[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I should do FullCaps on ep... 4 is it?

Four AND five??? Crap I'm falling behind
Ah well should only take 20 minutes to watch each if I skip the annoying side characters :naughty2::risas3: I'll play catchup tonight with BPS and this one and see how far I get

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I should do FullCaps on ep... 4 is it?

Four AND five??? Crap I'm falling behind
Ah well should only take 20 minutes to watch each if I skip the annoying side characters :naughty2::risas3: I'll play catchup tonight with BPS and this one and see how far I get
Alteady?! I thought it's 3 and 4. Wait. No yeah. 4 and 5?! Oh lord. I'm still on Ep2. . . .

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh did she now? That Itch!!! Lol jk
Hey it was a REALLY good drama. Mafia. HAWT male lead and REAL kiss scenes that ch 3 has yet to top.

Then I was reminded why I should remain loyal to BPS by the endless dragging of Tae Pang Korn :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I was TRYING to finally finish Tae Pang Korn, but then I realized that the story's made literally no progress since ep 8 and I'm questioning why I'm even trying to finish.

Oh yeah, because Son and Toomtam are hot :risas3:
LOLOL I really want to watch that for them and Vill too, but every I turn it on, I keep turning it off!! Lolol hahah it just doesn’t suck me! I ended up wanting to watch KLP instead lmaoooo :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hey it was a REALLY good drama. Mafia. HAWT male lead and REAL kiss scenes that ch 3 has yet to top.

Then I was reminded why I should remain loyal to BPS by the endless dragging of Tae Pang Korn :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Wait Mafia? What Mafia Lakorn? I havemt seen OneHD since Tae Pang Korn. I tried watching Vill and Sean cus I love them both but didn't like the story. OneHD needs better script writers. Their lakorns are just so extra and seriously stop it with the constant remakes. Changing the name and a bit of the story does not make it an original :rolleyes:

Omfg her bf is a first class ahole. About time she's over it with him! Ugh

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
LOLOL I really want to watch that for them and Vill too, but every I turn it on, I keep turning it off!! Lolol hahah it just doesn’t suck me! I ended up wanting to watch KLP instead lmaoooo :risas3:
I actually really like it, I just have to skip through the middle because it's lagging so much

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I actually really like it, I just have to skip through the middle because it's lagging so much
I need the more touchy/romantic scenes. Those I FIN. Lol. If you could spoil me with those, and the episode #s that would be so wonderful! :D

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait Mafia? What Mafia Lakorn? I havemt seen OneHD since Tae Pang Korn. I tried watching Vill and Sean cus I love them both but didn't like the story. OneHD needs better script writers. Their lakorns are just so extra and seriously stop it with the constant remakes. Changing the name and a bit of the story does not make it an original :rolleyes:

Omfg her bf is a first class ahole. About time she's over it with him! Ugh
It's called Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur. It's only a semi-mafia one; mafia's a key player in the plot, but none of the main characters are in it. I found it VERY original--I don't think I've seen any drama quite like it.
The leads are Jespipat and Mo. I HIGHLY recommend it

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I need the more touchy/romantic scenes. Those I FIN. Lol. If you could spoil me with those, and the episode #s that would be so wonderful! :D
:risas3:I'll have to look through it again. It doesn't get very FIN until later because the main couple doesn't really exist until the last few episodes. I started it a year ago but it wasn't completely subbed so I had to put it on hold.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It's called Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur. It's only a semi-mafia one; mafia's a key player in the plot, but none of the main characters are in it. I found it VERY original--I don't think I've seen any drama quite like it.
The leads are Jespipat and Mo. I HIGHLY recommend it
Eh Mo, not a fan.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That's where I noticed him too!! So funny that during that lakorn he was with gyp and Sean was koojin with Esther but both broke Gyp and Sean's heart and now Gyp and Sean are together :pancarta:
Yeah thats so wierd and funny! Speaking of gypsy, i want to see her in n'ek roles. She has the n'ek aura to me. Plus shes gorgeous and i like her acting