[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling
@sasuke06 wait for urassayaclubdotcom to upload their video. I believe they're filming Yaya performance today. Gosh! She is so stunning and has a great charisma on stage. Not only beautiful but also a multi talented girl :icon12:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@sasuke06 wait for urassayaclubdotcom to upload their video. I believe they're filming Yaya performance today. Gosh! She is so stunning and has a great charisma on stage. Not only beautiful but also a multi talented girl :icon12:
There are already 3videos from urassayaclubdotcom but the quality is not so good because it comes from instagram but I will share it for those who has not seen it yet. IT ' S AMAZING :love::love::love::love::worship2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYGhKYPAGZu/?taken-by=urassayaclubdotcom
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYGiAwbAhHl/?taken-by=urassayaclubdotcom
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYGi0-fgZtY/?taken-by=urassayaclubdotcom

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@sasuke06 I was literally screaming Yaya name in front of my pc. Yaya never fail to amaze me. She was totally hot in the Maybelline event today. My family had so much fun. They sent me this picture. :pancarta: they all had the same color lip as Yaya as well. Wish I was there!
20170822_095200.jpg

Last edited:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
@chaitra lol Richard is sooo good and exciting in this lakorn that hes actually one of my fav characters along with Petra and Ramin. The actor portrays him soo well without overdoing it which is really refreshing to see. Hes so natural at looking manipulative and his angry scenes are HOT :naughty2:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
@chaitra lol Richard is sooo good and exciting in this lakorn that hes actually one of my fav characters along with Petra and Ramin. The actor portrays him soo well without overdoing it which is really refreshing to see. Hes so natural at looking manipulative and his angry scenes are HOT :naughty2:
@Shiera I completely agree. Of all the Thai lakorns I have seen the villains don't seem to hold any importance and grab the attention. But my my Richard is out to get some votes LOL. They could have utilized all the pluses of this lakorn with just a little bit of patience and time but UGH...

I am sorry I am still not able to believe the blunder the director and producer act like they don't recognise with this lakorn. I am truly feeling bad for Nadech Yaya

Last edited:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
WOW Yaya looks stunning in that lipper.

Nice to see that they are letting her experiment with color. Sometimes Yaya gets too restricted to a certain look so this is just WOW.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Some more RANTS (Sorry:crybaby2:)

The first 4 episodes I don't have much problem with as it sets the tone of the lakorn really well, established Ramin and Petra's characters for us to understand the switch.

The switch was amazing and the comedy was apt.

NOW it's less of PetRamin, less of comedy and MORE of "Let's stare into the future featuring Nok Yoong":naughty2:

Such choppy editing, even the ads sections are not placed equally apart.

I don't even like both the managers of Petra. They are just annoying. Yaya's manager in KC was really good and you know a HUMAN:thumbup:. But here they behave like animals:pancarta:

I found Richard and Petra' chemistry sizzling :cheer:(not as much as NY but still) and they should have gone with that storyline but Nooooooooooooooo

I have no problem if secondary characters take the lead BUT here they don't even have anything to do according to the director. The characters don't even sulk for the situation they are in. Of all the things Ramin has done to betray and avoid Nok Yoong she chose to SLAP AKOM. Like whyyyyy just whyyyyyyy? Why would you slap that poor fellow:eek:

All in all the GIFTBOX has pretty shitty packaging but the GIFT inside (NY) is amazing so I think I'll keep the gift and discard the box.

P.S I am not hating on Tor and Ice or talking about their calibre. I was excited to see them pair up with NY as Tor and Ice are really good looking but the characters don't justify their need in this lakorn.

Last edited:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Nadech Yaya lakorn Rating ( as per me)

1. GRGR - Simply outstanding chemistry by NY. Perfect use of their chemistry. Great plot.
Nadech's portrayal of Saichon and Charles was WHITE, BLACK and every shade of GREY in between. He was just MESMERIZING.
Yaya's Nangfah and Fahlada were amazing but while Nangfah grabbed the attention even in the presence of Saichon, Fahlada on the other hand was simply made to be a secondary character. Fahlada was right in her way of thinking but she just didn't have character scope and was simply there to satisfy the whims of Charles.
The chemistry was off the charts for me. Saichon and Nangfah had so much innocence even with a lot of skinship and Charles and Fahlada scenes were HOT! The separation scene was one of the saddest scenes I had ever seen.

The chemistry, Nangfah and Khun Charles just made GRGR that much special.

2. DJA - Simple, sweet, teenage romance kinda lakorn.
It just had bits of everything. Romance, action, comedy, etc
When it comes to acting Yaya was better in this but Nadech was that close .

Again, chemistry on point.

3. RFTD - Should have been in 2nd position but since it was a bit heavy on the Yakuza theme they just had to give a lot of screentime showing the culture and practices.
Once again chemistry was really good even with minimum skinship.
Both NY had mature roles and they did really good. But considering the action scenes I have to give extra points to Yaya over Nadech.

4. TNNKK - This was heavily themed around agriculture. It was shot beautifully but the agriculture part was sometimes too intense. Character growth wise Darunee was better than Athit but Nadech's Athit was better than Yaya's Darunee. Darunee was Nangfah WITHOUT Innocence and when she matures she is just a SAINT. The gap between young and mature Darunee was too much. I have to say that Athit and Darunee are my least loved characters of NY. They were just too goody two shoes kind of characters.
Again chemistry to the rescue. I loved every scene between NY but overall the lakorn was average.

Probably LLSR might stay up with RFTD or even DJA but definitely not GRGR standard.

OVERALL
1. GRGR - 9 to 9.3
2. DJA - 8
3. RFTD - 7.5 to 8
4. TNNKK - 6.5 to 7

ACTING
1. GRGR: Nadech - 10 Yaya - 8.5 Chemistry - 12/10
2. DJA: Nadech - 8.5 Yaya - 9 Chemistry - 9
3.RFTD: Nadech - 9 Yaya - 9.15 Chemistry - 8.5
4. TNNKK: Nadech - 8 Yaya - 7 Chemistry - 9

Nadech's best lakorn till date: GRGR (Khun Charlessssssss:drooling::worship2:)

Yaya's best lakorn till date: KC (my girl carried most of the show on her shoulders:worship2:)

What do you guys think:thumbup:?

Last edited:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
:love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: GAWHHHHHH. Had to rewind and watch today's kiss many times....

At this point I don't feel weirded out that they are kissing themselves you know. I just see NY kissing and not the switched roles kissing their own self.

Man Yaya is a better kisser:pancarta: She has fuller lips so that much effective I guess:naughty2:. Nadech's reaction :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: and shy whisper asking "what are you doing" and "Khun Min:risas3:"

I hope they kiss after the switch too. I need a Nadech's version of today's kiss. :aaaaa:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Read that even Tor and Ice's fans are not happy with their characters in here.

Some more RANTS (Sorry:crybaby2:)

The first 4 episodes I don't have much problem with as it sets the tone of the lakorn really well, established Ramin and Petra's characters for us to understand the switch.

The switch was amazing and the comedy was apt.

NOW it's less of PetRamin, less of comedy and MORE of "Let's stare into the future featuring Nok Yoong":naughty2:

Such choppy editing, even the ads sections are not placed equally apart.

I don't even like both the managers of Petra. They are just annoying. Yaya's manager in KC was really good and you know a HUMAN:thumbup:. But here they behave like animals:pancarta:

I found Richard and Petra' chemistry sizzling :cheer:(not as much as NY but still) and they should have gone with that storyline but Nooooooooooooooo

I have no problem if secondary characters take the lead BUT here they don't even have anything to do according to the director. The characters don't even sulk for the situation they are in. Of all the things Ramin has done to betray and avoid Nok Yoong she chose to SLAP AKOM. Like whyyyyy just whyyyyyyy? Why would you slap that poor fellow:eek:

All in all the GIFTBOX has pretty shitty packaging but the GIFT inside (NY) is amazing so I think I'll keep the gift and discard the box.

P.S I am not hating on Tor and Ice or talking about their calibre. I was excited to see them pair up with NY as Tor and Ice are really good looking but the characters don't justify their need in this lakorn.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Any idea on how many episodes LLSR will have? Just curious because I'm planning on marathoning the whole thing. :p

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Read that even Tor and Ice's fans are not happy with their characters in here.
IKR:fighting3:... I really feel they have potential but the script isn't flexible for them. If it had more episodes I am pretty sure we wouldn't have taken it this seriously but considering everything it just is what it is.

Last edited:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
@chaitra Loool Yaya definitely is better at kissing that Nadech now :naughty2:

Its funny but I find that Nadech was amazing in kissing scenes back when they did DJA and was really good in GRGR but I wonder if him getting teased a lot by friends and the media for his passionate kissing (especially after DJA's pool scene) made him more restrained in his recent kissing scenes :risas3:

Kian

sarNie Egg
I'm still waiting on ep 7 and 8 for eng subs, but even up to ep 6, Nok Yoong is everywhere. Her scenes don't add ANYTHING to the storyline either. I feel bad that Ice and Tor have to take up these roles because everyone just ends up skipping their scenes together. Nok Yoong is boring to the point where I can see why Ramin would leave her for someone more exciting like Petra. Of course, it's still wrong to leave your fiancee at the altar, but it is a drama after all so I don't feel that bad.

On a lighter note, Nadech and Yaya really crushed their roles. Their acting styles are both very meticulous and consistent--couldn't have asked for anything else from them.

Also, does anyone know where I can find ratings of GRGR? I can't find them on its wiki page.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for sharing na ka.

Maybelline event.....
Wow...Wow... & Triple Wow.... Yaya totally rocks it!!!

cr:as tagged