❤[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Discussion in '2018' started by Mimo, Aug 14, 2016.

1. toasty

toasty sarNie Hatchling

2. PrincessKarina

PrincessKarina sarNie Oldmaid

muthulakshmi and Kay123 like this.
  3. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

Seems like we aren’t the only one in their bedroom. There are over 1million people camping in their bedroom in less then 3days :risas3:
    ACB6043A-183B-47BB-9ADD-F7943BE533B6.jpeg
    I still can’t believe they actually threw us an in bed makeup session between Nai and Nok, it was so unexpected.

In real life we will either be slapped with a restraining order or put behind bars for being a serial stalker :risas3: I love all their pool scenes from the Lakorn too, I can’t get enough of it.
    Awwww. This is so beautiful, I loveeeeeeeeeee it, I missssssssssssss JT so much .. BTW Happy birthday to you!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 8:48 AM
  4. toasty

toasty sarNie Hatchling

5. PrincessKarina

Oh my! That’s so true. Looks more like JT than Nai and Nok. Then again who wouldn’t want to kiss Taew? Plus it’s on screen so that’s an excuse! Lol. I’m more in love with Taew than JJ. She’s just something! Ahhh!

6. PrincessKarina

7. PrincessKarina

Yeah I always wonder about the nose/sniff kisses too. I never encounter this until I watch Thai lakorns. It was different for me to see. Lol. Westerners use their mouths for kisses. :thumbup:

Katelyn and Whiteroselakorn like this.
  8. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

He is definitely smitten by her, you can tell when it’s fan service and when it’s real. These candid stares isn’t a fan service stare. These where caught of guard candid stares :p (yeah yeah some might argue that he does it to all his co-stars, but it’s a smitten stare that he gives Taew:icon12:)
    9A9FB6DB-351C-4EB8-86D7-E67497656875.jpeg
    Just like how in the BTS where she shut her eyes and he just straight out staring at her and saying she was beautiful. That is definitely someone who is smitten.
    567DB84C-C7C0-43F6-A5EA-B5E28CFA7C43.jpeg

9. twister02

twister02 M♥K

Thank you :) and to all of the birthday greetings. Thanks girls.
    Some dose of JT here and there was effective to make my day a little more special yesterday :lol:

10. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh yeah forgot she has seen has butt(crack) :facepalm: that is why these two have zero awkwardness between them :pancarta: I am with you about loving them more then the lakorn itself. To be honest it’s their slizzing chemistry and how they portrayed Nai and Nok is what made the lakorn so enjoyable. I can’t imagined anyone else being cast as Nai and Nok.

Seeing these clips makes me miss them even more :sad6:it’s going to feel so strange not seeing JT onscreen anymore, since we were so lucky to have them on screen for the last months.

11. PrincessKarina

Uh this is a funny question and don’t think I’m a prev but uh why did everyone keep saying Taew saw JJ’s butt?

12. PrincessKarina

Is that what he said that she’s beautiful?! Aw! He sure is right! She’s stunning! What a true beauty! Love her so much!

13. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

I am so glad lakornthai is still posting some BTS of GS for fans, because some of us have pretty bad withdrawals at the moment from GS_NokNai_JT.
    That was one hell of a sneeze JJ had going there :pancarta: Love Taew’s reaction and her uncontrollable laughter, it was so adorable.
    36027DB1-5AC4-4839-9F38-6B424CFAC8A4.jpeg

I nearly died when I saw that BTS honeymoon...the view was breathing taking and they looked like real couple aswell. Definitely a JT/JiTaew moment that need to be cherished :icon12:
    24925DFA-7EDB-4F35-870C-698C9625804C.jpeg

14. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yep he sure did..you could watch it here with eng sub.
    http://dai.ly/x6oi2w3
    D3881F9E-1E44-4C86-9F67-1A165146C7DE.jpeg

Hahah it was during NDFD interview, it had something to do with JJ horse riding, which I think he might have gotten his butt bruised.:facepalm: Loved how she kept leaning in towards Ji through out the interview :p
    6144669C-4B98-4046-8913-77D959DCA626.jpeg

15. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

This look so interesting.

16. PrincessKarina

Oh please reunite JT!

muthulakshmi and MKfan132 like this.
  17. PrincessKarina

Oh thanks for sharing hun!

muthulakshmi and sampaguita like this.
  18. roselovesice

roselovesice 방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

Thanks for sharing everyone. They’re so good looking together. I miss those moments of them both together so much. I love it when he can’t keep his hands off of her and always constantly complimenting her.

I was watching episode 14 with my 10 year old niece, and she was fangirling over their wrestle moment on the bed. She doesn’t understand that pra’nangs don’t date in real life. Well, in most cases. She was all like, “They’re so cute together, why are they not dating? Why can’t they be together in real life? Why are they dating someone else?” I’m like, “I’m asking the same questions myself.” LOL

19. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Hope so to.

20. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

PrincessKarina likes this.