[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a feeling it won't be tomorrow, perhaps just discussion about wedding tomorrow and then next episode preview of the wedding
Oh it could be a cliff hanger ?? They might prepare for the wedding towards the end of episode 8 ?? Whatever lol we get the elevator scene and the kiss tomorrow so I am going to be satisfied with it haha and I rewatched it al week until Monday arrive :risas3:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I guess it's just a prep for the wedding next week ep. I do bet that they found out Wutta plan failed and that Luk help her instead that why we see Nai got slap by grandma. Nai is putting on his move to kiss but what makes him do that. I bet Nok made him mad by calling him trash

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh it could be a cliff hanger ?? They might prepare for the wedding towards the end of episode 8 ?? Whatever lol we get the elevator scene and the kiss tomorrow so I am going to be satisfied with it haha and I rewatched it al week until Monday arrive :risas3:
We're going to observe the crap out of all of the angles for that elevator kiss HAHA.

twister02

M♥K
Wi moved out already and Nai is moving out too. But Wi asked him to stay to look after Nok. Wi asked him to move into the small house
I so love Khun Vi. I don't know why Tawat doesn't like her anymore :lol: I love her.
I know it's not all about looking out for Nok. She knows Nai have feelings for her daughter and she doesn't have objections as long as Nok will love him too. So supportive and intelligent woman :love:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I so love Khun Vi. I don't know why Tawat doesn't like her anymore :lol: I love her.
I know it's not all about looking out for Nok. She knows Nai have feelings for her daughter and she doesn't have objections as long as Nok will love him too. So supportive and intelligent woman :love:
They were way too different in personality- they'd better stay as friends rather than in an unhappy marriage
We are going to need Gifs for those scenes :aaaaa:
OF COURSE!