[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the moments that touched me from ep 5 :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

his eyes were begging her to make it reality
you wanted more than just a hug and smile gun you wanted her hug her smile her kiss her everything awwwww this two line melted me :icon12::icon12::icon12:

that's her desire too but...

Last edited:

Ariaryasha

sarNie Egg
so after calming down and took a breath away and felt better i think i can get back here with a new open mind :lol: i'm just like anchun if i could stop my addiction to kim and my love for mk i wouldn't be here again :p

let anchun and gun story continue and contradictory to what i wished wen i saw the teaser i hope ther won't be a twist in this remake with a sad ending and that stabbing moment was a nightmare in gun's sleep
Way to go girl :thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the other moment is this one i love how her eyes translate her words i love how the emotion just touch me like this , she mean every word she say she doesn't regret loving him this much cause she know she will never stop loving him no matter what happen she wanted to live the dream with him she wanted to have him even for once
i just love her deep eyes

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
So after watching Ep. 5 with subs, I now understand the conversation Gun and Anchan had in the bedroom.

Gun had to "repay" Dok Mai's kindness by marrying her (maybe because Gun's father too was being forceful on this) and also because he lose hope that he and Anchan will be together after the fiasco between him and the Ratchasri's. It also didn't help that Anchan went overseas.

Felt sad for Gun when he said that he felt like a dead man living on a nightmare. :crybaby2:
I think this is typical of a conservative society, to marry a woman of a good family who has spent too much time with you to prevent her honour from being ruined. An honourable man. He was already broken and thought he couldn't get Anchan so he went ahead and did the 'right thing'
I love the seriousness with which they played out the scene. No false notes, all tenderness and very natural.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m just going to insert myself into the thread lol because at first I wasn’t really anticipating to watch this but kept an eye out for it. Can I just say I love this!!! I especially love Ongart’s character. He’s so silly. It may be more action heavy but I’m in love with the fact that Metta was able to throw some comedy in here and not make it cringy. I’ve been literally sitting at the edge of my seat every darn episode. I never watched the old version so everything is a big mystery to me. Got is doing an amazing job as San because I fear for my own life when I see him lol. He creeps me out. Episode 6 was mainly about Plerng but oh I was so stricken by everything. I was thinking I’d have to wait forever to know anything sbout the real Plerng. This show is literally making me anxious. It doesn’t help moving from BPS to this one. Anxiety after another. I’m burned out lol. I cannot wait for episode 7!!