[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
Aaahh... James. He'll be replacing our Mark soon. Will he be able to steal our heart like Thit? To say thaf KC is finishing is sad... but on the bright side, James is coming. With Kim!
I don't know, I'm not really sure if I'm gonna watch it or not cause the drama air when I'm in study period in my college. I actually didn't found the best partner for James Ji yet, Yaya and James are okay, but not as great as her with Nadech or Mark. Nadech and Yaya are perfect together, so does Kim and Mark and also Yaya and Mark. I know Bella is his koojin's partner(don't how to call someone koojin's partner) I just don't think Bella is match with James, I think she's too old for him, even though she is also pretty but not as pretty as James:confused0: It's just my opinion, for their shipper don't be angry at me please :worship2:.

saki

sarNie Adult
With Ken T or Tik? Lol sorry i'm getting all excited just by thinking of Yaya working with them in the future...
I don't mind but I think if Yaya is going to be paired with a veteran she should do a mature, fierce character. She's baby faced, so if she acts innocent she might look like their daughter instead. :) If she plays fierce it will make her seem older and more even with the older p'ek.

saki

sarNie Adult
For height, I think Yaya (and Chompoo?) is a tall n'ek. Kim is of medium height, Mint C and Mew are short.
Mark isn't tall but he's medium height, Nadech is short- although he's taller than Tik. I think the tall ones are Weir, Bomb (Mik from CH7?) and Willy.

It's great that Mark is full Thai, but I don't think that should be the only reason one gets chosen for roles- Ann T is the princess of Ch3 and she's half, and she looks it. It's not a problem because of her talent, so I'm not sure why it should be an issue now. I agree they should promote full Thai actors, but I'll watch anything if the actor/actress has talent.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I couldn't stop to image what going next in upcoming eps. It will be sweet and heartbroken for ThitJee and our viewers. I'm looking forward to W-scene and kiss scene cause in the novel, they describe the kisses are passionate. However, we know that in lakorn, esp CH3 doesn't have passionate kisses so I try to image their kisses..lol so pervert. If anyone has watched Prosecutor Princess-Krdrama, their kiss will match with the story of KC, full of angry/hate but love so much. And I recommend everyone to try this drama, we have cute and fun lawyer here too. The story mixed with revenge-romcom

I think we starve and wait more for MarkYa's sweetness scenes because it's slap-kiss genre. We got tons of hateful, argument scenes so we look forward to sweet scenes so I hope their next project is slap-kiss too and It will be good as KC.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
For height, I think Yaya (and Chompoo?) is a tall n'ek. Kim is of medium height, Mint C and Mew are short.
Mark isn't tall but he's medium height, Nadech is short- although he's taller than Tik. I think the tall ones are Weir, Bomb (Mik from CH7?) and Willy.

It's great that Mark is full Thai, but I don't think that should be the only reason one gets chosen for roles- Ann T is the princess of Ch3 and she's half, and she looks it. It's not a problem because of her talent, so I'm not sure why it should be an issue now. I agree they should promote full Thai actors, but I'll watch anything if the actor/actress has talent.
Mint C. Is actually tall she's around 170 cm

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling

Mint C is quite tall tho , Patricia ( She looks like Yaya) hehe, and Mai Davika is also tall! James Ji is taller than Mark and Jma, Nadech ,Mario, so he is quite tall among them :facepalm::icon12:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah you're right .I counted wrong *sorry* I have fixed it just five seconds after I posted it but wow you are fast ...
Hehehe... It is a sensitive issue. Because there were so many good spoilers and people are expecting it to have good flow, not rushed.

Anyway, your link just seal the deal. No more argument on the date release for Buang Hong. Everybody can breath calmly now... coz on Monday the storm is coming!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Have this been post yet if not here a clip of Masu and Nycha on a show. Aww they so cutie when they were eating that chocolate :naughty2::love:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I don't know, I'm not really sure if I'm gonna watch it or not cause the drama air when I'm in study period in my college. I actually didn't found the best partner for James Ji yet, Yaya and James are okay, but not as great as her with Nadech or Mark. Nadech and Yaya are perfect together, so does Kim and Mark and also Yaya and Mark. I know Bella is his koojin's partner(don't how to call someone koojin's partner) I just don't think Bella is match with James, I think she's too old for him, even though she is also pretty but not as pretty as James:confused0: It's just my opinion, for their shipper don't be angry at me please :worship2:.
I will not place high hope for the drama yet. But seceretly hope that it will be as great as KC. Because the nang'ek is somewhat similar to KC's. In KC the nang'ek hit someone with her car whereas in BH the nang'ek steals from the pra'ek. Ok, not that same but similar. They commit crime.

Yeah James is beautiful. But looking at the teaser for BH, he looks charming. More charming than he already is in Neung Nai Suang.

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
I thought He's half-chinese because Wikipedia said He was born in Thai-Chinese family, but after everyone said He is 100% Thai I don't think I can fully believe in Wikipedia anymore esp. when it comes to Asian celeb profile:facepalm:
Oh wow I guess I can't trust things on Wikipedia anymore

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I don't mind but I think if Yaya is going to be paired with a veteran she should do a mature, fierce character. She's baby faced, so if she acts innocent she might look like their daughter instead. :) If she plays fierce it will make her seem older and more even with the older p'ek.
What about old pra'ek and very young nang'ek kinda lakorn? Waaa if such lakorn exist, I will try to watch it. Provided it's written beautifully.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Mint C is quite tall tho , Patricia ( She looks like Yaya) hehe, and Mai Davika is also tall! James Ji is taller than Mark and Jma, Nadech ,Mario, so he is quite tall among them :facepalm::icon12:
James Ji is the tallest? Waaa the camera tricked me! I am killing time with Neung Nai Suang now and he doesn't seem that tall in that lakorn.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
okay someone asked me about spoilers regarding what happens after the "willing", so here it is

So the next day, in Sathit's room, Sathit is sitting there feeling confused and guilty of what he has done. He looks over and see Jee's back towards him. he was about to touch her shoulder but once he saw Tew's picture on the bed stand, he pulled his hand back. He quickly walks out of the room, shutting the door loud on purpose. Jee opened her eyes and started crying softly while Sathit was on the other side of the door and he was crying too.

Jee got dressed and headed downstairs to pick up her purse and the things that fell out of it. Sathit told her to make sure she picks up everything that belongs to her because he doesn't want to see anything that relates to her. He gives her the evidence that he thought she wanted. She tells him that he better not go back on his word because she has nothing to give him anymore. He tells her not to worry because he's man enough to not go back on his words and whatever thing he won, he won't keep it in his memory. So Jee congratulates him on his win and starts heading out. For a moment, Sathit noticed that Je forgot to pick up one of he rlipstick under the table, he walks over to pick it up and clutches it in his hand, missing her.
Really???? Oh I thought he will actually apologize to her because of the guilt... So what exactly happens that he realizes she is innocent? Please can anyone enlighten coz I am going crazy due to KC fever...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Really???? Oh I thought he will actually apologize to her because of the guilt... So what exactly happens that he realizes she is innocent? Please can anyone enlighten coz I am going crazy due to KC fever...
What do you mean innocent? Like innocent from the accident?

chaitra

sarNie Adult
What do you mean innocent? Like innocent from the accident?
Innocent as in she didnt sleep with the step father... So I thought that after the R/W scene ,Sathit actually realizes she was just being framed and will realize his mistake.. But from the scene you described it looks like they will still have differences...

So when does Sathit actually know and when does he save their relationship...