[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Here is KC script in Thai. (WARNING, SPOILERS FOR FUTURE EPISODES)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlvIdEfDGUSn33VauVAND8FwOLX6bX3rl

@TubbyTinker Do you think they'll have 16 episodes based on this script ^ above? <<< NVM. I answered my own question. I guess we'll have 15 and the last epi will be very long. LOL. It ended at #15 and I just noticed (ก่อนจะจบ and ตอนจบ) so yeah....15 episodes. lol. Right?

Last edited:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker its sooooooooo not fair you know everything:facepalm: I'm jealous and going crazy here:nut:... You are spoiling us with bits and pieces and my brain is trying to connect them. Just when I am successful in coming up with a story you reveal something else and I just cannot seem to connect them anymore LOL ... Please please have mercy and spoil us more:aaaaa:. (only if you have time)...

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
For height, I think Yaya (and Chompoo?) is a tall n'ek. Kim is of medium height, Mint C and Mew are short.
Mark isn't tall but he's medium height, Nadech is short- although he's taller than Tik. I think the tall ones are Weir, Bomb (Mik from CH7?) and Willy.

It's great that Mark is full Thai, but I don't think that should be the only reason one gets chosen for roles- Ann T is the princess of Ch3 and she's half, and she looks it. It's not a problem because of her talent, so I'm not sure why it should be an issue now. I agree they should promote full Thai actors, but I'll watch anything if the actor/actress has talent.
Actually Kim and Mint C are about the same height. Taew and Mew are the shorter popular n'eks for Channel 3.

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
Those embroidered jumpsuit and those crown :love: I wish I can have at least something similar to that jumpsuit:icon12: look at how worried Sathit after Jee's head got hit:thumbup: make me even feel more excited to see the next episode, I can feel the butterfly in my stomach now. I think the scene at the beach when Jee wear that embroidered jumpsuit is when Sathit propose to her, hopefully :love:

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
I couldn't stop to image what going next in upcoming eps. It will be sweet and heartbroken for ThitJee and our viewers. I'm looking forward to W-scene and kiss scene cause in the novel, they describe the kisses are passionate. However, we know that in lakorn, esp CH3 doesn't have passionate kisses so I try to image their kisses..lol so pervert. If anyone has watched Prosecutor Princess-Krdrama, their kiss will match with the story of KC, full of angry/hate but love so much. And I recommend everyone to try this drama, we have cute and fun lawyer here too. The story mixed with revenge-romcom

I think we starve and wait more for MarkYa's sweetness scenes because it's slap-kiss genre. We got tons of hateful, argument scenes so we look forward to sweet scenes so I hope their next project is slap-kiss too and It will be good as KC.
being pervert sometimes is fine, I'm being pervert at on-screen couple sometimes when my fantasy going wild:risas3:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Okayyyy bc I'm nice [also bc my mouth is itchy from wanting to tell lmao] for those of you who wants to know the ending and how Sathit will try to reconcile with Jee, let me know so I can PM you but only if you REALLY want to know hehehe
LOL Tubby Tinker:pancarta:... Add me to the list and thank you sooooo much

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Okayyyy bc I'm nice [also bc my mouth is itchy from wanting to tell lmao] for those of you who wants to know the ending and how Sathit will try to reconcile with Jee, let me know so I can PM you but only if you REALLY want to know hehehe
Kinda want to know. But kinda not want to know..

And in the end... pls put me in your PM list for this :nut:

lavie93

NY 4ever
OMG..... Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....... Sorry for spamming.... @TubbyTinker thank youuuuu

I want to be also on the list...

Actually I'm translating the lakorn to spanish and I'm going to suffer translating upcoming eps if I don't know what happens next.

Monmon9191

sarNie Egg
Oh my gosh I REALLY DEFINETELY ABSOLUTELY want to know the ending esp how Sathit realize the truth about Jee and reconcile with Jee, i would be deeply appreciate if you could PM me about that, please. Thank you so muchhh!!!

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I want to know too!! Can you please pm me? Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I am perverted when it comes to my pra'nangs and especially in this lakorn. I want them to "share" something intimate and eventually a bond aka "baby" :aaaaa:. So without revealing too much, can someone tell me what episode is the "W"?
Seeing how the pace of this lakorn is, probably the end of ep 10 or somewhere in ep 11 just from watching the teaser for next ep how thit punched jee's stepdad

I know the ending but I LOVE your english writing. I squeal every time I read your spoiler. LOL. Words are good for my active imagination of Thit and G. :risas3:

Dearest

恋の予感
Silent reader here for the looongest time, but I created an account just for this. Lol pls give me spoilers! Mark and Yaya are just my obession right now! Thanks!