[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

twister02

M♥K
i'm surprised the rating is surviving despite there is no promotion since ep 2 or ep 3 no program no shows and a remake of another channel and a story that can't appeal to everyone and they got the 5 average

View attachment 14483
It seems that Thai people really loves action dramas. And take note, they beat their rival program in CH7 for episode 11 and 12 :)
I still consider this as a success.. nice one, KF!!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
what is interesting too is the urban and the ural region those two region makes the difference
Ep.11 - 5.2 Bkk 6.5 | Ur 5.3 | Ru 4.9
Ep.12 - 5.6 Bkk 7.3 | Ur 6.2 | Ru 5.1
That's good enough. I've thought that tv3 lakorns' rating over 5 would be a success one.

Reactions: Ame

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
still have to watch ep 11 and 12 with sub but i have nooo energy i'm busy and if i watch thsi two last episode i will be stressful again :lol: i need the weekend to gather my energy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and i watched ep 11 with sub

in this scene i was like "oh please stop" what an irrational psycho character makes mad and hate wasting my energy in such a disgusting feeling i never met a this much psycho character in my life and i for sure don't want he is a near example what a devil will look like , and he still dare call her sister?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
bravo anchun give him a good slap to wake up from his nonsense :clap:

everytime i see this kind of moment between them , Mr writer what did you saw in your life to wrote something like this

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
PS this is the first character too that kim play that take a slap from a man anchun is just a whole new level of scared character that made me very emotional
and this is the first time i see the human side of him

i truly will hateeeeee it soooooooooooooooooo much and will hate the script writer and the production if all this tiring long emotional consuming journey they makes S an a winner