❤[CH3] Kaew Kumpun (D One TV) Phet Thakrit/Pat Napapa

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
Lol at all of Sura Mara's lessons from lakorns, hahaha. He's so cute.

He and the snake guy do not have any care in the world if they're caught in their true forms lol. They just go at it. But poor girl, the one who had a crush on Sura Mara. She's so scared of him now. Well, for now. Tomorrow's episode looks like she might regain that little crush back.

Geez, I wonder when that rainy scene will show up. I thought it was gonna happen early on in the episodes but I mean I'm okay with it. At least not all the good stuff are coming in first.

Speaking of all the good stuff, AHHH! So cute, lol. This little moment melt my heart, hehe. I don't have enough sweet scenes yet so this is all I have.

The morning after was hilarious! lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
The morning after was hilarious! lol
Hahaha, right. Khun Yak acted like he was taken advantage of, lmao. & then he got shy and ran away, geez. He's too much for me.

Omg, when Phet got mad and kissed Pat. I just had to make a gif. I need more jealous aggressive Phet. The way his eyes looked at Pat too.
I was shocked when he just went in for Pat's neck like whoa! Already? Right in front of so many people? But he just went in to sniff her, lmao. But his facial expression afterwards, I was like yep. Angry Phet is coming in.

I think Phet is doing pretty well so far with Pat. The only thing that bugs me about him is his angry expression actually. I feel like it doesn't come off natural enough. He focuses too much on furrowing his eyebrows to pull off the mad expression and it's not really working for me. I hope he lessens that a bit more cause I love hot angry praeks, haha.

Like this, I love his expression right here. It's nothing big but I felt his emotions through his eyes. Jealousy & a little bit of anger. That's the Phet I love xD

Last edited:

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha, right. Khun Yak acted like he was taken advantage of, lmao. & then he got shy and ran away, geez. He's too much for me.

I was shocked when he just went in for Pat's neck like whoa! Already? Right in front of so many people? But he just went into sniff her, lmao. But his facial expression afterwards, I was like yep. Angry Phet is coming in.

I think Phet is doing pretty well so far with Pat. The only thing that bugs me about him is his angry expression actually. I feel like it doesn't come off natural enough. He focuses too much on furrowing his eyebrows to pull off the mad expression and it's not really working for me. I hope he lessens that a bit more cause I love hot angry praeks, haha.

Like this, I love his expression right here. It's nothing big but I felt his emotions through his eyes. Jealousy & a little bit of anger. That's the Phet I love xD
Omg, I thought that it was just me who felt like his expression when he is being angry or being a Yak is over exaggerating. Like he put too much unrealness into it. I do agree that I wish he expressed more natural angry facial expressions then making it too extra. It's okay, he's learning as he goes. ;) When he is in love his expressions are definitely the best! His eyes got me crazy. :love: Hahahhaa.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
T.T where to watch this with eng sub.... and what is the story all about?? i got confused at the synopsis... >.<

Ntsuab-Ci

T.T where to watch this with eng sub.... and what is the story all about?? i got confused at the synopsis... >.<
Sadly, im watching this raw on ch3's channel. What are you confused on?
I know that Phet is a yak who is supposed to guard and protect a crystal but loses it fighting the snake guy or whatever he is then he goes down to earth to find it before the bad guy does i think. He lives with Pat in the process and she knows what he is. She tries to teach him to be a normal human. I think that's pretty much the gist of it

Last edited:

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Sadly, im watching this raw on ch3's channel. What are you confused on?
I know that Phet is a yak who is supposed to guard and protect a crystal but loses it fighting the snake guy or whatever he is then he goes down to earth to find it before the bad guy does i think. He lives with Pat in the process and she knows what he is. She tries to teach him to be a normal human. I think that's pretty much the gist of it
why does he have to live with pat??? any special reason??? and where is the crystal now???

Ntsuab-Ci

why does he have to live with pat??? any special reason??? and where is the crystal now???
In bieluvr's summary, Phet told Pat that he has to stay with her because in the last life, she owed him. About where the crystal is, idk. I went back to watch the earlier episodes to see if it showed up anywhere but I dont think it did? We'll figure it out later down the episodes.

I wanted Phet to be her first kiss! Not the damn snake guy. Phet was so disgusted when he smelled her! Lol
I know, Phet sure does hate the guy. But i mean... It was a cheek kiss so it's okay! Lol. Phet will get the lips first. xD but why did they have to put romantic music for pat and the bad guy like I was not feeling it, lol

P

PrincessKarina

Pat is still so refreshing and beautiful yet! She’s got that cute face!

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
In bieluvr's summary, Phet told Pat that he has to stay with her because in the last life, she owed him. About where the crystal is, idk. I went back to watch the earlier episodes to see if it showed up anywhere but I dont think it did? We'll figure it out later down the episodes.

I know, Phet sure does hate the guy. But i mean... It was a cheek kiss so it's okay! Lol. Phet will get the lips first. xD but why did they have to put romantic music for pat and the bad guy like I was not feeling it, lol
Honestly, I thought that it was cute when the snake guy sniffed her because he was in his boran snake outfit. I was like WHAT he has a cute side to him. Hahaha. But yeah hey at least it made Phet take some actions to further their romance.

Ntsuab-Ci

Honestly, I thought that it was cute when the snake guy sniffed her because he was in his boran snake outfit. I was like WHAT he has a cute side to him. Hahaha. But yeah hey at least it made Phet take some actions to further their romance.
Really? Haha. I think I'm just more of a, if he's not praek, get away from nangek! Lol. Even if they're cute, it will still feel wrong. But now that you mentioned it, I wonder if he'll change at the end or continue his bad routes.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Really? Haha. I think I'm just more of a, if he's not praek, get away from nangek! Lol. Even if they're cute, it will still feel wrong. But now that you mentioned it, I wonder if he'll change at the end or continue his bad routes.
Yeah, I am those type that loves the main couple but if there are second, third, etc side characters involve and if they are cute and bareable I'll end up shipping everyone together. Hahahhaa. I guess I just love seeing skinship here and there. ;) It seems like he might change. I mean he doesn't seem like a really bad guy he just looks like a guy who wants his crystal. Hahahaha.

Ntsuab-Ci

True about him wanting his crystal, lolol. Probably his job to steal it.

Btw, I love your new added gif, haha. You do seem to really enjoy skinship! lmao

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
True about him wanting his crystal, lolol. Probably his job to steal it.

Btw, I love your new added gif, haha. You do seem to really enjoy skinship! lmao
Hahahha. Thank you! I know I do! I love it! It's so extra and cute. Stuff you can't really see in reality. Hahaha. Got to appreciate the skinship moments.