❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Matt look so pretty in this lakorn. Even though some of the outfits looks like curtains, but she look really good in them. This character is so different from her other ones. Damn, Rome didn’t look good at all back then.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
OST

*I guess we got that "heroine who seems to always be crying" role for Matt lol.
How many hairstyle did Matt have in this lakorn? lol she's so pretty in short hair!

Idk why, but I like Matt most when she's crying. Hope this one's good. I'm still not used to seeing Rome's face in this lakorn (because I've just rewatched Rome-Chompoo's lakorn. I liked him there.)

P

PrincessKarina

Wow I miss Rome on screen but dang the guy is not aging too gracefully. Lol but to me he is still decent looking. He could look worse. But Pat and Art are so cute in here. Too bad they get downgraded to second leads as they age. Lol. Pat is still gorgeous though. ;)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
How many hairstyle did Matt have in this lakorn? lol she's so pretty in short hair!

Idk why, but I like Matt most when she's crying. Hope this one's good. I'm still not used to seeing Rome's face in this lakorn (because I've just rewatched Rome-Chompoo's lakorn. I liked him there.)
Matt is just so good and believable in crying scenes. If this lakorn is not not good, I’ll watch it just for Matt’s acting.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is gorgeous in the straight short hair. She's glowing. And Rome looks a hot mess in here. That extra pointed nose of his just makes him extra unattractive. And what's bothering me is, it seemed with the new nose his upper lip disappeared. When he smiled his upper lip is so thin out. What the heck was he thinking fixing his nose to that degree. Still upset at his decision even if it's not my nose.

All in all, this lakorn is boring. I don't know...it's not grabbing my attention. Rome's nose gets more of my focus but for the wrong reason lol.

Also, I don't think it's going to get good ratings. I was drifting in and out of the lakorn. The traction on YT isn't good either.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
8A6AA20D-3F53-4B3C-96F9-15B88D147CEB.jpeg Yikes! I can see why Matt is using noise marketing for this lakorn. But to be fair, idk if the rating are low because ch3’s ratings are low anyways or if people are not watching this because of her scandal. Let’s hope the ratings go up a bit!

Cr. Klink.official

byebye

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 31327 Yikes! I can see why Matt is using noise marketing for this lakorn. But to be fair, idk if the rating are low because ch3’s ratings are low anyways or if people are not watching this because of her scandal. Let’s hope the ratings go up a bit!

Cr. Klink.official
The lakorn is way too boring. Two Spirits love team did a great job at transitioning the 2 worlds...this lakorn when they go back to the past is a snooze feast. It's that uninteresting. I can't get into Rome and his nose in here no matter what. Anyhow, with or without the scandal I don't see this lakorn going anywhere. I like Matt and wanted to see her on screen again but I have to admit I can't get through this even if she's in it and even if she's pretty in here lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The lakorn is way too boring. Two Spirits love team did a great job at transitioning the 2 worlds...this lakorn when they go back to the past is a snooze feast. It's that uninteresting. I can't get into Rome and his nose in here no matter what. Anyhow, with or without the scandal I don't see this lakorn going anywhere. I like Matt and wanted to see her on screen again but I have to admit I can't get through this even if she's in it and even if she's pretty in here lol.
Sounds bad. I’m not usually a fan of lakorns with two lifetimes either. Only a certain few that I have genuinely loved like BPS and TSL. This one is a mixture of the past and also has black magic theme too which I hate even more lol I’ll try to watch the first episode soon cause I’ve missed Matt

ella0411

sarNie Adult
The transition is bad. There were scenes like: present-past-present-past-present. The lakorn looks old too, idk. I just enjoyed it maybe because I missed her? lol her acting was okay. Rome's face in here catches my attention too. Though he looks at least much better in their recent interview.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 31327 Yikes! I can see why Matt is using noise marketing for this lakorn. But to be fair, idk if the rating are low because ch3’s ratings are low anyways or if people are not watching this because of her scandal. Let’s hope the ratings go up a bit!

Cr. Klink.official
I saw her scandal started to go down and less people talk bad about her but after she posted a pic of her with that man the same time that Aff celebrated her daughter's birthday everything is exploding again i dont know if she did it on purpose or not. However i hope the rating of this lakorn can increase too but it decreases to 1.7% now.