[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Haroo

sarNie Egg
Taew started earlier than Bella in the industry but Bella has won so many awards and all her dramas is high rating. She is the real high rating queen for ch3. Taew's popularity quite average really and her lakorns rating not high but just so so except for Nakee but that was beaten up by BPS.

Ofc she can posts about her bf but because it is too much, many fans get to used she cannot be ship with any male leads. Her fanbase also not that large. Although Jiranee not so hype like back then but its still exist and once they being pair in drama again, they're going to be a famous koojin couple again and drama will be hit.

Her relationship has been too long and i don't think any guy hoping to be her lover since she and her bf like married couple already considering the fact their rship way too long already.

It doesn't bother me about Grate and James Ma adore her but where did you know that these guys adore her and want to be pair with her? Did they ever said want to be pair with Taew? Where did you read it? I'm happy if they really said that means they're acknowledge her talents.

I'm hoping her next drama will be hit although it seems like hard to achieve that. After all I'm worried she doesn't have many lakorn with her.

She should be freelance instead of stay at ch3 since ch3 bias over Nadech/ Yaya etc. And I'm hope James won't feel his effort wasted because of his dramas rating low. He spend 2 years but the result pretty bad. Its like you work hard but gain nothing.

Well I'm fully aware my words full of negativity but I believe its the truth how I feel about it.

Last edited:

Querido

sarNie Egg
@Haroo
I was going to stay out of the discussion, but you're back with yet another negative post.
Evidently you're entitled to feel what you feel. However, can you please be considerate of other board users who come here to seek/share news about GS/JiTaew in this thread? Why are you bringing up other names that are irrelevant to this particular thread, and pitching them against one another at that?
Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:

Haroo

sarNie Egg
@rae that why I don't like Ton after he gave a respond to the press who asked him. He should only said he understand her works or not says anything at all. I hate his smile when he talked that time. I felt like he put the blame on Taew because he said Taew told him its a foreign fans culture. He is a grown up man he should think at least or know how to handle the fans.

Reactions: rae

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I love seeing her do some architecture work. She’s going to be one good architect.
Same here. I love seeing her architecture work aswell. The house that her sister and hubby is living in now, I think Taew designed it for her.

@Haroo
I was going to stay out of the discussion, but you're back with yet another negative post.
Evidently you're entitled to feel what you feel. However, can you please be considerate of other board users who come here to seek/share news about GS/JiTaew in this thread? Why are you bringing up other names that are irrelevant to this particular thread, and pitching them against one another at that?
Well said :clap: we are all still in this thread because we want to just focus on sharing GS/JiTaew news. So I say we ignore negativity. :pancarta:

Let me just share this cute clip of JiTaew from their Sheisido event. Probably already been shared, but no harm in sharing again when they look this hot right @Katelyn @lakornkiki :p

Haroo

sarNie Egg
@Querido
@Haroo
I understand. Truth is hurt right :)

P

PrincessKarina

@Haroo
Well said!

P

PrincessKarina

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

pennytjun

sarNie Egg
@PrincessKarina thanks : ) Ch3 know that all of their lakorns don’t really have high rating since completing mostly with Ch7. Even Top Thai actors or actresses don’t get high rating all the time. That’s why youtube and Mello app is Ch3 backup and still making money with views & sponsorship of lakorns. I heard that GS still get good reviews & lot of comments from their last couple eps by Thai people. Ch3 is good with their back up plan lol