[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if this is a spoiler but I'll put it as a spoiler just in case.

In the preview for the next episode, Ya/Na is standing! (I think it's actually Ya? Because Na would be beating the shit out of Da...) I wonder if Na got caught or if Ya fully recovered.
I’m not ready for that reality , I mean it’s early to reveal if this lakorn gonna have 30+ eps!?!
I’m just watching without subs so , it’s frustrating >__<
They were so cute in the office >__< they should get married ASAP >__<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I am actually pretty pissed at the direction of that love triangle. Do they REALLY need to do that to Nat? Especially, if she isn't the bad guy and even if she was, so what? I mean it isn't like she didn't have triggers to push her to be that way. I hope they add someone worthy of her love later on.

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
Well, I really hope your theory is right cause I do not really like how Nat is suffering, I mean we do not know if she did something bad, but untill now I am kind of feel sympathy toward her.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
They focusing too much on Nat for it to be her. Everyone's automatic assumption will always be it is the main wife. I think Nat is definitely hiding something, but I think it has to do with why she can't have children and the guy at the office.
1. Either that guy is her real kid that she abandoned when she met Pipob
2. She was previously pregnant before she met Pipob, had an abortion, leading to being unable to have kids

If you watched the preview for the next episode, it seems like Da is the one that gets physical with Ya in the flashback, and not Nat. It seems Da is always the one that gets physical. There is something else behind their relationship.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if you remember a scene where the office folks were arguing and he defended Ya, and someone said, "Oh defending your boss, because she got you the job?"
So it seems that Ya was the one who got him his job at the company.

Another thing, maybe I am overanalyzing. Is it possible in the past, Nat was cruel to Ya, but not for the reason of stealing her husband. She knew someone would try to hurt Ya eventually and being cruel to chase Ya away was her way of saving/protecting Ya? If it were the office kid that Nat benefacted, maybe she knew it was him or had suspicions, so she tried to keep Ya away.

It seems Nat might fall in love with Krit :( and lose to Ya, yet AGAIN.
Oh I totally forgot about that scene actually. Hmm interesting...so maybe Ya worked at the company before?

Also, I agree with what you guys have said about a potential love triangle. I REALLY do not need that with Nat/Krit/Ya. Nat is interesting without them. And also either of them is all that interesting lol. Only thing interesting Ya has going for her is the mystery of her true relationship with Pipop.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
For anyone who like guitar, he was on the latest ep of kids quiz show davichi

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Yayy!!can't wait for ep 13 tomorrow!! We'll be on ep 17 by the end of this week! I'm so readyyy!!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
1. OMG from skimming I'm really worried about Nat liking Krit.
2. Wow Thi is wearing a blue dress shirt to work? That's the most color we've seen him wear at work! Lol
3. Ya must really trust the janitor guy

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah these two... i really want to know what Thi told Na in his office, cause that moment right after makes me soft >.< with all those staring

Man i can't believe they'd do Nattaya dirty like that.... making her lose to the same woman twice ugh.. pls let the theory of Ya not being the mia noy become a reality

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
1. OMG from skimming I'm really worried about Nat liking Krit.
2. Wow Thi is wearing a blue dress shirt to work? That's the most color we've seen him wear at work! Lol
3. Ya must really trust the janitor guy
Lol that was my reaction as well lol finally! And he did wore another kinda light grey-brown suit almost at the end of the episode

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
For those of you who are curious about Nat and Krit, look at the spoiler.

According to the summary, Nat fell for Krit because he is such a gentlemen. If this is the case, I feel so bad for her. She really deservse someone to love.

Thi looks great in dark suites but it's a nice change to see him in other colors. :love:

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
For those of you who are curious about Nat and Krit, look at the spoiler.

According to the summary, Nat fell for Krit because he is such a gentlemen. If this is the case, I feel so bad for her. She really deservse someone to love.

Thi looks great in dark suites but it's a nice change to see in other colors. :love:
Ah.....

why tho ugh Nattaya went through a difficult time with pipop and now Krit too.. the fact that it is to the same woman irks the living hell out of me.. sririya is so.... boring orz

Pop himself is an eye candy istg he looks good in any clothes so far in this :love:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah.....

why tho ugh Nattaya went through a difficult time with pipop and now Krit too.. the fact that it is to the same woman irks the living hell out of me.. sririya is so.... boring orz

Pop himself is an eye candy istg he looks good in any clothes so far in this :love:
I don't know why the script is like that. The poor woman is going to have another heartache. :facepalm: Not fair, right?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a spoiler regarding the culprit who is responsible for Pipope's death and Krit's and Ya's car accident.

The mechanic Nontawat, who is indebted to Ya, was recruited to help Na with finding the culprit. Nontawat suspected Wiset who is Paradee's husband. Na did some digging and found out that Wiset has been embezzling from the company. Paradee is also a suspect. Thi and Nat later on worked together to find evidence against Wiset.

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Here's a spoiler regarding the culprit who is responsible for Pipope's death and Krit's and Ya's car accident.

The mechanic Nontawat, who is indebted to Ya, was recruited to help Na with finding the culprit. Nontawat suspected Wiset who is Paradee's husband. Na did some digging and found out that Wiset has been embezzling from the company. Paradee is also a suspect. Thi and Nat later on worked together to find evidence against Wiset.
Disappointed but not surprised. Many of us suspected this person from the beginning too.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow.. suspected this person too

it is always the quiet ones. Always pretending to be good and all. Notice how we are slowly getting to know his real character, with today's episode

I like how Thi and Na is otw to fall for each other :aaaaa:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ah these two... i really want to know what Thi told Na in his office, cause that moment right after makes me soft >.< with all those staring

Man i can't believe they'd do Nattaya dirty like that.... making her lose to the same woman twice ugh.. pls let the theory of Ya not being the mia noy become a reality
Awwww I like Pop in that office seating scene he looks so suave!!!!!!!! Keke :celebrate16:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
glad..So far this drama is still doing good in ratings.. not too high not too low of ratings.. And gosh. I can't wait until Na reveals herself. Knowing her personality.. She'll really get Thi back for all those times he teased her. Like in today's ep. when she kick him and he rolled off the bed.. he was like how did you kick me? LMAO.