[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Behind that smile, chill attitude and some jokes is a VERY POSSESSIVE MAN. He has Taew on a tight leach .... she has been very careful since the lakorn ended and has not liked or comment on Ji’s IG posts whereas she goes to like all of Ter’s Photos and comment (he is safe because he is with Mai).

WTF, is Ton doing interviews on GS? Fame hugry much??? There is one reporter? Did he asked a friend to give this”news” that he is understanding and their relationship is A++? I don’t care what they are or do, none of my business but if they are trying to sink the JiTaew koojin ship, that’s my business because as a fan I have invested time and money into cheering for the success of JiTaew. He is selfish and unconsiderate of the fans who had worked tirelessly to promote Taew and Ji.

If there is any wonder why Taew never had koojin, you have your answer there. She might as well quit doing modern drama and stick to boran lakorns.

One more thing! They need to stop saying and blaming on “culture” difference for the bashing. I don’t know what or who commented but blaming on the “culture” is just simply offencsive to inter fans. If they are only used to people cheering for them then, they better learn soon that not everyone care for a Taew with Ton. If you are going to date a celeb, learn some manners and stop saying it’s the culture difference. I am not Chinese or do I do negetive comments on their pages or go to his page (I honestly don’t care) but I find their comments about the culture upsetting.

I was indifferent to Taew’s relationship but I am not liking what I see now. Really too bad that the limitation to this great actress is her BF. If he is really supportive as he says he is, he needs to learn to stay behind the scenes! It is really easy to say no to the reporters (I mean ONE reporter). He should try it sometimes.
At least during Jiranee time, Weir didnt show or comment anything. They waited for the right time.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Wait Bella and Weir have been dating since the Jiranee time? Cuz they just publicized their relationship recently. Or they’ve been dating but didn’t publicize until now?
Yes dating for a long time. I heard their relationship is 5 yrs or 3. Am fine with that cz of crse deep down, stars have real relationships . As long as they can let us enjoy what were seeing & dream of what could be....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agere with @lakornkiki . Like, uhm, okay? What the heck? Even though I love Taew, how dare they group the whole international fandom as to having that type of "culture"? That's absolute bullcrap. Even the local fans can be just as disrespectful and make that kind of comment too. It's not due to cultural difference! There was only a small percentage of the international fandom that were being rude during the time GS was on air, not all of us were. Most of the comments came from the international fans is because the locals couldn't even appreciate the lakorn compare to us. The lakorn was great but we, international fans, helped spread the lakorn and boost their popularity internationally. How dare they accuse us to having that type of "culture"? Sorry, I'm just upset that he made that type of comment. He should've just kept his mouth shut and not say anything. You don't say anything like that, that could potentially harm Taew's popularity. That's very disheartening to many i-fans and offensive too. He needs to learn from James on how to speak better when it comes to giving interviews. Also, I couldn't careless about his background but why is he giving an interview to begin with? I never cared a thing about Taew and Ton's relationship, but he's making it hard for me to ship them now. He sounds very ignorant. There's no way that he's not jealous. No boyfriend would not be possessive and jealous if their significant other was kissing and being romantic with the opposite sex onscreen. Even if it's their job. What he needs to understand that it is her job to be doing these type of scenes and things onscreen. He also needs to understand that people would ship couples both on and offscreen so there will be negative comments made. This is a given for an actress/actor if they're dating someone offscreen. He's been dating her this long, and he still doesn't understand the good and bad that comes with it? If this cost me from seeing JiTaew onscreen again and to see their close friendship offscreen be at risk, I'm gonna punch someone. We've all invested our time and money in JiTaew. Their money comes from us viewers/fans. It's their job to provide that sort of entertainment for us. They give, we receive and vice versa. One cannot complain when they chose the career they signed up for. Taew and James know very well where they stand at. Ton needs to understand that the life of a celebrity will always have this type of problem. If he cannot stand to see JiTaew provide fan service both on and offscreen, let alone with any of her co-star, then he needs to find a new girlfriend. Taew deserves better. She deserves someone who fully understands her job and not speak like a person with no sense. At this point I'm just like, sorry not sorry for those negative comments. Now I just think he deserved it.

Querido

sarNie Egg
I'm sorry if my comment has offended anyone here. I was trying to spot some silver lining in the upsetting events of the past few days.
And the thing is compared to other koojins with large fanbase, JT has by far suffered the least negative press (well, imho) because the fans do not really form a unified front in a sense that there's no official JT fanbase, and as such there's no real power behind either positive or negative actions (double-edged sword, I'd say).

And I get it that their answer with regard to the grouping of i-fan and the cultural thing as a whole can be deemed extremely insulting. It's unfair that the main channel through which i-fans can make their requests known is social media which is public. So what if they want to request more of the pair that they like? That's their right, as long as they're not encroaching on others.
Clearly, no one should be judged harshly for the thoughtless behaviours of a few bad others.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@lakornkiki @roselovesice from my understanding when Ton said its culture difference, (I think Taew might have said About culture difference thing aswell in one of her interview) I just assumed they meant that in some country when a Lakorn is on air, some fans prefer the actor/actress not to post their personal pics together. This is just my assumption since I did read some of the Chinese fans commented about how in their country they prefer the actor/actress to not post anything relating to their personal relationship while a movie or drama is on air as they want to focus and fin on the leads. The one Chinese fan that also made the comment about how they shouldn’t post pics together on IG did end up flying down to Bangkok to see JiTaew during the charity event. She got paired up with Taew on stage to play one of the game. So I am sure Taew and her had time to chat after.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
At least during Jiranee time, Weir didnt show or comment anything. They waited for the right time.
I think it slightly difference though with Wier and Ton. Weir is in the industry and he would have to understand about fan service and promotion as he does the same thing with his co-stars and beside during Jiranee time, Wier and Bella only just started dating so they might have felt it might have been too early to be open about their relationship status then.. Whereas Ton isn’t in industry so he might find it a bit harder to see his girl getting intimate onscreen with another guy. I don’t think he has ever made any interview regarding Taew co-stars or Lakorn before in the past. He has always been very supportive of her. It could just be that GS had a lot of intimate scenes which might have triggered insecurity?? Because during NDFD everything seemed normal. But then again to be honest I don’t think the intimate onscreen chemistry bothered her BF as much, but I think it was JT chemistry and being affectionate offscreen that bothered him more.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am going to bed now, night everyone! :).
Good night to you my dear.. :aloofandbored:

LakornThai keeps on posting bts pictures and videos of GS and ahhhhhh I love it so much!
Cred. lakornthai_ig
Btw SJ days are soo cute!
View attachment 22635 View attachment 22636 View attachment 22637 View attachment 22638 View attachment 22639
Thanks for sharing! JiTaew looked so young here, so cute :icon12: they were all such baby looking, 5 years later and they are all grown and we are obsessed with them :facepalm:
A7A8D05A-B8FF-4C7D-A4F0-4FC37FB467F7.jpeg

I also love that Lakornthai is still feeding as JiTaew moments even though the Lakorn ended. It’s like they are acknowledging our love for JiTaew :love:
This is just too cute, so opposite of NaiNok :risas3:
C3467418-9C61-420F-AE83-989891373F39.jpeg