[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

twister02

M♥K
and that's the bed scene.. they just literally in the bed with lots of head shots :lol: damn lakorn. at least show their bodies..urgh!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now she gave him everything her heart her life her body made his dream come true even she know things won't be the same with each other :sad6::sad6::sad6:
ae_love_mk_29717292_1518047621828148_8891223610056769536_n.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and that's the bed scene.. they just literally in the bed with lots of head shots :lol: damn lakorn. at least show their bodies..urgh!
i told you not to expect anything but as i said i'm glad for that solid kiss

and to be hinest it felts muchhhh mucchhhh more intimate than just the body and you know that it was really really soooooooooooo touching so warm so beautiful the stares the feeling ahhhhhhhhhhhh

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
veryyy veryyy veryyyyy beautiful emotions and i can't wait for the sub to fully absorb this beautiful feeling thei voices was aarrghhh melting me inside

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the sorrow that was in anchun's eyes is not a regret of giving her body to him it's the sorrow of not being able to complete this dream and continue leaving it for real :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

twister02

M♥K
i told you not to expect anything but as i said i'm glad for that solid kiss

and to be hinest it felts muchhhh mucchhhh more intimate than just the body and you know that it was really really soooooooooooo touching so warm so beautiful the stares the feeling ahhhhhhhhhhhh

yep, so glad the kiss was solid. 10 10 10 :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm tired of crying why they broke my heart like this i'm tired of break up scenes i want a happy lakorn now i want a happy love
anchun and un's story is just making me more miserable

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anchun is transforming herself and ahs anew goal i wonder what her plan is i get that she wanted to lure San and makes him believe him that she now in his side and can be tough but what she will do exactly next

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
anchun will play a role in saving gun's mom and sister ad also dok mai i wonder what she told dok mai in this scene