[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for all the beautiful comments.
@MrsChum , @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya , & @Junyukio : So glad to see you all back, sure miss you mak mak ka.

I'm so glad:clap: to be back while seeing new NYers:icon12: that i've never seen in RS thread

my sweeties Keylargo,charlienem,Lovely_k,tippytoes,maesaturn,MrsChum waaah too many to mention:risas3:where are you now?:crybaby2:
I know right!!! Sure miss the good old times haha.

Welcome new NYers and thank you all so much for all the updates na ka. You girls/guys are awesome!!!

Once again, Nadech and Yaya did an amazingly job in their roles. Yaya is so cool and manly as Ramin and Nadech nailed his role as damsel in distress.

Some of funny scenes this week....

Walk like a man....:risas3::risas3::risas3:

I was laughing so hard:risas3::risas3::risas3:....Yaya is awesome in here.....

cr: pantip

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I really want to participate in the fandom but I will wait until the end...I don't have the patience to watch ep by ep This is an epic lakorn and I want to watch it all in one sitting So glad for all the love & support for Yadech or NY club. It's been a wonderful journey to see these two progress and achieve outstanding results for their dedication, love, effort in building their careers!!! Needless to say I am coming by often to read the reviews, comments and spoilers, I can not not join/participate somehow!

Enjoy Everyone.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
I really want to participate in the fandom but I will wait until the end...I don't have the patience to watch ep by ep This is an epic lakorn and I want to watch it all in one sitting So glad for all the love & support for Yadech or NY club. It's been a wonderful journey to see these two progress and achieve outstanding results for their dedication, love, effort in building their careers!!! Needless to say I am coming by often to read the reviews, comments and spoilers, I can not not join/participate somehow!

Enjoy Everyone.
Hey sary!! Welcome back. Lol... I think all of the first NYers are just browsing around here. I to, have been just reading silently and some comment that I see, I'm just like, Ok! I just so happen to create another account because I don't remember my old one. Lol... it's good to see some of our Yadech sister's back. Miss all those chatting days! :icon12:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe there are just 4 episodes left:crybaby2:I think it will be too hasty. Petra and Ramin are the same, they help each other just for their own personal interest. I want romance, a lot of romance and an evolution of their character! :sad6: We have only some kisses, wonderful as a NY fan, but in the lakorn their kiss were hollow..Petra and Ramin are not in love and time is not much. I want more episodes. What do you think?

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
I can't believe there are just 4 episodes left:crybaby2:I think it will be too hasty. Petra and Ramin are the same, they help each other just for their own personal interest. I want romance, a lot of romance and an evolution of their character! :sad6: We have only some kisses, wonderful as a NY fan, but in the lakorn their kiss were hollow..Petra and Ramin are not in love and time is not much. I want more episodes. What do you think?
Then wait for likid ruk the crown princess, it will be really dramatic and they will share passionate kiss because the producer is anne

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Hi all

this is my other AF account omg I can't write a message in my laptop in response to all of you like bubba and Mrs Chums I'm on my tablet now. I'm having a techie problem now-Mrs Urassaya Sperbund Kugimiya here

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

Enjoy Everyone.
I am right there with you!

I am a new NY, but more for Nadech as I've just discovered him recently. Mad crush on him right now and have wondered "where has he been all my lakorn life" lol. Currently catching up on all their old lakorns, while waiting for this lakorn to end, as well as talk shows. They are so cute together!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I am very happy to see that some old NYFC come again and thanks to this lakorn there are some new FC, there will have only 4epsiodes to come so enjoy it as much as possible and the next step will be Likit Rak the crown princess.

From Leh Lub Salab raeng & Plerng Boon :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
I guess next year, Nadech will have to compete in female award category. and Yaya in male category.

credit goes to aarshar (nadech'manager)

credits go to ibees_ipr

We have to congratulate both Nadech & Yaya for daring to do so many highlight scenes where they are not in their advantages lool:risas3:. They have dedicated their spirit, their bodies :risas3: and sacrifice their image to do this lakorn :clap:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
The best scenes from Ep6, ENJOY !! credits thanks to Ch3Thailand

Ramin in Petra's body has to shoot Petra's lakorn but no one knows that Petra, pearl of Asia has been replaced by the badest actor ever: Ramin lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX1sMvylaPl/?taken-by=up2youha

Petra in Ramin's body present his plan to his co workers :risas3:

Petra in Ramin's body try to escape from his co workers to take a shower :risas3:

Petra in Ramin's body takes care the feet of Ramin in Petra's body by giving a massage :love: 1st flirt since the beginning of this lakorn that they are flirting and feel shy.

2nd time Petra & Ramin are flirting together :love::icon12:

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
They mentioned that Ya asked the boys on set to put on heels so she could study their struggles as they walked in the heels, and then emulate it. LOL. Love it.
So fun to see Petra and Ramin agree to work together so their lives can maintain some sort of stability. And, wow, Petra really trusts him. She stood by that bomb forever waiting for him to get there and disarm it.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Hi all

Can some one help me I can't write comments here when I'm using my laptop:crybaby2: right now I'm using a tablet thanks for any reply