[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
here there is an article about the interview too, but who knows what is written...I tried with google translate, but It is not very clear :facepalm: I understood only that they talked about the low rating and maybe because of that, they reduced the number of episodes...but I'm not sure :confused12: I want to know what they said about their relationship :crybaby2:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Screenshot_20170821-085834.jpg the whole Bangkok city went crazy after there interview. I won't summarize it word for word cause I am super tired from staying up all night to catch the event and LLSR live. Gotta get some sleep before work.

Let's just say, they both did not deny the fact they are together nor did they say they are together. Lol... Nadech is alway very good at anwsering question. But they both know what their feeling are toward each other and that it'll stay like that forever.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Wow... this lakorn have a very very fast pace. From all of the lakorns that I watched (not that many, I admit); this one is the fastest. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

Oh btw why the rating is low? Acting wise, this is a very very interesting lakorn. IMHO.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
here there is an article about the interview too, but who knows what is written...I tried with google translate, but It is not very clear :facepalm: I understood only that they talked about the low rating and maybe because of that, they reduced the number of episodes...but I'm not sure :confused12: I want to know what they said about their relationship :crybaby2:
What media said about they have low rating, so they reduce the episodes is totally false, they just want to make dramas like usual because before the lakorn was on air, the director, P' Mam tithima has clearly said to not miss any episode because this lakorn will be very short. Her interview was made on July 25th and LLSR was on air on July 31st. They have already planned to make 10episodes.
At 35sec, she said "don't miss any episode because it is very short (in thai, "man saan" )

Another example of lakorn who has low rating, Akom with James Ma & Margie has had an average rating of 3,15 but there were 14episodes. Boy Pakorn's lakorn "Sai Lub Jub Abb" have had an average rating of 2,1 but there were 13 episodes. If you would like to know more about "rating", I invite all people to have a look on Nakee thread, well I have made some informative post about it lol.

So basically they just gave the same answer like in all the interview they did in the past??

This is definitely not the same thing. they are more opened about their status. In my opinion, I think their status concern only them. Well this is so obvious what are their status, no need to talk too long about it.

This is the translation of this article, a good summarize
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYDaWMuAVFN/?hl=th&taken-by=krobkrua_banterng_ch3

Translation:
Nadech & Yaya are shy !!!
From the last interview of Nadech where he said that his status with Yaya is more than what he has said before, Nadech still confirmed that "yes, it's true, since we grew up, everything has changed depending on time" and about the status, they don't want to clarify it as bf/gf. They believe that everybody already know about their status in their mind. And about their feeling that they feel towards each other, it will be like this forever no matter what

(love love love :love::love::love: lol).

Last edited:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
I am finally up. Lol... what a morning. It's so hard being on the other side of the world.

@sasuke06 thanks for the eng translation. Was gonna post it up but you did already. Chatting with my NY fanclub in Thailand, plus watching LLSR live, plus the event live, and chatting here is so much. Lol...I love that their status has change and that they both are or will stay like this forever. :love::love::love:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I am finally up. Lol... what a morning. It's so hard being on the other side of the world.

@sasuke06 thanks for the eng translation. Was gonna post it up but you did already. Chatting with my NY fanclub in Thailand, plus watching LLSR live, plus the event live, and chatting here is so much. Lol...I love that their status has change and that they both are or will stay like this forever. :love::love::love:
Their status has not changed, they are together since 2011, every NYFC know it (you may also know it but not those who are not NYFC). Their status has just changed for those who don't follow them. They are a kind of couple who want to keep their privacy, it's normal. But they don't hide themself, they just don't share their intimate time when they are together without their family except when Nadech's Mother is kind to share some pictures with us or when there are paparazis lol :risas3:.

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
That awkward moment when a post is funny but u like it and its something u totally agree with and end up not knowing which button is more appropriate..... -.-'

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for the updates na ka.

Awwww.....so cute...Hapa & Mae Pla watching LLSR...:cheer::cheer:.

LOL at Petra in Ramin body expression when talking about when to get married....
Nadech did a great job here!!!

Caption....
Top picture: Marry this year
Middle ^^ : Marry this month
Bottom ^^ : Marry next week!!!

cr:as tagged

hi all

and thank so much @sasuke06 for your kind heart for giving us your translation:icon12:very much appreciated my dear as non Thai NYer

i wish to always join in this forum like what i did before but my pc is behaving weird i just cant write or type the words that i need to say:crybaby2:this happen after this website was being reformatted as of now I am just using my tablet.

anybody knows where to watch ep7 of LLSR with english sub i am broken hearted:crybaby2: knowing SJK fan subber in YT and FB are blocked due to copyright issues:crybaby2:

Kian

sarNie Egg
hi all

and thank so much @sasuke06 for your kind heart for giving us your translation:icon12:very much appreciated my dear as non Thai NYer

i wish to always join in this forum like what i did before but my pc is behaving weird i just cant write or type the words that i need to say:crybaby2:this happen after this website was being reformatted as of now I am just using my tablet.

anybody knows where to watch ep7 of LLSR with english sub i am broken hearted:crybaby2: knowing SJK fan subber in YT and FB are blocked due to copyright issues:crybaby2:
I think it should be on here once SJDK finishes subbing. I'm not too sure though, but all the other episodes are available here. https://www.dailymotion.com/sjdkfansub

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Their status has not changed, they are together since 2011, every NYFC know it (you may also know it but not those who are not NYFC). Their status has just changed for those who don't follow them. They are a kind of couple who want to keep their privacy, it's normal. But they don't hide themself, they just don't share their intimate time when they are together without their family except when Nadech's Mother is kind to share some pictures with us or when there are paparazis lol :risas3:.

Of course we know they've never change, but what I meant was changing the pee/nong to khun tee roo jai mak tee soot. Lol... at least that's how I see it. But either way, Yadech will always be together forever. :icon12: