[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

LOL I know about your pervy mind, that's why I said keep it in the same area....of the nose like the face. (saying to myself....keeping it G rated:nut:) :risas3: :coleman: Looks like you are more than ready to attack! :naughty2:
Staring at that nose will make me bounce on JJ. When are we planning our group attack? When Ms. Bratty goes all mean on him next week and we need to heal his heart? Can I punch Khae a few times first???

BTW, why is he looking all HOT in black shirt and looking at Khae with interest in the preview for Ep. 7. That look is going to make me want to attack (to keep him away from Khae of course). hehehe :nut::naughty2:
Seriously tho, not just Nok, I am upset at him for that face. Stop looking good for Khae :mad:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
You ladies are funny. I love how she keeps touching his nose as well I wanna join too. ;) lol

Thinking about it, I don’t think I’m going to pity Nai in the later episodes. I understand that he has good intentions and Nok is a pain with her mean insults and childish ways, but he chose to go care for another woman secretly when he already has a wife. I don’t care if he’s doing it for his uncle, but he should’ve learn that there’s no secret in this world. Nok will eventually find out. Didn’t he already learn from his mistake by hiding his past relationship with Khae from the family...? He’s always digging his own grave. lol He has good intentions but need to choose his battles better. But no matter what, I’ll always love him. :icon12:

Kanthong is a total cutie. I need to go back and watch KT & MM fun scenes on YT. lol

Haha oh lord. KT and Nai are both softies but jealous men.Don’t you just find them cute though? Lol. NDFD was good in my opinion though execution could have been better but welcome back to the reincarnation of KT & MM. :pancarta:

Ahhh so tempted to click on those spoilers!
Don’t forget possessive too.
The lakorn has a lot of potential, but it was still good regardless. It was still enjoyable and not really choppy. Just quite a lot of time skip. lol Nai was still a bae tho. lol

I haven't watch NDFD and wasn't planning too. But couldn't help finding it so funny when you guys mentiom that Nai and Nok are the reincarnation of the pranang'ek of NDFD. Hhahaha. Brilliant! When was NDFD aired? I know before this was Yadech's lakorn isn't it? Or is it not? Guilty of not being a fan of Yadech.
I think it aired around the same time as LRin April? It was after BPS ended I believe. I can’t remember. lol I watched LR instead. It had a lot of potential but the production team killed it. So much regrets watching it. lol #jk

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Staring at that nose will make me bounce on JJ. When are we planning our group attack? When Ms. Bratty goes all mean on him next week and we need to heal his heart? Can I punch Khae a few times first???

BTW, why is he looking all HOT in black shirt and looking at Khae with interest in the preview for Ep. 7. That look is going to make me want to attack (to keep him away from Khae of course). hehehe :nut::naughty2:
Seriously tho, not just Nok, I am upset at him for that face. Stop looking good for Khae :mad:
You leave my Khae alone!!! Lol poor girl.

Ji really does have a nice nose.

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
hahahaha I'll join you on the Nok's team. I feel for her too and I love Nai. I can be on TeamNok and love Nai right?
And when you are vain, you sound just like JJ. He is so bouncy when he knows he said something nice on interviews like a little kid and complimenting himself. :facepalm::risas3:
Wuhoo yeah we'll be on Team Nok cheering her to be evil but love Nai at the same time. We're so diseased. Lol.

Oh then I am flattered to have at least that similarity with JJ. Thank you.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yep, Nok will lash out at Nai even more because now she is devastated by his betrayal. Her hurt will be 10x worst and our poor Nai will have his heart rip out. I think our #JJGroupAttack would be more than happy to console Nai. :naughty2::love: LOL I love the purple part. :thumbup:
Wow I will anticipate to see how they console Nai. Team Nok will promise to be brutal so #JJGroupAttack can pour as much attention and care they could to heal poo Nai's wound.

What's the purple part?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nai and his nose :drooling::drooling: he uses it well :naughty2: . #luckyNok

View attachment 19211
I dead with that third picture...Nai sniffing (hom) her shoulder. :love: Does anyone have a better quality of that picture?

She likes touching his nose and he seems to like to sniff, I mean, hom her. :love:
Yep and they have the nose kissing going for them too!! :naughty2:

In ep 6 he called her jao ying kong pom right??? I squealed so hard when i heard that
Me too....and his voice is so swoony (na long lai).:aaaaa:

I did too. He came on strong in Ep.6. He drops hints and sometimes very direct like “waiting for someone for 10 years” and the “can I be your only customer” line. He was so manly in that episode. He was chasing hard.
Oh yeah...all that sweetness and flirting is giving me diabetes.

Not just those, he likes to take care of her and she likes/enjoys his attention. These two drive me crazy.

Have you seen this clip of her wearing his jacket after their live show for ch.3?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlAwJ28A7yk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=v2mf4rymvkky

I can’t get enough of JT.
I saw that and just went cray cray too. They will be the death of me. I love to watch them take care of each other. :love:

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow I will anticipate to see how they console Nai. Team Nok will promise to be brutal so #JJGroupAttack can pour as much attention and care they could to heal poo Nai's wound.

What's the purple part?
I love reading your post.

This is purple part.

The circle of life! Amazing! Thanks for drawing up the chain for us!

Nok said that?! Woah. Yeah it's cruel but from her point of view, she's utterly broken hearted. She has opened up her heart to him, defended him when grandma bashed him, trusted him to the point she asked for his opinion with work, saw his attractive side, believing that he's nice, sincere and meant all the good things to her... but that one secret just erased everything, every new feelings she had. Not only she thought he conspired with Kae... but all the kindness are fake and he is indeed a "trash" that wants to become a crystal ornament by painting himself with glitters that tricked her.

Sure she has already fallen for him, and she's jealous of him and Kae, but that just further fuel the hatred because she's not supposed to feel jealous at all! She originally is supposed to not have any feelings for him but only hatred. She wants to get rid of that jealous feeling by hurting him more and more. She thinks that could restore and reset everything back - she working hard to get her parents together, get rid of Kae, get rid of Nai and most importantly have no feelings for Nai. That obviously wouldn't work, coz all four rooms in her heart has already been covered with posters of Nai's smiles, eyes, warmth, quote, the biggest poster is of course that smexy drenched Nai looking into the sky, welcoming the rain. She thinks that she could ripped those posters? Yeah she can. But in doing so, the super glued posters will ripped her heart as well... oh my, I am super sentimental and poetical tonight, that I even amaze myself (VAIN!)

I do pity Nai... but I am all fired up to side with Nok to be brutal and ruthless to all who is in her way. Muahahaha...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

No no no! Actually that's his digusted face. Nai's disgusted face is always confused by every woman.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I started in NDFD as I'm waiting for the subs for the GS... And it's so boring I just started the first episode only. Nor my cup of tea even though I'm trying to watch it for JJ and Taew. Too much politics involved and not enough romance. JJ long hair gotta go. I don't find him as charming in NDFD as in GS.