❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn’t be surprised at that. Matt has expressed her love for money before. Even though she may say she’s not with SK for money but we all know that’s a fat lie, at least I do.
She loves money but likes making it herself. A reporter asked her once about her ex boyfriend making enough to support her lol. She said she doesn't care because she can make her own money and support herself.

She's crazy and partially dumb to fall in love with a guy that has so many red flags that can wrap around Bangkok but I see it more of something different than what she has with her ex boyfriend. Being in a long term relationship before can make one see it from a different perspective.

Money really doesn't buy happiness but it does make one comfortable. And some of these celebrities would trade happiness for comfort and name recognition. Anyhow, no one really see this lasting. And they might set out to prove everyone wrong...but it remains the fact history is against them. That's why, Matt seemed to throw caution against the wind and be happy for now. Never regret your decision if you feel strongly about it regardless of who stands with you or against you. At the end of the day, no one can live your life. Mistakes will be made but no human on earth will grow without them. Some mistakes are costly than others but it still is a mistake.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Same here. Whatever makes her happy. Shes the one who has to live it :). I just want a couple more lakorns then i can just rerun her old ones lol. Ive been doing that with Mew L, Saranyu, and Pupae's lakorns for years.

Im just going to wait til this finish airing to watch that way i can just ffwd.
Yup. Same same. I was gonna start it, but realized I'm already way behind on my lakorns haha. So I'm gonna wait. Maybe I'll wait until MLFTS airs. Haha.

And she doesn't seem to care either cus she sure isn't laying low. Lol after awakening the haters with her grand opening ig post, she went to do merits with him in Ayuttaya Over the weekend!!:pancarta:

:(:(:( Why can't it be Great?! :sad6::sad6::sad6: Oh wells . :(
Seriously. Great is such a goofball and such a gentlemen. Why did she friendzone him?!

Don’t worry, Great has a lovely doctor with her own clinic by his side! He has a much better partner than Matt does from what I’ve seen lol I wasn’t happy with Matt choosing Songkran cause I saw my GreatMatt ship crash and burn again but at least he seems happy with his lady!
He does?!?! Who is she?!?

Who knows, maybe Matt is the one to tame SK. Aff was too prim and proper for his type. I wasnt surprised that he got bored fast. Maybe he really did learn from his failed marriage. Sometime (sometime) one of the best people are those who made a mistake and made it yheir mission to be better for their next one. Majority of the people are wishing Matt and SK to fail, this might be their motivation to work harder.
True. He may not be so bad afterall. Who knows maybe Aff was in the wrong. . . .? (Can you tell I'm trying hard to be optimistic? Haha.)

No i get what you are trying to say. I agree that the person have to want to change but like anything there will always have to be a reason for the change. People just dont wake up one day and say "i want to change" without a where, what, when, why, and most importantly for who. As for those "tame" a player, a relationship therapist once told me that there are 3 types (maybe more). One are those you are most likely talking about, the egos. Those type of girls who walks around with this high ego thinking and proclaiming they will tame a player. Those are the type that are just plain dumb and looking for pain. They go into the relationship with an agenda that is far from love. They just take take and take. Another types are those who knows what they are walking into but willing to give it a chance.a chance for the other person and most importantly, themselves. They are successful because they give and take. They go in with respects, respects for themselves and for the other party. They lay down the rules, they make the rules known. They take the time to learn about their partner. Third are the ones that goes in with blinders and hope. They just hope he change, hope he one day change after marriage, after a baby, after the second baby, they dont do anything but just.... hope. I dont know what type Matt is, im hoping the second.

Two celebrity players that i know who was able to "tame" their hubby were Nana and Pin (Jetrin's wife). Pin once gave an interview saying she laid down the rules from the getgo but she also continued to feed the marriage. Both husbands said they stop cus they found someone to stop for. They didnt go from wife to just mother of their child, they became both and thats the key. Husband too, be a husband, a father and a cheer support. Everytime i work with my geriatric patients who's been married 40+ years, they all say the same thing: work hard at it and always add spice to the marriage. Take care of your kids but also remember to take care of your spouse too(and thats for both).

Man I talk too much lol sorry but seems like no one really cares about the lakorn.
Hahha. Seriously. This talk is more interesting.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wouldnt be surprised if other producers are a little scared to cast Matt at the moment. Gotta reap what you sow Matty.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She gonna have to learn it the hard way. She's literally throwing it all for him. No one ever said falling in love is easy. Matt just took the bullet train to hardville:)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She gonna have to learn it the hard way. She's literally throwing it all for him. No one ever said falling in love is easy. Matt just took the bullet train to hardville:)
For SongKran tho... *sigh* sorry for asking but what is the guy saying on the vid up here ?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
For SongKran tho... *sigh* sorry for asking but what is the guy saying on the vid up here ?
going base off of memory (maybe someone else will translate word to words)
He said that the elders did not shorten the lakorn. He made the decision to cut it even before it aired because it finished 3 years ago and some of the content were too yesterday. He said he cut out so much that in the end he had to add to make sure it meets minimum episodes requirements. Also he said he was stressed about the drop in ratings at first but it is what it is. They asked if Matt called to apologize,he said no because she did nothing wrong so no need to apologise (i think she should, its the polite thing to do but Matt isnt very polite or smart lately), that love is not wrong. He said Matt is Matt, she's true to herself (lol). He also confirmed that Matt was a good worker. They asked if he and the other producers will be careful of who they cast. He answered that no one can predict whats going to happen and that they pick based on whether the stars can act the part. He also admit that the drop in ratings could make the other producers uneasy.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
He said that the elders did not shorten the lakorn. He made the decision to cut it even before it aired because it finished 3 years ago and some of the content were too yesterday. He said he cut out so much that in the end he had to add to make sure it meets minimum episodes requirements. Also he said he was stressed about the drop in ratings at first but it is what it is. They asked if Matt called to apologize,he said no because she did nothing wrong so no need to apologise (i think she should, its the polite thing to do but Matt isnt very polite or smart lately), that love is not wrong. He said Matt is Matt, she's true to herself (lol). He also confirmed that Matt was a good worker. They asked if he and the other producers will be careful of who they cast. He answered that no one can predict whats going to happen and that they pick based on whether the stars can act the part. He also admit that the drop in ratings could make the other producers uneasy.
Thank you my dear :) !!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the translation! She definitely should apologize as just basic manners but seeing as how Matt didn’t even apologize to Taew, Mew, or Toey for inconveniencing them with the SK situation, she’s never gonna apologize for this lol Matt is probably not that upset that producers are probably scared to cast her. She seems she’s not into working in the industry anymore anyways based on her attitude and actions sadly.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Matt is Matt. She didnt changed, just some didnt see it before or just made excuses for her from the mv to Donut to the mysterious flower. Lol now that i think about it, was she being a B cus she didn't want SK to be upset that someone sent her flowers? Lol remember when some were thinking it was SK himself.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I can't believe P'Kai straight up blamed Matt. He said the lakorn premiered at a 2.1 and then Matt posted her pic and you saw the reaction to her, it dropped to a 1.7 the next night. He is not mincing his words either lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol well i would too cus of all those comments on the cast's igs saying they want to watch but they're not going to because of the nangek

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn was bound to get low ratings anyways. The storyline suck and the clothing just eh. Idk, the lakorns ch3 put out for this batch suck. Mint and Mai’s lakorn is pointless and their over acting is cringy to watch. I can’t wait for this batch to finish airing. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Right, this is just an excuse to blame Matt. I could not watch this lakorn no matter who is in it. There's nothing to look forward to. Everything in here is straight up boring. I used to think Matt and Rome have such a sweet chemistry...in here there's nothing. I mean, his nose doesn't even have anything going on with his face. But Matt is just as dumb as they come in this toxic situation. She's with him now just lay low. No one likes them together to begin with so chill for a bit.