[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I swear I have never heard of Yeena til now lol. It must’ve been bad then. I usually recognize most newbies. If she has some dirt I don’t care but that’s what irks me. Thai media’s just always has to do something & I don’t want that to ruin the mood of this Lakorn for me. I love James Ma and he’s kept himself clean. Even when media tried to make something out of him not using his real last name but no one really cared for that. Of course people will have some dirt but dang, sometimes it’s not even a big deal.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeena looks pretty in the suit pants and that short hair style. I think she looks good with James Ma. I hope this one does well cus I want to see her as a nangek for a long time. I like her mature look despite her young age. Her western gene is dominant in the aging department. She doesn't look boring to me where as some other girls would after a while. She has that confident woman look.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think she has this scandal thing with a boy earlier but since she is not a big name reporter doesn't care and it seemed she's lying low since then. So hopefully it's something she learned from early on. If she plays her cards right she should be sticking around for a while and gain a huge following...if not she will be lukewarm just like Pat.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The scandals with boys aren't as big as it used to be. I think people nowadays are more accepting unless it's a clause in their contract which ch3 doesn't do those. She'll be fine.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The scandals with boys aren't as big as it used to be. I think people nowadays are more accepting unless it's a clause in their contract which ch3 doesn't do those. She'll be fine.
It's not where she likes a boy and end of story but it was some shady part by Yeena. It's not up to Janie's level but it was a red flag kind of thing for a newbie. It was something people say she should be careful since she hasn't made a name for herself yet. But she was young and like I said, she seemed to seemed to lay low. Reporters are not interested in you unless you are somebody...so that's why it was good that it happened early on where they don't bother with it. As I mentioned, if girl can act right until she has her feet solid in the business then she can be scandalous all she wants not only will she gained fans but reporters are going to line up running her stories.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I mean it is a good thing she wasn’t as popular yet bc it would have created a huge mess & gone sour for her.

Anywho, do we have any Willy Mcintosh fans in here?! Just realized he’d be in here too! I can’t quite remember him bc I was too young but man I haven’t seen him in a long time.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I mean it is a good thing she wasn’t as popular yet bc it would have created a huge mess & gone sour for her.

Anywho, do we have any Willy Mcintosh fans in here?! Just realized he’d be in here too! I can’t quite remember him bc I was too young but man I haven’t seen him in a long time.
Willy is still around but he mostly at OneHD or Gmm25.

Well Yeena is the nangek now and that's that. :) The elders don't care what she did before and they decided to make her their prime time nangek for not just 1 but 2 lakorns. Hopefully she continues to have good mentors and not allow one mistake for people who don't like her to begin with to bring it up time and time again.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, that's a good thing where channel 3 doesn't put too much stock in what the girls be like to become a n'ek. If someone as shady as Janie can maintain a n'ek status there's hope for all the girls out there to be one. Besides, thai viewers are not as conservatives as before and more of the younger ones are open to so many things so that's that :) If I remembered correctly she was rumored to be a third hand...so if she gets super big hopefully she stay clears of that rumor again because anti fans will dig up the past that's a guarantee.

I am OK with Yeena. I watched her first role as n'ek even though it was boring as heck. But I am not attached to her where I would care if she becomes big or not. I didn't have a connection to her with her first n'ek role but I also didn't care for pra'ek so that wasn't helpful. But I adore James Ma so gonna give this a try no matter what and she might grow on me since I haven't seen her on screen for a while.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Janie was lucky to have people back her up and loyal to her no matter what. She continues to make one mistake after another and people just let her slide whereas Ploy whom I think is the better actress doesn't seem to get that chance. Between Ploy and Janie, I seem to think that Ploy is the one who tries to be better but yet people who don't like her (the media) never let her mistakes be forgotten. Maybe the difference with Ploy and Janie is that Ploy is blunt/rude and Janie is better at playing the victim cards. She's better at being fake. That's why I said I hope Yeena has better mentors and not follow in janie's footstep.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ahahahahahahah. Looking at you guys going at it with the people lol :p am I the only one who thinks Janie isn’t all that bad?? I mean sure I didn’t like what she did to Cris by ignoring her and not inviting her to be a part of her bridesmaids but that doesn’t mean she’s a “bad” person lol

What exactly did Janie do guys?? Lol. I never followed her closely to know?? Ahhh. Y’all made it sound like Janie was so bad. Lol.

Ploy is another actress I quite like. Love her sexiness too. Lol. But I also know Ploy isn’t a bad person lol ahaha I know people make mistakes as part of growing up. I think Ploy’s real mistake was cheating tax money. That took a toll on her followers and career badly. People couldn’t trust her 100% anymore.

As for Yeena, Hmm I was never really aware of her problem in the past. I still don’t know what she did I guess aha. I think what is being discussed so far is mostly concerns from the international viewers and fans. I don’t hear too much of anything from the Thai viewers yet. Yeena is not big yet either. Her ig follower is very small. It’s possible if people really like her in here, Her ig might blow up. I hope. I haven’t seen Yeena interviewed or talk yet tbh so I’d like to see more of that before I make any judgements. She could be scandalous or good, or super confident who knows?

Idk~~ but maybe I am a person who’s more drawn to the “scandalous” people lol ahahahhh. Cuz sometimes I have more sympathy for them, well, until they get on my last nerve then I just ditch them lol :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ahahahahahahah. Looking at you guys going at it with the people lol :p am I the only one who thinks Janie isn’t all that bad?? I mean sure I didn’t like what she did to Cris by ignoring her and not inviting her to be a part of her bridesmaids but that doesn’t mean she’s a “bad” person lol

What exactly did Janie do guys?? Lol. I never followed her closely to know?? Ahhh. Y’all made it sound like Janie was so bad. Lol.

Ploy is another actress I quite like. Love her sexiness too. Lol. But I also know Ploy isn’t a bad person lol ahaha I know people make mistakes as part of growing up. I think Ploy’s real mistake was cheating tax money. That took a toll on her followers and career badly. People couldn’t trust her 100% anymore.

As for Yeena, Hmm I was never really aware of her problem in the past. I still don’t know what she did I guess aha. I think what is being discussed so far is mostly concerns from the international viewers and fans. I don’t hear too much of anything from the Thai viewers yet. Yeena is not big yet either. Her ig follower is very small. It’s possible if people really like her in here, Her ig might blow up. I hope. I haven’t seen Yeena interviewed or talk yet tbh so I’d like to see more of that before I make any judgements. She could be scandalous or good, or super confident who knows?

Idk~~ but maybe I am a person who’s more drawn to the “scandalous” people lol ahahahhh. Cuz sometimes I have more sympathy for them, well, until they get on my last nerve then I just ditch them lol :p
Lol since it's not about the lakorn I'll put it in spoiler tag
Lol Janie had years and years of scandals from her first sugar daddy who supported her mom and sister during her very early years as an actress to her most recent drama with Cris.

People didn't know that her first bf was actually her sugar daddy until they broke up and she moved out of his house and had to pay for her sister's continuing education. They all thought that she bought that house herself and she paid for her sister's tuition. That was the same guy whom her ex husband claimed she cheated on him with lol.

Now about her ex husband. His common law wife of 18 years was in the same lakorn as her, played her mother. She became close to her and her daughter Pleng. Janie even called Nantida "mom" and Pleng "nong sao" while getting with her father behind her back. It wasnt just on set closeness between the ladies but they often go out to lunch, dinner and stuff. Now her husband was no innocent man, not by a long shot. He had girls for a long time but he never allowed any of those mistress to be public and always gave respect to Nantida until Janie. And no I don't believe that Nantida played the victim card. What got Pleng upset was that all these were done behind her back, she felt betrayed by her father and especially Janie whom she called sister. Well I doubt anyone is surprised by Janie's deed cus she doesn't seem to care about anyone but herself.

Janie had many news of being the third hand of hi so couples just that they weren't as famous as her ex, Geung, and now her soon to be husband.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Willy is still around but he mostly at OneHD or Gmm25.

Well Yeena is the nangek now and that's that. :) The elders don't care what she did before and they decided to make her their prime time nangek for not just 1 but 2 lakorns. Hopefully she continues to have good mentors and not allow one mistake for people who don't like her to begin with to bring it up time and time again.
Ahh that’s probably why. I gravitate towards Ch3 so I didn’t even realize. He’s aged so I had to really look because I was probably 5 when I saw him lol.

Yeah, Idk Yeena well so I’m not going to complain. I just want to see James Ma. I usually don’t mind the N’ek if it’s my favorite P’eks. As long as she doesn’t annoy me or make me cringe I could watch this Lakorn.

xodxo

@KitKat516 You know I remember that case with Janie and Nanthida’s husband. Janie did end up marrying him right, but it lasted for such a short period. I think Janie was def at fault there. She was probably after the dude cuz he was some “hiso” or filthy businessman. But it turns out he was broke and he lied to Janie?? I think Janie was definitely faulty for getting involved in another woman’s man, but that husband was probably an A$$hole too.

Why did Janie divorce him? Why did things end for them?? Is Nanthida back with that ex-husband? Does he even have a name? Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So back to this lakorn, in the clip I posted it sounds like this has some supernatural to it (also backed up by that strange strange horrible teaser). Willy's character will turn Yeena into a rich girl, wonder how.
@KitKat516 You know I remember that case with Janie and Nanthida’s husband. Janie did end up marrying him right, but it lasted for such a short period. I think Janie was def at fault there. She was probably after the dude cuz he was some “hiso” or filthy businessman. But it turns out he was broke and he lied to Janie?? I think Janie was definitely faulty for getting involved in another woman’s man, but that husband was probably an A$$hole too.

Why did Janie divorce him? Why did things end for them?? Is Nanthida back with that ex-husband? Does he even have a name? Lol
His name is Ae and no he and Nantida didnt get back together. They stayed good friends for their daughter. As for why he and Janie divorce, from piecing together all the stories he accused Janie of cheating with her first sugar daddy. It was rumored that he beat Janie up but no one really came out to confirmed anything. He's actually not broke but he put everything in his daughter's name. He was also a politician so if anything were to go down, the government can not freeze his asset or take it. I have to say that was very smart because all these gold diggers can't take him to the cleaners lol. Maybe Janie found out Haha (that's speculation on my part).

xodxo

Wait so does this mean it’s airing tomorrow or what?!?! I’m so confused ajahhahahahhaa I was confused why this got pinned so early lol