. OMG!!! How crazy is Yaya 555. How close this two must be to dare to do things like this in front of everybody :naughty2:.

Yaya is a pervert :pancarta:

cr.polyplus_jad_hai
@sasuke06

It's just pay back time remember in LLSR shoot Nadech used to play Yaya's bra strap by pulling it:love::naughty2:at first i thought Nadech was only pinching Yaya's back but when I keep on replaying the video I just realized Nadech actually was playing Yaya's back bra strap:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::love::love:
sorry too lazy to find the video:nut: