[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Can someone translate the last part of the behind the scenes please? Yaya slapping Nadech's butt killed me :risas3: Especially as he is wearing those red shorts :pancarta:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
I think maybe in the past life, ice is nadech's wife but nadech was cheating behind her with Yaya, that's why the two of them being punished

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You guys are killing me! So looking forward to watching this lakorn and I am kind of sad to read ( from here) that it's only 10 episodes long.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "cmonyo, post: 1234879, участник: 21538"] Кто-нибудь знает, где еще я могу посмотреть это? Один на youtube заблокирован [/ QUOTE]

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult

i think i can say for everyone that when Urassaya hits on u, u DO NOT say no, in fact u count ur blessings and thank ur lucky stars :D
i may be a hard-core nadech fan, but even i am not crazy enough to turn yaya down ;) JK JK

on to my ep6 review:

lol so i feel like the r-scene was probably the most well received r-scenes in all of lakorns by the audience ;)

NY- was utterly perfect <3 i can't even begin to describe how cute it was when petra/nadech massage ramin/yaya's feet and they have that little moment of understanding. i ended up blushing watching that scene lol. my only wish was for the director to cut back on ice and korean girl interaction/screen time... it took away from NY's time which i love more.

Mor- when he started playing spot the differences on the ipad as his way of predicting the future had me LMAO, all i could think about was WTF, just y u so Extra :D :D :D

ice and tor- so based from the previews, it looks like they will have more screentime and character development, which...idk...meh to me right now. i am however looking forwards to seeing tor find out about ramin and petra and how thats gonna go down.

richard- god damn his is really good as villain.. his eyes looks so crazy

overall i'd give this ep a 3.7/5
considering that they announced that its only going to be 10ep long and we have; evil guys to kill, petra-ramin falling inlove, ice-tor falling inlove, switch back, family time etc....it seems so rushed...and it doesnt help that i DON'T want this to end yet! the withdrawal symptoms i have every week is bad enough...

the behind the scenes cut was so funny :D and i see ur hands yaya ;)
i love it when yaya was like "so sexy...so sexy" to nadech :naughty2: (yaya b like "yep he's mine") ^.^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG I LOL so hard! This episode was awesome. Petra was so cute in the bomb suit hahaha! Reminds me of Baymax from Big hero 6. Ramin really played the high heels walking scene well. He looked so awkward LOL! And how he delivered his lakorn lines, so dead, complete lack of emotion & monotone. Oh and when Ramin pretended crying while hugging Je Aum, hahaha. The signals he was giving to Petra. Petra running away from Ramin's guys after they tried stripping him LOL LOL LOL! He said "OMG that was worst than getting rape."

I am enjoying the body switch very much. Although I'd have to say that I am enjoy Petra in Ramin's body more. But they are both equally talented in acting out the other person. I believe their acting.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech, Yaya, Tor & Ice was recording Today show today. It will be on air on August 27th, stay tune!
OMG, I will never get bored to look at them, they are all so georgeous and handsome. Love Nadech new haircut, he looks more younger and manly, good to see that after his girlish role as Petra lol :risas3:. Yaya was all dressed in Louis Vuitton, so georgeous :love:

credits goes to: keaw_jung, ibees_ipr, nyclub_pantip, nytogether, urassayaclubdotcom, sb_jrt, noproblemfg, mairatchada

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Translation:
Yaya: you can call me "Pouha Jaa" (my husband)
Kalamare: how do you (Nadech) feel to "date" with a girl who is considerated as the 3rd most beautiful girl in the world?
Nadech: I feel very happy :thumbup:
Mare: How do you feel with all these love scenes?
Nadech: I feel like aoyy (shy) :), I AM HAPPY
Mare: Do you love it?
Nadech: I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT
(NY: SHYYYYYYY lol :love:)

Polyplus Entertainment

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
https://instagram.com/p/BX2h2exllEH/

Nadech speaking English is beyond CUTE!
Thank u yaya <3
Wish he spoke more but recently we have been hearing the two speak in English more often but never loud enough to understand their words but this omg :O

He sounds different from when he sung "u and I" by 1D and "lucky" by Jason mraz. When he sings it's was more husky and an underlying British accent but when he talks (though the vid was too short) it was more foreign-like (?) i don't know how to describe it lol.

@sasuke06 thank you for the translation :) <3 been wondering what they were talking about