[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
so according to sanook, james and kim's lakorn will air monday, march 6 which means that KC will really have only 12 episodes ending this coming week. if that's the case then i feel that things will be rushed. unless sanook is wrong, there won't be 15 episodes like someone mentioned earlier.

teaser for buang hong and airing date below: http://movie.sanook.com/66457/

twister02

M♥K
so according to sanook, james and kim's lakorn will air monday, march 6 which means that KC will really have only 12 episodes ending this coming week. if that's the case then i feel that things will be rushed. unless sanook is wrong, there won't be 15 episodes like someone mentioned earlier.

From @040156
posted in Buang Hong thread.

Buang Hong will air on March 14 so KC will have 15 episodes.

Yak555

sarNie Egg
Till now we (in Thailand) still not sure how much episode for KC, some said 12, some said 13, some said 15.
I think I will asked K. Da in her IG, don't know whether she will reply me or not.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
PART 2 SPOILERS!!

Jeerawat ended up staying with this two married couple who makes dolls out of clay. Sathit looked everywhere for her. He even followed Dao and Jade around to see if they were going to go see Jeerawat but they caught him LMAO! He ends up finding her because Jariya gave him the address. He found making clay dolls and after she saw him, she walked away and Sathit followed her down to the beach. Jee had tripped but Sathit caught her in time. "Are you okay?" She wanted to push him away but Sathit held on to her and hugged her from the back.

"Don't run anymore Jee. Stay with me. Let's stay together, you, me, and our baby." Sathit gently placed his hand over Jeerawat's stomach. Jee felt a sense of warmth coming from Sathit.
"That won't be necessary. You don't have to take responsibility for anything. Everything was all my fault. We just made a mistake."
"The mistake we made was not realizing our feelings, Jee. Things may not have gone smoothly between us but everything was not a mistake. I'm sure of that." Sathit turned Jee's body around to face him. "Come back with me. Don't run. I will protect you and our baby."

"You don't have to force yourself to do this."
"I'm not. I want to, not because it's my duty or responsibility, but I'm doing it because I know we can't live without each other."
"But you know that the baby wasn't conceived intentionally."

"If there is anyone binding us together, it's me. I'm using the baby to hold on to you. I know I'm not good enough, probably not as good as those guys that have came into your life, but please give me a chance. I will change into a new person. If you're willing to stop for an awful person like me, I will sacrifice everything that I have for you. And I will live my life for you. Let me prove myself. If one day you are not happy, I'm willing to let you walk out of my life. But right now, can you not close that opportunity on me just yet?"

Sathit hugged Jeerawat, begging her not to leave him again. Jeerawat stood there confused of what to do.....

FF TO MY FAVORITE SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR PILLOWS, OXYGEN TANK, OR WHATEVER YOU NEED:pancarta:

Since Jee decided to help out the couple with making more clay dolls for their orders, Sathit wasn't going to leave without Jee either so he stayed along and helped. Night time fell and Jeerawat was heading to bed, Sathit had followed her to the bedroom but got locked out by Jee. Sathit knocked on teh door, asking Jee if he can come in, "Can I please sleep with you tonight?"

"Please Jee, let me come in."

Suddenly the whole light in the house turned off, causing Jeerawat to open the door to see what had gone wrong. Sathit took the opportunity to slide into the room while the married couple came to check on them.

In the bedroom, only the light from the candle gave them light in the room. Jeerawat threw a pillow down to Sathit. "Sleep there."

"The bed is big enough, why are you being possessive of it? The floor is hard and cold, Jee."
"It suits people who are unmanageable, cold-hearted people like you! You can either sleep here or outside."
"I'll sleep here then." Sathit followed orders and reached to get a blanket and laid down.

After Sathit laid down on his side, Jeerawat was then able to climb on bed and lie down herself, her back facing Sathit.

"Jee, you were born on Saturday?"
"Yeah."
"Did you know we have the same blood type too?"

Jeerawat curious, turned around to look at Sathit and saw him happily looking through his phone.

"This rapper guy, is it true he was courting you like the news said?" Sathit reached over to show Jeerawat the rapper but Jeerawat had turned away.
"So is it true?" Sathit wasn't happy that Jeerawat is not answering him so he got up on bed to tap her.
"Gosh! Why are you pestering right now?!"
"Because we're not talking. I want to get to know you so I'm using Google to look you up. How can your boyfriend know less about you than your fans?"
"Hey! What are you doing?" Jeerawat squirmed away.
"Is it true you went to Korea to get your chin done like the news said?" Sathit used his pinky to touched Jeerawat's chin. Jeerawat moved her face away so Sathit wouldn't touch her.

"If you're not going to sleep, then get out."
"Chasing me away again. Fine we can talk tomorrow" Sathit started to sulk, turned off his phone and went back to his bed. Jeerawat had a grin on her face after seeing Sathit easily surrenders to her.

"Don't try to rape me later on in the night" Sathit teased Jeerawat with a smile. Jeerawat threw a pillow at Sathit. He chuckled a little and finally close his eyes.

That morning, Jeerawat slowly opened her eyes and found Sathit laying down, gazing at her. Jeerawat slightly moved away.

"Why did you get up here?!"
"To watch you sleep." Suddenly Jeerawat realized she has no make up on so she faced away from Sathit from embarrassment. Sathit didn't know Jeerawat was feeling embarrassed and thought she was still sleepy, "Wake up, it's morning already."

Jeerawat didn't know how to react when she's close to Sathit like that.

"Are you awake yet?" Sathit reached over to kiss Jeerawat on the shoulder to wake her up. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
"What are you doing?" Jeerawat got up after realizing Sathit was starting to get intimate.

"I'm waking you up. I'm waking you up to celebrate."

Jeerawat sat against the headboard, while Sathit laid next to her, the two both looked like any other normal married couple.

"Celebrating what?"
"I'll make today the first day we start dating. Let's have our own anniversary like other people. Today we'll talk nicely to each other, the whole 24 hours. Consider it an experiment living together. If you end up liking the experiment, when we go back, we can just get married. I want to be with you. I don't want to waste time with nonsense anymore. " Sathit smiled brightly and held Jeerawat's hand.

"Who wants to marry you...crazy" Jeerawat was stunned that Sathit would propose to her like that. She thought he was only joking so she pulled her hand back and got up to use the bathroom.

"Why not? I thought of it all night. Can't you think about it before you give me an answer?" Sathit got up and followed Jeerawat to the bathroom. The two were still in their pajamas both stood in front of the mirror, brushing their teeth. Sathit continued to tease Jeerawat.

"Let's get married."

Jeerawat sighed deeply and shook her head out of annoyance.

"Tell me you'll marry me first."
"For what?" Jeerawat washed her mouth and walked out.
"Fine with me. Watch when I become arrogant, don't feel bad then."

Jeerawat finished showering and went to sit down to dry her hair. Sathit watched from behind and felt excited that he's able to experience living with Jeerawat like this. Jeerawat saw Sathit staring at her from behind and felt awkward. She was not used to living with him like this. Sathit walked over and took the blow dryer from her hand.

"No need to" Jeerawat tried to stop him.
"Can you not?" Sathit held on to the blow dryer and continued blowing Jeerawat's hair gently. He wanted to please her every minute he has. Jeerawat was surprised to see a soft side of Sathit so she allowed him to finish blowing her hair for her.

"Are you relaxed now?" Sathit turned off the blow dryer and massaged the base of Jeerawat's hair. Jeerawat pretended not to hear him.
"Do you think we'll have a boy or girl?" Sathit looked at Jeerawat through the mirror. Jeerawat did not answer.

"No answer...let me ask again. Do you want a boy or girl? For me, a boy or girl is fine as long as he or she looks like me. Because if it's a boy, he'll be really handsome like me." Jeerawat made a face.
"And if it's a girl, she'll have a really sweet face like this" Sathit bent down to Jeerawat's level, his cheek against her cheek and used her hair to put as a wig on his head. Jeerawat burst out laughing.

"See! I knew this joke would make you laugh." Jeerawat stopped laughing after she realized what had happened.....

OKAY, I'M GOING TO STOP HERE BC IF I DON'T WANT TO GO ANY FURTHER. I ACTUALLY ENDED UP SPILING 3 DIFFERENT SCENES---MY BAD:facepalm:

Vsong

sarNie Egg

P

twister02

M♥K
PART 2 SPOILERS!!

Jeerawat ended up staying with this two married couple who makes dolls out of clay. Sathit looked everywhere for her. He even followed Dao and Jade around to see if they were going to go see Jeerawat but they caught him LMAO! He ends up finding her because Jariya gave him the address. He found making clay dolls and after she saw him, she walked away and Sathit followed her down to the beach. Jee had tripped but Sathit caught her in time. "Are you okay?" She wanted to push him away but Sathit held on to her and hugged her from the back.

"Don't run anymore Jee. Stay with me. Let's stay together, you, me, and our baby." Sathit gently placed his hand over Jeerawat's stomach. Jee felt a sense of warmth coming from Sathit.
"That won't be necessary. You don't have to take responsibility for anything. Everything was all my fault. We just made a mistake."
"The mistake we made was not realizing our feelings, Jee. Things may not have gone smoothly between us but everything was not a mistake. I'm sure of that." Sathit turned Jee's body around to face him. "Come back with me. Don't run. I will protect you and our baby."

"I'm not. I want to, not because it's my duty or responsibility, but I'm doing it because I know we can't live without each other."

"If there is anyone binding us together, it's me. I'm using the baby to hold on to you. I know I'm not good enough, probably not as good as those guys that have came into your life, but please give me a chance. I will change into a new person. If you're willing to stop for an awful person like me, I will sacrifice everything that I have for you. And I will live my life for you. Let me prove myself. If one day you are not happy, I'm willing to let you walk out of my life. But right now, can you not close that opportunity on me just yet?"

Sathit hugged Jeerawat, begging her not to leave him again. Jeerawat stood there confused of what to do.....

FF TO MY FAVORITE SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR PILLOWS, OXYGEN TANK, OR WHATEVER YOU NEED:pancarta:

Since Jee decided to help out the couple with making more clay dolls for their orders, Sathit wasn't going to leave without Jee either so he stayed along and helped. Night time fell and Jeerawat was heading to bed, Sathit had followed her to the bedroom but got locked out by Jee. Sathit knocked on teh door, asking Jee if he can come in, "Can I please sleep with you tonight?"

Suddenly the whole light in the house turned off, causing Jeerawat to open the door to see what had gone wrong. Sathit took the opportunity to slide into the room while the married couple came to check on them.

In the bedroom, only the light from the candle gave them light in the room. Jeerawat threw a pillow down to Sathit. "Sleep there."

"The bed is big enough, why are you being possessive of it? The floor is hard and cold, Jee."
"It suits people who are unmanageable, cold-hearted people like you! You can either sleep here or outside."
"I'll sleep here then." Sathit followed orders and reached to get a blanket and laid down.

After Sathit laid down on his side, Jeerawat was then able to climb on bed and lie down herself, her back facing Sathit.

"Yeah."

Jeerawat curious, turned around to look at Sathit and saw him happily looking through his phone.

"This rapper guy, is it true he was courting you like the news said?" Sathit reached over to show Jeerawat the rapper but Jeerawat had turned away.
"So is it true?" Sathit wasn't happy that Jeerawat is not answering him so he got up on bed to tap her.
"Because we're not talking. I want to get to know you so I'm using Google to look you up. How can your boyfriend know less about you than your fans?"
"Is it true you went to Korea to get your chin done like the news said?" Sathit used his pinky to touched Jeerawat's chin. Jeerawat moved her face away so Sathit wouldn't touch her.

"Chasing me away again. Fine we can talk tomorrow" Sathit started to sulk, turned off his phone and went back to his bed. Jeerawat had a grin on her face after seeing Sathit easily surrenders to her.

"Don't try to rape me later on in the night" Sathit teased Jeerawat with a smile. Jeerawat threw a pillow at Sathit. He chuckled a little and finally close his eyes.

That morning, Jeerawat slowly opened her eyes and found Sathit laying down, gazing at her. Jeerawat slightly moved away.

"To watch you sleep." Suddenly Jeerawat realized she has no make up on so she faced away from Sathit from embarrassment. Sathit didn't know Jeerawat was feeling embarrassed and thought she was still sleepy, "Wake up, it's morning already."

"Are you awake yet?" Sathit reached over to kiss Jeerawat on the shoulder to wake her up. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
"What are you doing?" Jeerawat got up after realizing Sathit was starting to get intimate.

Jeerawat sat against the headboard, while Sathit laid next to her, the two both looked like any other normal married couple.

"Celebrating what?"
"I'll make today the first day we start dating. Let's have our own anniversary like other people. Today we'll talk nicely to each other, the whole 24 hours. Consider it an experiment living together. If you end up liking the experiment, when we go back, we can just get married. I want to be with you. I don't want to waste time with nonsense anymore. " Sathit smiled brightly and held Jeerawat's hand.

"Who wants to marry you...crazy" Jeerawat was stunned that Sathit would propose to her like that. She thought he was only joking so she pulled her hand back and got up to use the bathroom.

"Why not? I thought of it all night. Can't you think about it before you give me an answer?" Sathit got up and followed Jeerawat to the bathroom. The two were still in their pajamas both stood in front of the mirror, brushing their teeth. Sathit continued to tease Jeerawat.

"Let's get married."

Jeerawat finished showering and went to sit down to dry her hair. Sathit watched from behind and felt excited that he's able to experience living with Jeerawat like this. Jeerawat saw Sathit staring at her from behind and felt awkward. She was not used to living with him like this. Sathit walked over and took the blow dryer from her hand.

"Can you not?" Sathit held on to the blow dryer and continued blowing Jeerawat's hair gently. He wanted to please her every minute he has. Jeerawat was surprised to see a soft side of Sathit so she allowed him to finish blowing her hair for her.

"Are you relaxed now?" Sathit turned off the blow dryer and massaged the base of Jeerawat's hair. Jeerawat pretended not to hear him.
"Do you think we'll have a boy or girl?" Sathit looked at Jeerawat through the mirror. Jeerawat did not answer.

"No answer...let me ask again. Do you want a boy or girl? For me, a boy or girl is fine as long as he or she looks like me. Because if it's a boy, he'll be really handsome like me." Jeerawat made a face.
"And if it's a girl, she'll have a really sweet face like this" Sathit bent down to Jeerawat's level, his cheek against her cheek and used her hair to put as a wig on his head. Jeerawat burst out laughing.

"See! I knew this joke would make you laugh." Jeerawat stopped laughing after she realized what had happened.....

OKAY, I'M GOING TO STOP HERE BC IF I DON'T WANT TO GO ANY FURTHER. I ACTUALLY ENDED UP SPILING 3 DIFFERENT SCENES---MY BAD:facepalm:
Oh my god!!! I can't imagine Mark as Thit doing these cheesiness! :pancarta:
but I'm excited..gosh! help my heart now..babyswbabysw

Thanks @TubbyTinker :worship2::worship2:

Dearest

恋の予感
PART 2 SPOILERS!!

"Yeah."

"Celebrating what?"

"Let's get married."

YASSSSSSSS! THANK YOU!:worship2::thumbup::cheer::clap::aaaaa:I hope they include every detail and amount of sweetness! Now I can sleep lol

Last edited:

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling
PART 2 SPOILERS!!

"Yeah."

"Celebrating what?"

"Let's get married."

Oh my... thank you very much for the spoiler @TubbyTinker

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

Thanks again Tubby!

Truly appreciate your time and effort.

HERE'S PART 1 OF THE SPOILERS. DON'T READ IF YOU WANT TO BE SANE, READ IF YOU WANT TO BE INSANE LMAO!

I feel like I had to add these spoilers in before I got to where he went after her

Sathit finally finds out that Jee was drugged that night of the accident through Jane. Jane had gone to go talk to Jariya [Jee’s mom] regarding something and Jariya had given Jane the doctor’s report and also CCTV footage of the scene where the accident happened. Now, how did Jariya obtained these evidence? I have no idea lol. But Jane was telling him that Sittha wanted to sleep with Jee that night so he drugged her. Jee was not under the influence of alcohol but more under the influence of drug. Sathit was actually shocked to learn the truth and pissed that Sittha was trying to do that to Jee. Around the same time, Jee had fallen off a horse from her photoshoot with Pim. [By now, Suki, Chayan and Piak already knew that Jee is pregnant with Sathit] Of course Pim was the one that caused Jee to fall off the horse. Chayan called Sathit to inform him about Jee’s accident.

“Jee was doing a photo shoot and fell off the horse. She’s not doing so well. Do you want to come see her?”

Piak who was nearby got annoyed of how Chayan was beating around the bush so she snatched the phone from Chayan and told Sathit the truth.

“Jee is pregnant with you. She’s not pregnant with Chayan like how we understood. If you still think she is still important in your life, hurry up and come, if you want to be able to say your goodbye. You must come right now!”

“Watch when Thit has a heart attack over that”, Chayan told Piak after she hung up the phone. Then in that moment, Sathit called Piak back but instead of answering, Piak turned off the phone.

“I have to do it this way for him to realize his feelings. When it comes to things like this, he has to know how to think on his own.”

FF to the hospital scene…….

Reporters were all over the hospital waiting to interview Jee about her pregnancy. They wanted to know if she is really pregnant and if Chayan is the father. Suki, Chayan, Dao, and Piak were outside of Jee’s room trying to calm the reporters. Piak assured the reporters that Chayan is not the father and that there was nothing going on between Chayan and Jee.

Jeerawat came out of the doctor’s office in a wheelchair and was overwhelmed by the reporters hounding her with questions and taking her pictures.

“I have nothing to say. Can anyone please take me out of here?”

In that moment, Sathit cut through the crowds of reporters and pulled Jee into a hug, shielding her face from the cameras. “Whoever takes pictures of Jeerawat without my permission, they will all get sued!”

Everyone in that area was appalled by Sathit’s actions.

Sathit was still hugging Jee while he told the reporters in a firm voice, “The only thing you can write about Jee is that Jee has never messed with anyone else husband. Because I am her husband.”

“Told you my method will work” Piak looked at Chayan and smiled.

FF to the scene in Jee’s hospital room.

Sathit, Suki, Dao, Piak, and Chayan were all present. The doctor was telling Sathit of Jee and the baby’s condition. He said both mother and baby are doing good but both Sathit and Jee needs to be careful from now on bc Jee can easily have a miscarriage. Sathit told the doctor he will look after Jee and the baby himself from now on.

Jee ignored and pretended that Sathit wasn’t in the room and turned to look at Suki, “I want to hold a press conference.”

Sathit spoke up, “Regarding the press conference, I talked to Piak already. Let’s wait until you and the baby are stronger than this then we’ll do it together. “

“Who’s ‘we’?!” Jeerawat asked in a cold tone voice.

“You and me, Jee.” Sathit spoke in a soft voice. He reached for Jeerawat’s hand but she moved her hands away.

“Between you and me, there is no ‘we’.”

“Jee….”

“I want to hold a press conference on my own so that I can tell them that what you said earlier is not true!”

Sathit tried pleading with her. “Jee…”

“Choose, either you get out of my life right now or I’ll tell the reporters that the reason I’m pregnant is because I got raped.”

“That’s not true! You know that that night wasn’t—“

“But it happened because I was forced to compensate for my sins. Having sexual intercourse while one party is unwilling, tell me Mr. Attorney, would you call that rape or not?!”

“Jee!”

“Since I asked you nicely to get out of my life but you refuse to listen, I will use the law to deal with you. Remember Khun Sathit, you have the right to get revenge on me but you have no right to use my baby as a tool for your vengeance.”

“You still don’t understand Jee? Those anger and vengeance ended a long time ago. Everything that I’m doing now, it’s not about getting revenge. I’m doing it because I—“

“No matter what your reason is, I don’t need it. Somebody please take him out!”

“Jee…”

“If you won’t leave, then I will.”

Everyone in the room was trying to have Jee stay and have Sathit leave the room. At first he refused but ended up going outside with Piak and Chayan.

Somewhere in that episode, Sathit went to go visit Tew’s grave and apologize for what he’s done and for the feelings he has for Jeerawat. Tew’s mom who was also there told Sathit not to feel apologetic. She told him that both her and Tew are happy he’s able to move on with his life. He told her that Jee doesn’t want him in her life and Tew’s mom told him that maybe Jee is not giving him a chance is because he forgot to tell her something. Sometimes, a woman, although wants a father for the baby but if she gets him but not his heart, then she doesn’t want him. Sathit understood what Aunt Wadee meant so he rushed back to the hospital. He bought Jee a bouquet of flowers, two stuffed animals, one in blue and one in pink. He covered his face with the bouquet of flowers and the stuffed animals and walked into the room, wanting to play peek-a-boo with Jeerawat.

“Peek-a-boo!”

To his surprise, he walked into an empty cleaned room. Jeerawat was nowhere in sight.

“Jee!”

TO BE CONTINUED……….:celebrate16: ok people, I will warn you right now that the part 2 spoilers is coming on later but i advise you to read the spoilers when no one is around because it is that cute:icon12: and i'm only going to spoil one scene bc it is my favorite scene and I pray that they keep every detail of that scene in the lakorn:)

ana978

sarNie Egg
PART 2 SPOILERS!!

"Yeah."

"Celebrating what?"

"Let's get married."

Thank you for your hard work! I can't wait to see how MY will play out those scenes...love it... Thank you!!

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling
PART 2 SPOILERS!!

"Yeah."

"Celebrating what?"

"Let's get married."

OMG!!!!!! Everything fits perfectly!!!!! THANK YOU <3

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
PART 2 SPOILERS!!

"Yeah."

"Celebrating what?"

"Let's get married."

THE SPOILERS OMG.. i am smiling silently on the outside but on the inside I'm rolling all over the place omg thank you sooooo much for the spoilers!! Now we'd wait how these scenes going to come into play

Lea05

sarNie Egg
Oh my goooooood !!!! The spoiler was so sweet !!! I can't wait to watch it haha .. so far We can only imagine what the scene will be like thanks a lot @Tubby Tinker for spoiling us ... I wonder how did chayan clear the misunderstanding with piak? I really like to see a scene where everyone gets together and also see Piak and jee become best friend. Please do finish spoiling us lol . I am literally going through YouTube for mv, news and spoilers every five minutes for KC even though I don't know how to speak and understand Thai. Monday seem like a long time.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sooo behind, need to get over my Nakee fever. omg
I would say you are so lucky if you haven't watch this yet, because you have 10 episodes to binge watch ( that's what I would be doing if I haven't watched it yet) :aaaaa:

I am here impatiently waiting for Monday and Tuesday - who were have thunk? Lol