❤[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Discussion in '2018' started by Mimo, Aug 14, 2016.

1. toasty

toasty sarNie Hatchling

Happy Birthday @MKfan132

I'm still so happy after seeing JJ commenting on Taew's live video. It cured my sadness about GS ending lol, I've fully recovered. Anyways, I love how Taew was calling JJ P'James in the video like it was so cute. I forgot that she is older than him.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  2. PrincessKarina

PrincessKarina sarNie Oldmaid

Aw! It’s cute alright! I miss them so much!

lakornkiki and Kay123 like this.
  3. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Hi hun, yup my birthday is Aug 9th, That is awesome hun, Happy Birthday to you as well :). And thanks :).

Awesome video :).

4. PrincessKarina

I haven’t wanted Taew to reunite with any of her p’eks as bad as with JJ again! Aaahhh! But I wouldn’t mind her pairing with Ken P or Mark again though! Lol.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 5:16 AM
  5. roselovesice

roselovesice 방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

Taew was on around 2PM ET, and it was already midnight in Thailand when she went live. James must've been up late. I still have to watch it before it disappears. I want to see and hear her call him P'James even though he's younger than her. They're too precious. Was he the only celeb/friend that watched her live?

@twister02 @MKfan132 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :icon12:

6. PrincessKarina

Why was she calling him P’James? She’s older! Lol

muthulakshmi and Whiteroselakorn like this.
  7. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Thank-you :).

PrincessKarina likes this.
  8. toasty

toasty sarNie Hatchling

I'm actually a little bit surprised that JJ commented on Taew's live video because (I could be wrong but) I think he's not the type that like and comment on people's posts on IG a lot (unless he's in the picture or he's close to that person). Like I was watching the 3 ZAAP show of JJ and Kim and she was talking about her and Mark spending time together. JJ said he followed them on IG then one of the hosts asked if he liked and commented on the posts. And he said I saw them but he didn't comment because people would know that he was stalking. He just lurks around on IG secretly lol so I am surprised with his comments on Taew's video.

@PrincessKarina I think she was joking around?! But aww I love their friendship so much.

9. Querido

Querido sarNie Egg

I think she's probably just read a comment that says P'James is here or something, so she adopts the same form of address lol

>>the moment when Taew sees the fan's comment about JJ and starts calling out his name, then JJ comments for the 3rd time and she spots it :love:
    https://twitter.com/iloveTaEwSmile/status/1027594900123004929

10. Querido

Querido sarNie Egg

The last I recall of JJ popping up in someone's IG live (other than KDTN gang's) is early last year... sending P'Toey :icon12: emoticon which later led to him being questioned by the media about it lol

11. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Kay123, PrincessKarina and Querido like this.
  12. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

I am going to bed now, night everyone :).

Kay123 and PrincessKarina like this.
  13. jitaewlover

jitaewlover sarNie Egg

Taew's next new lakorn produced by actart is this lakorn https://www.instagram.com/p/BmSJN-1g-IS/
    It's a mysterious fantasy romantic story. The hero is handsome and a God in heaven. Heroine is human.
    I think JJ proper for the hero. producer p'daeng instagram @thanya.wachi

Xiaoboicejj, lakornkiki, rae and 9 others like this.
  14. PrincessKarina

Does JJ have room to accept more lakorns at this point? We know Taew is. So hope these two can reunite sooner than later! Please!

15. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

Looks interesting! But has it been confirmed that this is the Lakorn that Taew and act art will be working on?

16. onewlover4ever

onewlover4ever sarNie Hatchling

Look so interesting! I love how everyone is asking for a JT reunion on IG. Let hope we hear good news. :)

17. PrincessKarina

Oh my! Yes! JT reunion! So is this a period lakorn?

18. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh yes I remember him being interviewed about this.

That was so cute :icon12: miss JT :(

19. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

Sounds like Ji is missing his P’Taew. I guess its probably a mutual feeling for them both. After spending almost everyday working and filming back to back for almost 2years together I am certain they have developed a very close bond.

I don’t think this is the first time Ji has commented on Taew’s IG live. I think he has commented on one of her IG live back during when NDFD was on air aswell.

I swear he is stalking her :p
    yep he is missing his P’Taew just as much as we miss JT hahahah .

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 5:53 AM
  20. PrincessKarina

Oh I miss JT so much. How many lakorns after GS does JJ have lined up? I know Taew only has that one with Ter right everyone? If JJ has time they can reunite! ;):thumbup: