[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@twister02 it's trulllly frustrating sooooo frustrating girl tooo much i'm glad took ride of my emotions before watching cause if i was in that mood i woul dhave explode already

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this laorn is a BIIIGGGGG fail for the writer and a success for the actors

like i'm laughing soo hard man who in his mind will be convinced by "he buried then he come to life by just few words from another dead person then he come with this much power and this much resistance and with a hereon under the danger of a bomb"

and not just this scene a looooottttt of scene make no sense a looottttt of dissappointment in the writing as a viewer i say this is a really big failed wrote

twister02

M♥K
this laorn is a BIIIGGGGG fail for the writer and a success for the actors

like i'm laughing soo hard man who in his mind will be convinced by "he buried then he come to life by just few words from another dead person then he come with this much power and this much resistance and with a hereon under the danger of a bomb"

and not just this scene a looooottttt of scene make no sense a looottttt of dissappointment in the writing as a viewer i say this is a really big failed wrote
it's magic girl :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now i feel like an idiot to even expecting a surprise :lol: yes i'm happy it's a happy end but man that was baaaadly putted badly wrote only the actors's acting is good

twister02

M♥K
The movie scene is the last part :lol: I told you girl.. we will get the happy ending you want :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The movie scene is the last part :lol: I told you girl.. we will get the happy ending you want :lol:
yes you told me and i was took too far with my fragile heart but then i took it back to reality so yeah although i can't say i got the end i wan tperfectly i didn't want just one second i want a much more scenes that that