❤[CH3] Kaew Kumpun (D One TV) Phet Thakrit/Pat Napapa

P

PrincessKarina

Pat is still so pretty! Phet is ok. I’m neutral with him. Lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wait, is this airing soon or stock lakorn? Pat has so many PS that her face doesn’t look good anymore. She’s another actress that messed up her face.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Wait, is this airing soon or stock lakorn? Pat has so many PS that her face doesn’t look good anymore. She’s another actress that messed up her face.
why did she have to undergo a surgery... i already liked her face in her younger lakorn years....

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
why did she have to undergo a surgery... i already liked her face in her younger lakorn years....
Maybe trying to keep up and think she’ll make more money if she enhances her face and body. She was the “it” girl when she first debuted. She was in a few hit lakorns, but her popularity was short lived.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I often don't like thai fantasy lakorns and I already saw some clips of the cgi and i really don't like it but the storyline actually isn't that bad so I'm hoping I'll like it. I hope Phet & Pat can bring that chemistry!

You know, I wonder how much they were able to film since Pat was pregnant... Unless they were pretty much done by then.

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I believe this will air on October 2nd, Monday through Thursday?

I will watch all of this for Phet even if I absolutely hate it! I'll finally see him again as a main focus :') haha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I will definitely tune in because I love both Phet and Pat and don't forget First. Also my mom might like this because she loves these kinds of story lines. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The OST is pretty good. One of those kind of song that makes you think about something.

Still missed the old Pat. She was so darn pretty and has this elegant features back in her earlier days. I always think she resembles Paris Hilton in her first lakorn with Por. Then she has to dipped into PS and altered her looks. Anyhow, I'm not into fantasy lakorn much but Phet looks good in here.