[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now watching ep 4 and seeing the dad dream scene i wonder why anchun is that dear to the family what is the story behind her mother why they protect her like that and gave her that place in the family and san can't hurt her and don't want his image in her head of him get destroyed

and dear anchun you love him to death too much that is why you are hurt that much, it just sad :(:crybaby2:

Last edited:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t see issue with the breathing but definitely the way he delivers his line or his expression sometimes...not very firm or solid enough! Arg! No wonder ratings went downhill lol jkjk
Idk how to explain Mark acting lol, that part where San capture Gun and whipping Gun with the whip, idk how he can still speak softly at San, and tell him not hurt women. I was just like come on boy, wtf you trying to pull there. Mark should have gone all out but not yelling like San and have that emotion in his tone when he speak. Have to agree that Mark had some probelm with delivering his line with emotions.
*one thing I have to point out is San (Got) "hurrggg" sound that he make everytime during a fight is annoying and wish he stop making that sound.
*all 4 lead (good and bad) very handsome.
As a Mark fan, i have to said I actually drop some of his lakorn because of the story line and acting, just like Buang atitha, such and waste of Mark's time, the lakorn took 2 year to finish filming, and that ugly wig. Wtf is Tu thinking???!!! Still hate it till this day. Tawan dear, nice pair lead but storyline suck as hell, characters are unlikeable and no development in character. I can't remember any scene in Pop rak, cuz of the storyline as well, no character improvement and the lead just fall in love. Like what... did I missed some thing? expect for the ost that Mark sing, baby just have a nice voice after all. Mark acting may be bad but have to said that he made me fall in love with him everytime is see him haha, the more i look the handsomer he get.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Are you guys sure?! @phatman @twister02 lol cuz I completely got a good intro on Gun lol one of his first scenes was coming back from out of jail and walking back to the town of San lol, from there he promised to seek justice for his family and himself lol

But despite me loving Mark boo boo to the core of infinity, his acting is very lacking in here no denial! Lol I hate his fight scenes SO WEAK! I stated right from the beginning, if this was real life and if he fights that weak, he would be DEAD already! Cuz there’s no way, he would survive! San is def a show stealer, but me no like Got lol so it’s like whatever lol :risas3: his acting is good! His psycho and pervert acting and cruelty convinced me he’s an evil ruler but me not a fan of Got lol I just don’t have those cray cray vibe for him lol

Then I said I blame Nok C bc he was praising Mark like Mark did so fine, wtf?!? Now I’m thinking Nok C needs to get his glasses checked cuz no, Mark ain’t doing any better! He was much better in KC and RN!! :mad::rolleyes:

I have always hated Nok C producing Mark! Tawan Duerd left the nastiest taste in my mouth and til this day I have not been impressed by Metta!! NEVER!!! I never wish to see Mark with Metta by they seem to favor each other or whatsoever so they keep producing poor action film for Mark lol :nut:

And yes, the directing is shitty in my opinion! The camera crew seem badly put at work too. Arg! Just annoying!!!! Wanna skip this whole lakorn but gonna chime in for Mark or whatever! But I’m def enjoying Got the most! I don’t care for Alex, he’s annoying!
His intro is inappropriate as the main protagonist in my opinion. Where did his screentime go? It doesn't help that he doesn't stand out during those scenes.
I'm all for Got and San's craziness, I can watch a full episode of just him, but don't y'all feel bad for pra'ek?? Haha.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
His intro is inappropriate as the main protagonist in my opinion. Where did his screentime go? It doesn't help that he doesn't stand out during those scenes.
Wtheck? What do you mean “inappropriate”? It’s very important. First you complained no intro, now you complained inappropriate? What? Lol

I'm all for Got and San's craziness, I can watch a full episode of just him, but don't y'all feel bad for pra'ek?? Haha.
Feel bad? Why? Lol No. :p

~~

I don’t care for Got so he’s doing well as the evil ruler but me no care. :p each to their own I guess lol

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Okay I like the lakorn, but what is it with such less screen time for Mark? And they had a kiss between Gun and Anchan and then after that they spoke about saving the country ??? Way to kill the mood. Every other character has more dialogues than him, he just seems to be on hand for action sequences. Or flashbacks. I'm disappointed. Especially since mark hasn't announced a new project if this is all we see for the next two years

twister02

M♥K
Okay I like the lakorn, but what is it with such less screen time for Mark? And they had a kiss between Gun and Anchan and then after that they spoke about saving the country ??? Way to kill the mood. Every other character has more dialogues than him, he just seems to be on hand for action sequences. Or flashbacks. I'm disappointed. Especially since mark hasn't announced a new project if this is all we see for the next two years
I still believe Gun's story will pick up starting tomorrow onwards. It seems that they've focus more on San. What I'm afraid of is Gun and Anchan's storyline. It looks like it's just a decoration for this lakorn. I want Anchan to be part of the revenge phase too and not just someone who is linked to Gun. I didn't watch the original so I don't know what would be the story like. Hopefully the production will surprise me.