[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What I'd like to see is more Duan and Deun interaction. The only times they've interacted is when he's already stoned from the drugs. . .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I actually like the lakorn even if its depressing to spazz over. I like how each character has their own drama/issues and together they either exacerbate the drama or overcome it.
I don't mind this kind of storyline, but I do mind how it's written and executed.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Deun is very inconsistent. One minute she's this yappy strong-headed gal and then the next she's this quiet weakling who can't do anything. She doesn't transition very well between emotions.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think we can agree that they all have issues.

I hope the writers develop Deun's fam well. I want to see them step up to their dad. They're giving their dad more power by being submissive. If they at least fight back they may have some leverage. But seeing how scary he is. . . when he gets upset. Idk if I wanna mess with him either. Haha. Anyway, I'm really disliking this intense bgm. . .
Finally done with Ep4!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I had this image of Tiengwan, but Pope is playing something very different from it. Haha. He's kind of annoying looking from Deun's POV, always butting into her life.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ah. So it was the mom that drove him to drug use. I was wondering why such a rich boy would turn to drugs. I thought maybe he did it because he was spoiled and had money. His mom does nag a bunch doesn't she. She's also the most protective too though. Finally the story is going somewhere.

Omg the fast pace instrumental of the theme song is annoying. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay I'm all caught up!!! So happy! Haha.

I liked Ep5. I'm glad they finally revealed the reasons why both did drugs. I'm glad, but kind of surprised. Perhaps they should've waited up on one of them so that they can expand it onto later episodes? Because it seems they don't have enough content to fill the episodes that's why they added all these unnecessary side stories. Haha. Okay time to finish Sapai Jao!!!!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay I'm all caught up!!! So happy! Haha.

I liked Ep5. I'm glad they finally revealed the reasons why both did drugs. I'm glad, but kind of surprised. Perhaps they should've waited up on one of them so that they can expand it onto later episodes? Because it seems they don't have enough content to fill the episodes that's why they added all these unnecessary side stories. Haha. Okay time to finish Sapai Jao!!!!
Crap now I have to watch ep 5. Uggghhh I don't want to I really want to like this drama but it's making it hard atm.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I was in since the beginning because one of my 80hrs fieldwork was at a domestic violence and substance abuse facility. Good acting or no really had no affect on me in this lakorn. I knew Chippy is the weakest link here, like I wasn't expecting phenomenal acting. Even Pope and Peach's acting are lacking and they are the lead (everyone including Chippy are their supporting) so I decided to focus more on the story. There are flaws, every lakorns has one but the underlying drama is still there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was shocked to find out that Fresh is younger than Anne! That girl is not that old. I first saw her in Nakee and she looked and sounded old. She looks very young in here, but I think it's her voice and posture that makes her seem older.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I started to notice her in Captain and Aom's lakorn with ch7. She was good so I went to check her debt lakorn where she played a disabled prostitute, man she was good there too!! She did disappeared for a while and then I saw her again in Nakee playing mom :facepalm: