❤ [CH3] Chart Suer Pun Mungkorn (TV Scene): James Ma/Diana Flipo

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Honestly, I think the Kha Badin and the lakorn with Kim pushed James fame really high. On Twitter and Panthip people were really hyped about
both lakorns and James acting. I guess I was one of the very few that liked JMA playing with Kim. I do agree that Taew will definitely help him
improve as long as they have a good story plot and I wouldn't mind seeing him with Mew, Kao, or Bella (even though their appearance might
not be too compatible it could challenge both actor and actress to make the chemistry work).
Only two dramas I love from JameMa were the one with Matt and the other with Kim.

P

PrincessKarina

Only two dramas I love from JameMa were the one with Matt and the other with Kim.
Really? Matt and Kim both looked older than JMA so I actually liked his debut lakorn with Mint. Mint actually looked his age back then. I wasn’t fond of the newer generation. He needs strong actresses who don’t look older than him. I’m waiting for his pairing with Taew and Mew. These two may be older than JMA but with their petite youths they’ll look compatible physically and all the way around with him! ;) Hope JMA and Diana give the fans something good. :)

DaoRisa

Really? Matt and Kim both looked older than JMA so I actually liked his debut lakorn with Mint. Mint actually looked his age back then. I wasn’t fond of the newer generation. He needs strong actresses who don’t look older than him. I’m waiting for his pairing with Taew and Mew. These two may be older than JMA but with their petite youths they’ll look compatible physically and all the way around with him! ;) Hope JMA and Diana give the fans something good. :)
I just love his role and the story line of the one with Matt. Since I like him a lot in that one, I started following his works, and went back to watch the one with Mint, and the other was with Kim. I like him a lot at that time and since I'm Kim fans, I had enjoyed seeing him with her (even though the story line was just OK). Too bad, that I've never found any good lakorns from him to enjoy.

However, I think he's good in acting, and will still hoping one day he will be with our lovely Teaw like JameJi and Mark. Keep my fingers crossed.

P

PrincessKarina

I just love his role and the story line of the one with Matt. Since I like him a lot in that one, I started following his works, and went back to watch the one with Mint, and the other was with Kim. I like him a lot at that time and since I'm Kim fans, I had enjoyed seeing him with her (even though the story line was just OK). Too bad, that I've never found any good lakorns from him to enjoy.

However, I think he's good in acting, and will still hoping one day he will be with our lovely Teaw like JameJi and Mark. Keep my fingers crossed.
Lol for sure JMA will eventually gets his chance with our a-lister Taew! And I hope it’s a good storyline too. JMA needs that right now. ;)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Skimmed through like 20 mins of the 1st episode and stopped lol. I dislike all Chinese themed lakorns no matter who's in it, period. stick to being Thai please people! tired of thais trying to be Chinese by just saying a couple worlds like "ah gong ah ma" and then speak Thai for the rest, like seriously?

Diana is just another lookreung for me doesn't really stand out. that was the first impression I got of her when I watched mew and nadech's lakorn where she was paired up with au.
Lol I got a good giggle out of this “ah gong, ah ma.” ROFL

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If this continues he will be known for flops.
I’m quite sad it’s flop after flop. I hope his lakorn with Yaya do well.
Yes I’m hoping this one goes up and hoping the one with Yaya will do well too. As long as JMa keeps bringing in the sponsers for Ch3 during their commercial times, I’ll think he will be fine but the ratings are for sure worrying

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's hard for me to get into Diana as n'ek. James is kind of weird to me when acting alongside his girls lol. When he's with strong actresses it looks like he pushed himself to be good as them but when he's with a lesser actress, he comes off not as polished. I am sure he's trying but it always seemed that way. His ratings in this one is not good.

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
So this one is less annoying than the one with Jeena. I just really hate the fact that he is supposedly like their older brother or higher up "Oua" but he just doesn't sell it for me. He's too young for me to get use to everyone calling him that. I may be younger than him but in the Lakorn It's just not believable. They all look people who could be bro's/sis's around the same age but James is out here trying to play someone way older and it makes me cringe a bit. Regardless, here's to pushing through another James Ma lakorn. I think this one might turn out okay.

DaoRisa

So this one is less annoying than the one with Jeena. I just really hate the fact that he is supposedly like their older brother or higher up "Oua" but he just doesn't sell it for me. He's too young for me to get use to everyone calling him that. I may be younger than him but in the Lakorn It's just not believable. They all look people who could be bro's/sis's around the same age but James is out here trying to play someone way older and it makes me cringe a bit. Regardless, here's to pushing through another James Ma lakorn. I think this one might turn out okay.
Is it right this is better than the one with Jeena? It makes me feel better because I can't stand with that one. Just watched a few eps, and quit....for this one...hum even I like JameMa, but not really in Diana. I feel that she fits it right with supporting..

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it right this is better than the one with Jeena? It makes me feel better because I can't stand with that one. Just watched a few eps, and quit....for this one...hum even I like JameMa, but not really in Diana. I feel that she fits it right with supporting..
I have never had to pull my hair before or cringe so hard from any Lakorn based off the first epidode and DJNFN did just that. It was such a bad drama. I finished that Lakorn to the very end but it was definitely not memorable besides how bad it was. The things I do to just watch James Ma lol. I'm okay with Diana. She is more of supporting material but I can bear through this one.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To me, it's too early for James Ma to take on a lakorn on his own. It would have been better if they have 2 pra'eks in here and one is a veteran and the other is James. Someone that can mentor him. Aum would've been ideal. James is such a sweet guy to not root for him but at the same time his acting is kind of limited at this stage.

Oh, his lakorn with Jeena was just a complete mess. It's like, no matter how good you are but once you accepted that lakorn the acting sucks. Willy went backward, Jeena was just there and James literally leaped in front of everyone.

Almost this saying...what you can do I can do better lol

ABG

sarNie Egg
Skimmed through like 20 mins of the 1st episode and stopped lol. I dislike all Chinese themed lakorns no matter who's in it, period. stick to being Thai please people! tired of thais trying to be Chinese by just saying a couple worlds like "ah gong ah ma" and then speak Thai for the rest, like seriously?
Agree! I have no interest for Chinese storylines. I always avoid them.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Kah Badin it was the whole vibe and the storyline. I loved Matt character there everything made them work for me.

DaoRisa

I have never had to pull my hair before or cringe so hard from any Lakorn based off the first epidode and DJNFN did just that. It was such a bad drama. I finished that Lakorn to the very end but it was definitely not memorable besides how bad it was. The things I do to just watch James Ma lol. I'm okay with Diana. She is more of supporting material but I can bear through this one.
Oh thank you. I don't even try this one yet, may have to wait til the end and check the review here to see others comments.