[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
But to imagine Thi's reaction tho.. skdbsnd im actually scared for the big reveal, how Thi would react from it
yeah..kinda nervewrecking..I think both of them are going to be hurt from her revealing. Na grows to know Thi's kindness and that he is no harm to her family nor pipop's death. While Thi's hurt from Na playing with Thi's emotions all along... just my theory/opinion lol....

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Currently catching up on subbed episodes and my goodness I didn't notice before but Thi's smile was so cute when Na jokingly called him handsome.

I continue to be impressed by how much Mae'Yai trusts in Thi. I mean I'm happy about it, but it's still somewhat surprising.

And omg ugh I'm totally shipping Nat and Krit now. Dang it.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am all caught up on all subbed episodes that are out so far :). EP 13.

That scene was so cute:icon12:

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
After watching the subbed episodes and fully understanding what’s being said, I don’t even want to guess who the culprit is or what everyone’s true intentions are. They’re all messing with my mind. I’ll just let nature take its course. 555 Thi and Na are getting real close so I’m happy. I’m just more excited to see the reveal, to know what’s going to happen when Thi finds out the truth about Na.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Loved the scene with Na and Thi today walking into the room and putting Pa back in her place as usual. Though it seems the grandma might be on to Thi feelings for Na. Also Ya can probably tell by now as well that something is going with her sister and Thi.

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode, seems we are finally getting back to more mystery with both Na and Thi investigating Wiset.

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
Just me or anybody's else do not see any chemistry at all between Ya and Krit, but I am really in love with Na and Thi, if I could ask something for this drama is more scenes between Na and Thi, they are really adorable!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Just me or anybody's else do not see any chemistry at all between Ya and Krit, but I am really in love with Na and Thi, if I could ask something for this drama is more scenes between Na and Thi, they are really adorable!
Don't worry, majority of us fast forwarded krit/ya romance part lol

Na and Thi are just adorable together! Especially now that they started to have feelings towards each other <3

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I love it when YouTube suggests videos I actually want to see, so this is from their first lakorn, which really was not that long ago, but wow they looked so young and cute.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm excited for tomorrow's episode. He's starting to get suspicious of her, but Wiset embezzling money from the company is taking his attention instead.
I know for sure that Na is not going to let Thi know her true intentions after she pulled him in with him, but I mean I could be wrong?
Anyways, looks like both Ya and Pawinee is catching up to our OTP's true feelings for one another. That smile Thi was giving Na when Pa was looking at him was so cute. When Thi went to the room the next morning and was very touchy, caring and sweet with Ya, that was so cute. Sometimes I wish Thi was having those cute moments with Na instead but it's okay. At least then Ya is aware of Na and Thi's relationship and would probably help her in the near future.
I love how she drugged him to fall asleep but it backfired, because she had to suffer seeing him naked. :risas3:

I was looking at the sponsor names in the ending credits and FINALAWEDDING was on there. When did we see them wear anything from FinalAWedding? I'm not sure if the "A" between final and wedding was a typo and it should've been FINALEWEDDING, but anyways, from what I know they only make wedding dress, both western and traditional dresses. Will we get to see something good later?

Last edited: