❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Same here. Whatever makes her happy. Shes the one who has to live it :). I just want a couple more lakorns then i can just rerun her old ones lol. Ive been doing that with Mew L, Saranyu, and Pupae's lakorns for years.

Im just going to wait til this finish airing to watch that way i can just ffwd.
Yes, hope she can be in a few more lakorns before she goes off to have a family. This scandal is doing her more damage though so let’s see how long she’s gonna last. Damn, it’s gonna be hard to find an actress like her though.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes, hope she can be in a few more lakorns before she goes off to have a family. This scandal is doing her more damage though so let’s see how long she’s gonna last. Damn, it’s gonna be hard to find an actress like her though.
And she doesn't seem to care either cus she sure isn't laying low. Lol after awakening the haters with her grand opening ig post, she went to do merits with him in Ayuttaya Over the weekend!!:pancarta:

:(:(:( Why can't it be Great?! :sad6::sad6::sad6: Oh wells . :(

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
And she doesn't seem to care either cus she sure isn't laying low. Lol after awakening the haters with her grand opening ig post, she went to do merits with him in Ayuttaya Over the weekend!!:pancarta:

:(:(:( Why can't it be Great?! :sad6::sad6::sad6: Oh wells . :(
Oh Matt. She might e tired of dating a nice guy so she went for a the the rotten one. Our poor Great has no chance. Lol
Don’t worry, Great has a lovely doctor with her own clinic by his side! He has a much better partner than Matt does from what I’ve seen lol I wasn’t happy with Matt choosing Songkran cause I saw my GreatMatt ship crash and burn again but at least he seems happy with his lady!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Don’t worry, Great has a lovely doctor with her own clinic by his side! He has a much better partner than Matt does from what I’ve seen lol I wasn’t happy with Matt choosing Songkran cause I saw my GreatMatt ship crash and burn again but at least he seems happy with his lady!
Glad Great found someone for himself. There’s always someone for everyone. Matt’s gonna run to Great when this SK guy breaks her heart... Lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Here's to praying :angel10:for a real life RakThongOom :pancarta:
Lol. Some people will not listen no matter what others says until they experience themselves. Well Matt is taking her chance, no matter how the outcome will tun out, she’s getting her experience. She maybe feeling she’s getting old and wants to start a family and the SK guy is giving what she wants atm.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Some people will not listen no matter what others says until they experience themselves. Well Matt is taking her chance, no matter how the outcome will tun out, she’s getting her experience. She maybe feeling she’s getting old and wants to start a family and the SK guy is giving what she wants atm.
I think she really wants kids. I’ve noticed that Matt always likes posts about babies. They are always in her recently liked section. It makes me sad for her. I think she wants kids more than the getting married part but obviously the worst way to taint your image in Asia is if you get pregnant out of wedlock so that’s probably why she’s sticking to SK so much cause he seems like he’s willing to give her what she wants

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Who knows, maybe Matt is the one to tame SK. Aff was too prim and proper for his type. I wasnt surprised that he got bored fast. Maybe he really did learn from his failed marriage. Sometime (sometime) one of the best people are those who made a mistake and made it yheir mission to be better for their next one. Majority of the people are wishing Matt and SK to fail, this might be their motivation to work harder.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think she really wants kids. I’ve noticed that Matt always likes posts about babies. They are always in her recently liked section. It makes me sad for her. I think she wants kids more than the getting married part but obviously the worst way to taint your image in Asia is if you get pregnant out of wedlock so that’s probably why she’s sticking to SK so much cause he seems like he’s willing to give her what she wants
Agree, they may already talking about having kids :facepalm:.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Who knows, maybe Matt is the one to tame SK. Aff was too prim and proper for his type. I wasnt surprised that he got bored fast. Maybe he really did learn from his failed marriage. Sometime (sometime) one of the best people are those who made a mistake and made it yheir mission to be better for their next one. Majority of the people are wishing Matt and SK to fail, this might be their motivation to work harder.
Only time will tell, will see. Lol. Yes, SK might need someone at his level and can tame him. Imagine if they have kids, Matt will make him do all the daddy duties. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
A man will only change if he wants to change himself, never because anyone else tries to change him. I’ve seen too many people try to “tame” a bad boy/player type of guy and seem them fail all too many times even when I really thought “this girl will for sure be the one to get him to clean his act up”. In the end, he will only change because he feels like it.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
A man will only change if he wants to change himself, never because anyone else tries to change him. I’ve seen too many people try to “tame” a bad boy/player type of guy and seem them fail all too many times even when I really thought “this girl will for sure be the one to get him to clean his act up”. In the end, he will only change because he feels like it.
That is true too but more often than not its follows behind someone they see/believe worthy of changing for. Im not saying Aff isnt worthy but what im saying people CAN learn from their mistakes and they can find the next worthy person to change for. People can change and they can change for another human being. It does happen.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That is true too but more often than not its follows behind someone they see/believe worthy of changing for. Im not saying Aff isnt worthy but what im saying people CAN learn from their mistakes and they can find the next worthy person to change for. People can change and they can change for another human being. It does happen.
I can see what you’re saying. Yes for sure a certain person can be the driving force for the way a man changes himself. It’s hard to put into words what I’m trying to say lol I’m trying to think of what way to express my opinion.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I can see what you’re saying. Yes for sure a certain person can be the driving force for the way a man changes himself. It’s hard to put into words what I’m trying to say lol I’m trying to think of what way to express my opinion.
No i get what you are trying to say. I agree that the person have to want to change but like anything there will always have to be a reason for the change. People just dont wake up one day and say "i want to change" without a where, what, when, why, and most importantly for who. As for those "tame" a player, a relationship therapist once told me that there are 3 types (maybe more). One are those you are most likely talking about, the egos. Those type of girls who walks around with this high ego thinking and proclaiming they will tame a player. Those are the type that are just plain dumb and looking for pain. They go into the relationship with an agenda that is far from love. They just take take and take. Another types are those who knows what they are walking into but willing to give it a chance.a chance for the other person and most importantly, themselves. They are successful because they give and take. They go in with respects, respects for themselves and for the other party. They lay down the rules, they make the rules known. They take the time to learn about their partner. Third are the ones that goes in with blinders and hope. They just hope he change, hope he one day change after marriage, after a baby, after the second baby, they dont do anything but just.... hope. I dont know what type Matt is, im hoping the second.

Two celebrity players that i know who was able to "tame" their hubby were Nana and Pin (Jetrin's wife). Pin once gave an interview saying she laid down the rules from the getgo but she also continued to feed the marriage. Both husbands said they stop cus they found someone to stop for. They didnt go from wife to just mother of their child, they became both and thats the key. Husband too, be a husband, a father and a cheer support. Everytime i work with my geriatric patients who's been married 40+ years, they all say the same thing: work hard at it and always add spice to the marriage. Take care of your kids but also remember to take care of your spouse too(and thats for both).

Man I talk too much lol sorry but seems like no one really cares about the lakorn.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
No i get what you are trying to say. I agree that the person have to want to change but like anything there will always have to be a reason for the change. People just dont wake up one day and say "i want to change" without a where, what, when, why, and most importantly for who. As for those "tame" a player, a relationship therapist once told me that there are 3 types (maybe more). One are those you are most likely talking about, the egos. Those type of girls who walks around with this high ego thinking and proclaiming they will tame a player. Those are the type that are just plain dumb and looking for pain. They go into the relationship with an agenda that is far from love. They just take take and take. Another types are those who knows what they are walking into but willing to give it a chance.a chance for the other person and most importantly, themselves. They are successful because they give and take. They go in with respects, respects for themselves and for the other party. They lay down the rules, they make the rules known. They take the time to learn about their partner. Third are the ones that goes in with blinders and hope. They just hope he change, hope he one day change after marriage, after a baby, after the second baby, they dont do anything but just.... hope. I dont know what type Matt is, im hoping the second.

Two celebrity players that i know who was able to "tame" their hubby were Nana and Pin (Jetrin's wife). Pin once gave an interview saying she laid down the rules from the getgo but she also continued to feed the marriage. Both husbands said they stop cus they found someone to stop for. They didnt go from wife to just mother of their child, they became both and thats the key. Husband too, be a husband, a father and a cheer support. Everytime i work with my geriatric patients who's been married 40+ years, they all say the same thing: work hard at it and always add spice to the marriage. Take care of your kids but also remember to take care of your spouse too(and thats for both).

Man I talk too much lol sorry but seems like no one really cares about the lakorn.
I’m hoping Matt is the second one too. Her words indicate that she knows of SK’s reputation and she said she’s willing to take the chance. I just hope she isn’t losing her self respect while being with him.

Matt’s live life is more interesting than this lakorn based on the reviews so far loool

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Also we don't even know how her ex treated her. We just see his pictures and know that they've been dating since she was 14. Maybe he wasnt a good bf or maybe he was, we dont know. We do know that after 14 years, he (they) didnt want to walk down that path they both paved anymore. It sounded more like he wanted something else. Like was it even love or was it familiarity? You know what would be sad? If like next year he found someone he wanted to marry and have a family with. Life can be strange.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Also we don't even know how her ex treated her. We just see his pictures and know that they've been dating since she was 14. Maybe he wasnt a good bf or maybe he was, we dont know. We do know that after 14 years, he (they) didnt want to walk down that path they both paved anymore. It sounded more like he wanted something else. Like was it even love or was it familiarity? You know what would be sad? If like next year he found someone he wanted to marry and have a family with. Life can be strange.
Darling maybe I am too pessimistic but I remember when I told people here SK and Aff are not made a lot of people here were trying and defend him. Years later I was proved right. I doubt SK will change for Matt. Sorry to say that but some of Matt actions lately make her appear not very intelligent to me. She gives me a more "impulsive"/emotional type -I mean you leave your longtime ex cause he aint ready to marry you now to go with someone you are not sure is gonna marry you nor is ready to remarry after his divorce ???? I don't feel she will be able to help and tame. The same feeling I had about Aff and SK I am having it with Matt and SK. He has nothing to lose anymore, he got a kid, loads of money, a big inherance he knows what those daras want to get them in his bed plus this is a way for him to stay in the news and get the attention (maybe for his businesses). I remember this fella acted in a movie when dating Aff. But deep down he has nothing to lose. He got it all ! Do you think he really needs Matt now ? No. She is pretty. I am afraid she is a part of collection.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Darling maybe I am too pessimistic but I remember when I told people here SK and Aff are not made a lot of people here were trying and defend him. Years later I was proved right. I doubt SK will change for Matt. Sorry to say that but some of Matt actions lately make her appear not very intelligent to me. She gives me a more "impulsive"/emotional type -I mean you leave your longtime ex cause he aint ready to marry you now to go with someone you are not sure is gonna marry you nor is ready to remarry after his divorce ???? I don't feel she will be able to help and tame. The same feeling I had about Aff and SK I am having it with Matt and SK. He has nothing to lose anymore, he got a kid, loads of money, a big inherance he knows what those daras want to get them in his bed plus this is a way for him to stay in the news and get the attention (maybe for his businesses). I remember this fella acted in a movie when dating Aff. But deep down he has nothing to lose. He got it all ! Do you think he really needs Matt now ? No. She is pretty. I am afraid she is a part of collection.
*Sigh* if that's the case then she'll just be another nangek that married for financial stability.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
My thoughts too but I’m trying to be optimistic