[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Wowww 5 is really high for an evening lakorn right?? I'm glad more people are tuning in! Hoping that by the end of this show they would be able to have ratings as high as prime time lakorns ^^

Pop and Bua look good together! They don't have any koojin yet right?

mayag

sarNie Adult
Pop and Bua look good together! They don't have any koojin yet right?
I love them together but I hope neither of them get involved in the koojin crap or at least not as extreme as NY or MK. So tired of that sh*t!

But, hey, if it’s me and Pop you’re talking about, you guys can koojin us all you want. :naughty2:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I love them together but I hope neither of them get involved in the koojin crap or at least not as extreme as NY or MK. So tired of that sh*t!

But, hey, if it’s me and Pop you’re talking about, you guys can koojin us all you want. :naughty2:
I like them together and i am enjoying their chemistry but yeah i don't want them to get stuck in the koojin business as well

I'd rather koojin you and pop ya know ;)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, that is pretty high for an evening lakorn. Most prime time can't even crack a 3. I don't think prime time means a lot any more if they can't bring in the ratings. And if the channel keeps on airing better even lakorns then even deserves all the credit.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
How many eps is this? I thought it was going to be over soon which is why I started watching it lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Channel 7 evening lakorns get between 7-8 sometimes lol. I think channel 3 evening lakorns are doing alot better nowadays though, they've even beat prime time ratings sometimes.
Yup, but ch7 lakorns are usually above 5 unless it really bad. An average ratings for ch3 evening lakorns are like 2, but lately it’s been 3 or higher.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Yup, but ch7 lakorns are usually above 5 unless it really bad. An average ratings for ch3 evening lakorns are like 2, but lately it’s been 3 or higher.
I noticed that Ch7 often have higher ratings than Ch3 , although Ch3 actresses/actors are more popular than Ch7 a/a !?!
They are so underrated ,no wonder most of them become freelancers >_< anyway , I like CH3 hehe >_< like all of my fav are there. ^^
Im so bored , waiting for ep 16 w eng sub >__<

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I noticed that Ch7 often have higher ratings than Ch3 , although Ch3 actresses/actors are more popular than Ch7 a/a !?!
They are so underrated ,no wonder most of them become freelancers >_< anyway , I like CH3 hehe >_< like all of my fav are there. ^^
Im so bored , waiting for ep 16 w eng sub >__<
From what I know, Ch7 has much higher ratings compare to Ch3 is because Ch7 their satellite goes out to the rural parts of Thailand while Ch3 is more in the metro part of Thailand. More people have access to Ch7 lakorns compared to Ch3. In the end, Ch3 still has the upperhand when it comes to popularity.