[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Miss G and KC is hot!

Congrats to everyone here and especially to Yaya for winning Dara Daily Hot Girl of the Year 2016.

lol, the trophies!

Nadech - Cool Guy of the Year
James Ma - Best Actor
Noon W - Best Actress
Mew N - Best Actress movie
Teaw - Best lakorn Nakee

credit as tagged and Pantip Thai forum

Okayyyy bc I'm nice [also bc my mouth is itchy from wanting to tell lmao] for those of you who wants to know the ending and how Sathit will try to reconcile with Jee, let me know so I can PM you but only if you REALLY want to know hehehe
i want to know too please! hahaha. thank you!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Holy shiet!!! I have lured all the silent readers out lmao!!! I literally thought I was gonna have at least 5 request bc it didn't seem like a lot of people were crazy to know hahahahaha. I'll post it here then tonight. And to all my silent readers, I am sorry you signed up just to know the spoilers but I end up posting it in the public space here lol. But it's good so you can join in the fever with us and not make us the crazy ones looking crazy lmao!! #letsbecrazytogether. But wait what exactly am I spoiling? Lmao How Sathit will earn Jee's forgiveness right?

Holy shiet!!! I have lured all the silent readers out lmao!!! I literally thought I was gonna have at least 5 request bc it didn't seem like a lot of people were crazy to know hahahahaha. I'll post it here then tonight. And to all my silent readers, I am sorry you signed up just to know the spoilers but I end up posting it in the public space here lol. But it's good so you can join in the fever with us and not make us the crazy ones looking crazy lmao!! #letsbecrazytogether. But wait what exactly am I spoiling? Lmao How Sathit will earn Jee's forgiveness right?
HAHAHA tbh i been wanting to create an account for the longest time but just never been crazy enough over a lakorn to do so but KC had finally been a good enough reason to finally create an account LOL. #letsbecrazytogether

m010313

sarNie Egg
I use to be very active until school and work got in the way but now that I've found KC i can't help it but come back!!!!! i am obsessed!!! #letsbecrazytogether

Lanii

sarNie Egg
Aww you are the best thank you so much

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
:icon12:Hi! Do you guys know whether they made a thread like this for upcoming Mark's lakorn , with Taew and Meow!?! I plan to watch that too cuz the storyline is interesting and I really like period dramas. :icon12:
Ps: not relatable to KC , but Since Mark is in here ~^

Noire89

Simply smile
:risas3::risas3::risas3:
I have been laughing for five minutes, my bf is looking at me like I'm a nut, lol! But seeing all the replies for pm you got was hilarious. So just Might as well post it on here;)

Lea05

sarNie Egg
@Tubby Tinker I'm a new member lol but by all mean please add me to the spoiler list for the ending hehe . The wait is literally killing me . I have watched the old Lakorn of KC and I think that the character was not portrayed well as I couldn't feel any emotion for the two leads. But for mark and Yaya.. I literally can feel all sort of emotion they pour out.