Daokrajaitv#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess+หนัง#น้องพี่ที่รัก/16 May 2018
cr.nokbanpha

cr.innnews

When I saw this pic, Yaya must think:

I WANT YOU SO BAD :naughty2: :nut:

cr.Newsplus_ent

IBAAAAAAAAAA!!!! (=crazy), you have unmasked my intention :risas3:

cr. Live chat CH3

@YadechTaemint , indeed, he's so handsome!

cr.rightful owners

cr.bung_lakorn

What a beauty :love:

Last edited:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
In real life too ahahahaha :D
Yeah.. thats was i meant too.. like yaya said.. she believe in destiny. Like why they're doing a red thread together in hongkong trip. Yaya said she believe it already,. because they do it together and its good if they will pray for the future tho..
They're so quiet for their relationship.
maybe they already fiancee. but we never know... :angel10::):)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Can I get an invite from sjdk without donating?
I believe someone commented that you don’t have to but needs to request in to be part of their private FB group. Unfortunately I can’t help answer more about SJDK since I don’t need sub but have you tried requesting and being ignored? Maybe they’re preoccupation at the moment but keep trying. Good luck and I feel bad for those fans that want to see but don’t understand the language with/out sub.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I love how most of the scenes that we saw in the teasers and MV have played out completely differently to how I thought they would. And to think that all scenes in the teasers & MV (the waterfall and archery scenes for example) that I was hyped for haven't even been shown yet and I'm already loving this :love::cheer::clap: When those scenes and the spoilers in the Chinese opening & ending credits are shown I might actually faint lol
This is so darn true! E.g. Fake Alice death. Also, some of King Henry’s statements which I thought were directed at Prince Andre when they had the dispute in Holy Sauce were actually for Alice. ONE only criticism about this lakorn is Nadech’s faring his nostrils :confused0: but it’s probably uncontrollable because depending on my expressions, my nostrils fared too ( I always find an excuse for him - :love:)

Speaking of Fake Alice - why was I sad that she got killed? The way she was stuffed in the closet and fell half-way out was a sad scene for me:(.

viola

sarNie Egg
I must be very lucky when I can watch LR with my native language subtitle just not yet a day after the episode came out, how I wish all of us can enjoy spazzing over LK fever together without language barrier :(:(:(

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't use to see what the hype abt Nadech was but he is damn fine in this drama. So as with korean dramas, i realised that i fall in love with characters, not actors.
I've fallen for the character and then follow the actor. For me it was the Khun Charles with his love for nang'ek and an added bonus was that Nadech was very handsome in there. Why he's still my #1 pra'ek...I haven't fallen out of :icon12: cause there's no other pra'ek character that tug at my heart string.
So I'll be here for a while until p'Ae supadchai founds another Nadech in the making. :pancarta:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I tried watching this, but the first 30 minutes of this drama didn‘t make me want to watch more so I stopped. Nadech’s screaming voice is a bit unpleasent to me. But then I saw the spoiler clip where the princess gets „hurt“ and praek says he‘d like to turn time and marry her. I found it funny how nangek stopped acting as if she‘s about to die, got up and left the car.
I think I need to give this lakorn another try since things seem to get better later on ^•^
That scene of Alice pretending to die was funny. Every lakorn deserve a chance, sometimes we have to give it a try or FF the part that annoys us. I have yet to find a pra'ek with a pleasant tone when they are angry and especially screaming. Gosh, I couldn't even take Great W. seriously when he screamed in his lakorn with Chippy, his voice was so high that the scream annoyed me so much.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Good Morning y’all! Or at least in my time zone lol back to my stalking ways.....I am excited to see the 3zaap show. So funny I was thinking I haven’t seen them on that show for a long time. Those 3 hosts are hilariously funny in making Nadech and Yaya nervous . I bet they agreed to do it cause there’s only one host and they can handle one, but not 3 lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
This is so darn true! E.g. Fake Alice death. Also, some of King Henry’s statements which I thought were directed at Prince Andre when they had the dispute in Holy Sauce were actually for Alice. ONE only criticism about this lakorn is Nadech’s faring his nostrils :confused0: but it’s probably uncontrollable because depending on my expressions, my nostrils fared too ( I always find an excuse for him - :love:)

Speaking of Fake Alice - why was I sad that she got killed? The way she was stuffed in the closet and fell half-way out was a sad scene for me:(.
When I saw the poisoning of fake Alice in the teaser I got so scared cuz I thought they were going to kill Alice off :risas3: I was also sad that she died, she went through all that trouble just to be killed off so early

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Good Morning y’all! Or at least in my time zone lol back to my stalking ways.....I am excited to see the 3zaap show. So funny I was thinking I haven’t seen them on that show for a long time. Those 3 hosts are hilariously funny in making Nadech and Yaya nervous . I bet they agreed to do it cause there’s only one host and they can handle one, but not 3 lol
So true :risas3: Which is why I want them to do another episode with all 3 hosts

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
Actually a princess is falling in love with her bodyguard, having a relationship + giving birth to his child happened in real life. That does't only happens in movies, tv dramas, or lakorns.

So far Princess Fall in to their bodyguards

Lady Di & Barry Manakee + James Hewitt (no happy ending) go ahead search JH & Prince H make the judgment yourself
Princess Stephanie of Monaco & Daniel Ducuret (no happy ending they have a daughter)
Princess Margaret & Captain Peter Townsend (they had no happy ending, Peter Townsend was already married & got divorced, during 1950's a divorcee can't get married into Royal Family)

going back to our LR

so far Nadech is doing a great job, I sometimes I feel like he's Willy from the original Crown Princess.
For YaYa she's better than Anne on kicking some guys :))

As fallen for an actor umm I do like Dome Pakorn the bad bad bad boy

Nadech is stil in his 20's lol I'm his noona :)) Also if someone can link me the 3 Zaap show that they were in this week I'd be happy...

I like Yaya's smile, childish,playful moments. As Nadech his very protective of his Yaya :)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Actually a princess is falling in love with her bodyguard, having a relationship + giving birth to his child happened in real life. That does't only happens in movies, tv dramas, or lakorns.

So far Princess Fall in to their bodyguards

Lady Di & Barry Manakee + James Hewitt (no happy ending) go ahead search JH & Prince H make the judgment yourself
Princess Stephanie of Monaco & Daniel Ducuret (no happy ending they have a daughter)
Princess Margaret & Captain Peter Townsend (they had no happy ending, Peter Townsend was already married & got divorced, during 1950's a divorcee can't get married into Royal Family)

going back to our LR

so far Nadech is doing a great job, I sometimes I feel like he's Willy from the original Crown Princess.
For YaYa she's better than Anne on kicking some guys :))

As fallen for an actor umm I do like Dome Pakorn the bad bad bad boy

Nadech is stil in his 20's lol I'm his noona :)) Also if someone can link me the 3 Zaap show that they were in this week I'd be happy...

I like Yaya's smile, childish,playful moments. As Nadech his very protective of his Yaya :)
The 3 Zaap episode hasn't aired yet but I think it will next week (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Rewatching episode 1 because I was focusing on Nadech's face & muscles instead of the subtitles the first time hehehe
If Kate is really evil like I think she is, I don't blame her cuz her family life is probably shizz; the clear favouritism towards Alan & the whole concept of "Whatever Alan does isn't wrong" would make anyone turn evil if they were in Kate's place

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
Rewatching episode 1 because I was focusing on Nadech's face & muscles instead of the subtitles the first time hehehe
If Kate is really evil like I think she is, I don't blame her cuz her family life is probably shizz; the clear favouritism towards Alan & the whole concept of "Whatever Alan does isn't wrong" would make anyone turn evil if they were in Kate's place
I think the real evil is Mona here. Maybe Kate is jealous of Alice. I keep on looking at Nadech's mucles not giving attension to lakorn lol

YaYa once again could you kindly remind us does he have 6 or 8 pack lol :)

look at his broad shoulders

he keeps on frawning

Change of roles

In this lakorn our prince is not riding a white horse he's not the knight in shining armour who rides a white horse, he's the knight in shining armour who's riding a black horse.

Our Princess is riding a white horse :D

Last edited: