[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't even remember the details of MD, I need to refresh my memory. Haha. I jever saw KP, but I should one of these days.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah it was, I think MD was filmed after KP and due to that one having a sad ending, they made it seem like it was staged and that they reunite in China.

Ugh ch3 should totally remake it!!!! I thi k Got or Pope would be perfect for it!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So they had a reunion in MD and it ended nicely. Hehe. I just saw that Mr. Big was in MD too, but I think he was the baddie.

Hmm. . . but Pope wants a sadistic role next. Haha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So they had a reunion in MD and it ended nicely. Hehe. I just saw that Mr. Big was in MD too, but I think he was the baddie.

Hmm. . . but Pope wants a sadistic role next. Haha.
Well it was speculated that they had a happy ending but also that he was probably hallucinating. So it's one of those open to interpretation type of ending. :confused:

I must had missed him saying sadist lol. I know he said he wanted to be in Sanasidthit which was the role he was cast for the very first time but didn't get to play (same production that Yeena left :rolleyes:). He said if no one makes it, he'll make it himself! Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I see.

Yeah. He said that and then it cut to "sadist." But you would know better than me. Haha. Maybe that's what he meant and I interpreted it incorrectly. What was the role that he didn't get to play anyway??

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I see.

Yeah. He said that and then it cut to "sadist." But you would know better than me. Haha. Maybe that's what he meant and I interpreted it incorrectly. What was the role that he didn't get to play anyway??
A warrior king, not quite sure which king though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She is really one of the best nang'rais ever. Hahha. She is super annoying!

I do remember her playing a good role ONE time and it was Vee and Yui's Roong Thip. Haha. I was like finally she gets a good mommy role.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I think we can agree that they all have issues.

I hope the writers develop Deun's fam well. I want to see them step up to their dad. They're giving their dad more power by being submissive. If they at least fight back they may have some leverage. But seeing how scary he is. . . when he gets upset. Idk if I wanna mess with him either. Haha. Anyway, I'm really disliking this intense bgm. . .
Finally done with Ep4!
I like the dad in all the movies I've seen him in, especially as Top Jaron's adopted dad in Bomb's Khun Chai series. He played an abused husband in that one but in the end dumps the wife so very nicely. She screams until she fainted & he just left her there hahahahaa.